Pallavi Joshi is a film and television actress of Indian origin. She began her career as an actor at a very early age. As a child artist, Pallavi featured in films such as Aadmi Sadak Ka (1977), Dada (1979) and Hum Bachhey Hindustan Ke (1984). Thereafter, she played supporting character roles in commercial films such as Saudagar (1991) and Panaah (1992). Pallavi was nominated for the Best Supporting Actress at the Filmfare Awards for her role in Andha Yudh (1988).
Her appearances on TV include Mr. Yogi (1989), Adalat (1993), Jeevan Mrityu (1994) and Ye Kahan Aa Gaye Hum (1996). Some of her most noteworthy films include Ilayum Mullum (1994), Shyam Benegal`s The Making Of The Mahatma (1996) and the Marathi film Rita (2009). Pallavi was last seen in the film Prem Mhanje Prem Mhanje Prem Asta (2013). She will soon make an appearance in the film, Buddha In A Traffic Jam, which is scheduled for a May 2016 release.
[table id=46 /]
Pallavi Joshi is a popular Actor. The latest movies in which Pallavi Joshi has acted are The Making of the Mahatma, Rukmavati Ki Haveli, Bhujangayyana Dashavathara, The Tashkent Files and Woh Chokri. Pallavi Joshi was born on April 04, 1969.
Pallavi Joshi Net Worth
Discover Pallavi Joshi Net Worth, Salary, Biography, Height, Dating, Wiki. Scroll below to learn detailed information about Pallavi Joshi’s salary, estimated earning, lifestyle, and Income reports. Estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Pallavi in 2023?
[table id=43 /]
Noted, Currently, We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary, etc.
Vivek Agnihotri (born June 4, 1974) is an Indian Director, Author, Producer, and Screenwriter from Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India. However, the Indian actress Tanushree Dutta has accused Vivek of harassing her. Agnihotri asked Dutta to take off her clothes and dance in front of Bollywood actor Irrfan Khan and Nana Patekar. Again, the darker face of Bollywood revealed in front of us.
- Vivek’s directorial debut film is Chocolate (2005).
- The cast of the Hindi movie is Anil Kapoor, Tanushree Dutta, Emraan Hashmi, and Suniel Shetty.
- Now, the estimated Net worth of Vivek Agnihotri is around Rs. 20 Crore Indian Rupees (INR) in 2018.
- Other films made under his direction are Hate Story (2012), Zid (2014) and Buddha in a Traffic Jam (2016).
- The much talked about film of Agnihotri is “Junooniyat” (2016) starring Yami Gautam and Pulkit Samrat.
- Recently, he released his book named “Urban Naxals” in 2018.
- Though, the 44-year-old director is a conservational nationalist.
- Still, he criticized left-handed people for creating an urban terror network.
Pallavi started performing on stage at an early age. She acted in films like Badla and Aadmi Sadak Ka as a child artist. She played a blind child who reforms a notorious gangster in Dada (1979). In the 1980s and early 1990s, she acted in art films like Rukmavati Ki Haveli, Suraj ka Satvan Ghoda, Trishagni (1988), Vanchit, Bhujangayyana Dashavathara (1991) and Rihaee. She also played supporting character roles as a sister or the heroine’s friend in commercial big-budget films including Saudagar, Panaah, Tehelka, and Mujrim.
She was nominated for ‘Best Supporting Actress’ at the Filmfare Awards for her role as a handicapped girl in Andha Yudh (1988). She also won a Special Jury Award at the 41st National Film Awards for Woh Chokri (1992). She is also the recipient of the Excellence In Cinema Award at the 7th Global Film Festival, Noida. She subsequently hosted a televised singing competition Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Marathi L’il Champs on Zee Marathi. She appeared as Kasturba Gandhi in Shyam Benegal’s The Making of the Mahatma, (1995).
Her TV appearances include Mr. Yogi, Bharat Ek Khoj, Justajoo, Alpviram, Mriganayani, Talash and Imtihaan, and her most famous Doordarshan serial has been Aarohan, a youth serial based on the navy. Justajoo was a weekly serial on Zee TV in 2002, which also starred Harsh Chhaya and Arpita Pandey. She acted with Madhavan in a thriller titled Yeh Kahaan Aa Gaye Hum, which was stopped abruptly. She has also played a lead role in Rita, a Marathi film directed by Renuka Shahane. She is also a producer of Marathi serials and has produced serials including Asambhav and Anubandh on Zee Marathi.
[table id=44 /]
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pallavi Joshi
- Does Pallavi smoke?: Not Known
- Does Pallavi drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Pallavi Joshi is an Indian film and television actress who started performing on stage at an early age.
- She played a blind child who reforms a notorious gangster in Dada (1979). She has also acted in many Hindi/ Marathi TV series since 1977.
- She hosts a televised singing competition Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Marathi L’il Champs on Zee Marathi.
- Pallavi Joshi was nominated as a member of the Film and Television Institute of India society but she refused to take up the position in view of the students’ protest against an appointment of actor and BJP member Gajendra Chauhan as the chief of the institute’s governing council.
Who Is Pallavi Joshi Husband?
Personal Life. She Is Married To Indian Filmmaker Vivek Agnihotri And Has Two Children. She Is The Sister Of Child Actor Master Alankar (Joshi).
How Old Is Pallavi Joshi?
54 Years (4 April 1969)
Who Is Vivek Agnihotri Wife?
Personal Life. Vivek Is Married To Pallavi Joshi, An Indian Actress, And Has 2 Children.
What Is Agnihotri?
Agnihotri Is An Indian Brahmin Surname Derived From The Sanskrit Word Agnihotra. The Term Agnihotri Originally Referred To The Brahmins Who Maintained The Sacred Fire During The Fire Rituals. People With This Surname Include Atul Agnihotri (Born 1970), Bollywood Actor.