Nushrat Bharucha Age, Affair, Family, Husband, Bio & More
Nushrat Bharucha is an uprising actress of Bollywood who has played the leading female role in a number of Hindi movies, including Pyaar Ka Punchnama, Love Sex Aur Dhokha, Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2, Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety and Akaash Vani. She was born in Mumbai, India on 17th May 1985. Nushrat Bharucha had a jolly nature in her childhood. She completed her studies in Lilavati Bai Padar High School, Mumbai. Once completed her schooling, she took admission in a college with the intention of completing her advanced studies. Seeming at superstars in Movies and Television, Nushrat Bharucha had decided in her childhood that he must become an Actress once she grew up.
Once getting trained in acting from acting School for more than 2 years, Nushrat Bharucha also tried to appear in Bollywood. Though from 2000-2006, she started deviating into several production houses but could not get any less, owing to which he became a prey of depression quite often. Her good fortune started in the year 2006 when she got her first movie, “Jai Santoshi Maa”, but the movie did not show much splendor on mega screen and ultimately proved to be a big flop.
Family, Education & More
Her father, Tanvir, is a businessman and her mother, Tasneem, is a homemaker. She has one younger brother, Zain-ul-Bharucha, and an elder sister. In an interview with the Mint, Bharucha talked about her life as a member of the Dawoodi Bohra community and her role in it.
Parents Father- Tanvir Bharucha (Businessman)
Mother- Tasneem Bharucha (Homemaker)
Siblings Nushrat is the only child of her parents.
Nushrat Bharucha Bio/Wiki
Profession(s) Model, Actress
Nushrat Bharucha Height, Weight & More
Height (approx.) in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
Weight (approx.) in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
Figure Measurements (approx.) 34-25-34
Eye Colour Brown
Hair Colour Black
Nushrat Bharucha Age, Personal Life & More
Date of Birth 17 May 1985 (Friday)
Age (as in 2019) 34 Years
Birthplace Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Zodiac sign Taurus
Hometown Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
School Lilavatibai Poddar High School, Mumbai
College/University Jai Hind College, Mumbai
Educational Qualification Graduate
Caste/Sect Shia (Dawoodi Bohra Community)
Food Habit Non-Vegetarian
Hobbies Reading Books, Dancing, Watching Movies, Travelling
Nushrat Bharucha Boyfriends, Affairs and More
Marital Status Unmarried
Affairs/Boyfriends Kartik Aaryan (Actor, Rumoured)
Debut Film (Bollywood): Jai Santoshi Maa (2006) as Mahima
Film (Telugu): Taj Mahal (2010) as Shruthi
Film (Tamil): Vaaliba Raja (2016) as Sweety
TV: Kittie Party (2002)
Awards, Honours, Achievements
- BIG Star Entertainment Award for BIG Star Most Entertaining Actor in a Comedy Role (Female) for the film “Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2” (2015)
- Big Star Entertainment Award for Most Entertaining Ensemble Cast for the film “Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2” (2015)
- Dada Saheb Phalke Film Foundation Award for Best Actress In Comic Role for the film “Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2” (2016)
- GeoSpa AsiaSpa Award for Rising Star of India (2018)
- Dada Saheb Phalke Film Foundation Award for Best Actress in a Negative Role for the film “Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety” (2018)
- Exhibit Tech Award for Fashion Influencer Of The Year (2018)
Year Film Role Notes
2006 Jai Santoshi Maa Mahima
2009 Kal Kisne Dekha Riya
2010 Taj Mahal Shruthi Telugu film
2010 Love Sex Aur Dhokha Shruti Dhaiya
2011 Pyaar Ka Punchnama Neha
2013 Akaash Vani Vani
2014 Darr @ The Mall Ahana
2015 Meeruthiya Gangsters Mansi
2015 Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 Ruchika/Chiku
2016 Vaaliba Raja Sweety Tamil film
2018 Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety Sweety Sharma
2019 Dream Girl Mahi Rajput
2019 Marjaavaan Unnamed Special appearance in song “Peeyu Datt Ke”
2020 ChhalaangFilm yet to release Laveena Qureshi Filming
2020 HurdangFilm yet to release Manorama
Favourite Food Chicken, Biryani, Mutton
Favourite Dessert Ice-cream
Favourite Beverage Fresh Fruit Juice
Favourite Actor(s) Salman Khan, Ranbir Kapoor
Favourite Actress(es) Kajol, Vidya Balan
Favourite Film Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro
Favourite Books Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, The White Tiger by Arvind Adiga
Favourite Netflix Series Sacred Games
Favourite Film Directors Imtiaz Ali, Vishal Bhardwaj
Favourite Colours Grey, Olive, Brown
Some Known Facts About Nushrat
- Nushrat Bharucha was born into a Bohra Muslim Family in Mumbai.
- She actively took part in plays and drama in her school days.
- Her first stage performance was at the age of 4 when she played the role of Ms. Hawaii during her school’s annual function.
- While she was doing her graduation, Nusrat went to a talent management firm to work there as a scout, but she was offered a role in the serial “Kittie Party.”
- Nushrat Bharucha did the show for a year, and then, made an exit from it because of long working hours and ill-treatment of a few fellows.
- Nushrat then continued doing theatre for a few years.
- Nushrat started her career with an ad commercial alongside actress Asin.
- After completing her graduation, Nushrat decided to make her career as an actor in the films.
- Some of her popular Bollywood films include “Love Sex Aur Dhokha,” “Pyaar Ka Punchnama,” “Akaash Vani,” “Darr @ The Mall,” “Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2,” and “Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety.”
- Bharucha has featured on the covers of various magazines like “FHM India,” “Exhibit,” “Femina Brides,” and “Travel+Leisure.”
- Nushrat Bharucha has also walked the ramp for fashion weeks like “Bombay Times Fashion Week” and “IFFD India Runway Week.”
- In 2019, Nushrat featured in Guru Randhawa‘s Punjabi song “Ishq Tere.”
- Although she is a hardcore non-vegetarian, she turned vegan during the shooting of the film “Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety.” While sharing her experience of turning vegan, Nushrat says, “I belong to a Bohri Muslim family, and for us, food is our biggest celebration. We are used to elaborating five to six-course meals. So, to give up on our signature dishes, which can only be made with chicken/mutton, was like living someone else’s life suddenly! This wasn’t only a dietary change, but a lifestyle change and a drastic one at that. Initially, it was really tough to deal with the cravings. The decision tested my willpower and I am happy that I succeeded.”
- Nushrat Bharucha is a fitness enthusiast and visits the gym regularly.
- Bharucha is passionate about dogs and often shares pictures with them on her social media accounts.
- She is a die-hard fan of Ranbir Kapoor.
- Nushrat considers Nawazuddin Siddiqui as her inspiration.
- Bharucha told during an interview that her community didn’t consider acting as a good profession, so, during her initial days in the industry, she would tell her extended family that acting was just a summer job for her.
- She shared in an interview that she had grown up in an orthodox as well as a liberal atmosphere.
Is Nushrat Bharucha Married?
The Film Is About Two Lovers Named Akaash (Aaryan) And Vani (Bharucha) Who Are Separated When Vani Is Married To An Abusive Man Named Ravi (Sunny Nijar).
Is Nushrat Bharucha A Parsi?
Nushrat Bharucha Was Born And Raised To Parsi Parents In The City Of Mumbai. From The Same Town, She Did Her Schooling At Lilavati Poddar High School. She Is An Indian And Practices Parsi Religion. Well, Nushrat Is Romantically Dating Her Co-star Kartik Aaryan, To Whom She First Met On The Set Of Pyaar Ka Punchnama.
Where Is Nushrat Bharucha From?
What Is The Age Of Nushrat Bharucha?
34 Years (May 17, 1985)
What Is Nushrat Bharucha Height?