Neeru Bajwa Profile, Bio, Height, Affair, Family, Wiki
Neeru Bajwa (born 26 August 1980) is a Canadian-born Indian actress, director, and producer associated with Punjabi cinema. She started her career in 1998 with Dev Anand’s Bollywood film Main Solah Baras Ki and then moved on to working in Indian soap operas and Punjabi films. She has appeared in Punjabi as well as few Hindi films and television serials.
Neeru Bajwa Career
Bajwa started her career in Indian soap opera’s in 2005 with Hari Mirchi Lal Mirchi on DD1 before moving on to Astitva…Ek Prem Kahani on Zee TV followed by Jeet on Star Plus and then Guns and Roses on Star One. She also appeared in the television series CID (CID Special Bureau) as the fiancé of ACP Ajatshatru and was also seen in the drama Bone Marrow.
In January 2013, Bajwa appeared in the multi-starer Punjabi film Saadi Love Story, produced by Jimmy Sheirgill productions, directed by Dheeraj Rattan and starring Diljit Dosanjh, Amrinder Gill, and Surveen Chawla. She paired up opposite Diljit Dosanjh again in the film Jatt and Juliet 2 which broke all the previous opening day collection records for Punjabi cinema. In August 2013, her film, Naughty Jatts was released in which she featured along with Binnu Dhillon, Arya Babbar, and Roshan Prince. The movie got mixed reviews from critics.
Bajwa debuted as a director in 2017 with the Punjabi movie Sargi, which stars her sister Rubina Bajwa in the leading role alongside Jassi Gill and Babbal Rai. She also owns a production company called Neeru Bajwa Entertainment.
She was made Her screen debut in Hindi Film Main Solah Baras Ki (1998) as Salma and her first Punjabi Film Asa Nu Maan Watna Da (2004). Neeru Bajwa Net Wroth $15 million and her Salary 70 Lakh Rupee per film.
Neeru Bajwa Family
Neeru is very popular in Punjabi Film Industry. She is last seen as Ishh in Punjabi Film Jindua (2017). Neeru also worked many Television Serials, Her First TV appearance Hair Mirchi Lal Mirchi (2005). Neeru Received Several Awards & Nominations for Best Actress performance. Neeru married to Harmikpal (Harry) Jawandha in 2015.
Neeru’s Father’s name not known and her mother’s name not known. she has a sister Rubina Bajwa. Neeru married to Businessman Harmikpal Jawandha in 2015. Neeru Bajwa Husband Harmikpal Jawandha worked as Businessman. She has affairs with actor Amit Sadh.
Neeru Bajwa Profile
Real Name Arshvir Kaur Bajwa
Profession Actress, Producer
Neeru Bajwa Physical Stats
Neeru Age 38 Years Old, Her Height 5 ft 4 in and Weight 56 Kg. Her Body Measurements 36-26-35 Inches. Neeru Bajwa Waist 26 Inches and Hip 35 Inches. She Wears 8 (US) Shoe Size and 4 (US) Dress Size. Neeru Bajwa Hair Color Black and Eye Color Brown. She is Sikh by Religion and her Star Sign Virgo.
Height in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 5″
Weight in Kilograms- 56 Kg
in Pounds- 123 lbs
Figure Measurements 35-28-34
Eye Colour Brown
Hair Colour Black
Neeru Bajwa Personal Life
Date of Birth 26 August 1980
Age (as in 2018) 38 Years
Birth Place Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Zodiac sign/Sun sign Virgo
Hometown Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
School Not Known (School dropout)
Educational Qualifications N/A
Debut Film: Main Solah Baras Ki (1998)
TV: Guns N’ Roses (2005)
Family Father– Late Jaswant Bajwa
Mother– Not Known
Sister– Sabrina Bajwa, Rubina Bajwa (Younger, Actress)
Marital Status Married
Affairs/Boyfriends Amit Sadh (Actor)
Husband/Spouse Harmikpal Jawandha (Businessman)
Marriage Date 8 February 2015
Children Daughter– Aanaya Kaur Jawanda
Neeru Money Factor
Salary 70 Lakh/film (INR)
Net Worth $15 million
Neeru Favorite Things
Favorite Food Cheesecake
Favorite Actor Amitabh Bachchan
Favorite Actress Madhuri Dixit
Favorite Film Agneepath
Some Lesser Known Facts About Neeru
- Does Neeru Bajwa smoke?: No
- Does Neeru Bajwa drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Neeru grew up in Canada and was the runner-up in the ‘Miss India Canada’ pageant.
- In 1998, she left her high school studies to make a career in acting.
- In 2002, she featured in a Punjabi song “Kainthey Wala” by Kamal Heer.
- She also featured in Atif Aslam‘s music video “Hum Kis Galli Jaa Rahe Hai.”
- Earlier she was engaged to actor Amit Sadh, but their relationship broke in 2005.
- In 2005, she participated in ‘Nach Baliye 1’ with her Ex-boyfriend Amit Sadh.
- She owns a film production company called ‘Outdoors Films.’
- She was seen in a glamorous avatar in the Bollywood film ‘Prince’ (2010).
- On February 8, 2015, she married a Canadian businessman, Harry Jawandha.
- Her movie ‘Jatt and Juliet’ and its sequel ‘Jatt and Juliet 2’ were record-breaking hits.
- She won Best Actress PTC Punjabi Award Critics for her performance in the film ‘Mel Karade Rabba.’
- She also won PTC Best Actress Award 3 times consecutively.
- She is a good friend of Bollywood actress Sagarika Ghatke.
- Neeru was born in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada to Late Jaswant Bajwa and Mother Name Unknown.
- She has two sisters name is Sabrina Bajwa and Rubina Bajwa.
- She started her film acting career with film ‘Main Solah Baras Ki’ (1998) and Her Debut TV Serial ‘Guns N’ Roses’ (2005).
- Neeru is married to Businessman, Harmikpal Jawandha and they have a daughter name is Aanaya Kaur Jawanda.
- She considered as the highest-paid Punjabi Actress with an estimated net worth of $15 million and a salary of 75 Lac per movie.
- Neeru worked in many movies and she won PTC Best Actress Award three times.
- She is a good friend of Bollywood Actress Sagarika Ghatge.
- She also has done in many TV Commercials and worked in many Punjabi Music Videos.
These were the latest information on Neeru Age, Height, Weight, Wiki, Biography, Husband, Family. Do share guys this post with your friends and visit on our website for more exclusive updates.