Natasa Stankovic is a Serbian actress, model, and dancer. She is primarily known for her work in the Bollywood industry. Born on 4 March 1992, she did her schooling from Ballet High School in Novi Sad, Serbia and Skola igre-Ashen Ataljanc in Belgrade, Serbia. The actress rose to fame after she participated in controversial reality show Bigg Boss Season 8. Though she didn’t make it win the show she has surely won the hearts of people with her innocent and beautiful smile. She has lots of followers on her Instagram account from all over the world who love her immensely.
She was part of a dance performance in the item number of Prakash Jha’s 2013 Hindi film Satyagraha. She attended Ballet Dance School for seventeen years, then she started modeling in Serbia. She came to Mumbai in 2012 and started advertisements for Johnson and Johnson. She has appeared in various advertisements including one for Durex with Bollywood actor Ranveer Singh. In 2014, She had a cameo appearance in Akshay Kumar’s film Holiday. She participated in the eighth season of Indian reality show Bigg Boss 8. Due to some Bigg Boss house rules, Stankovic started to learn the Hindi language to stay at Bigg Boss house. On 19 October she got evicted from Bigg Boss 8.
Natasa Stankovic Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Natasa Stankovic|
|Nick Name||Not Known|
|Age||(as in 2020) 28 Years|
|Debut||Film (Bollywood): Satyagraha (2013)|
Film (Tamil): Arima Nambi (2014)
Film (Kannada): Dana Kayonu (2016)
TV: Bigg Boss 8 (2014)
Music Video (Model): Tureya Tureya Janda Tere Mode Te Bandook Ve (2014)
Web Series: The Holiday (2019)
|Famous For|| Being the fiance of the Indian cricketer, Hardik Pandya|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Pisces|
|Birth Place||Pozarevac, Serbia, Europe|
|Date of Birth||4 March 1992 (Saturday)|
|Home Town||Pozarevac, Serbia, Europe|
|Hobbies||Reading Books, Travelling, Horse Riding|
|Mother's Name||Radmila Stankovic|
|Father's Name||Goran Stankovic|
Sam Merchant (Former Model, Entrepreneur)
Marital Status, Husband and Children
|Husband/Spouse||Fiance: Hardik Pandya (Cricketer)|
|Engagement Date|| 01-01-2020|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Profession||Actress, Model, Dancer, Film Director, Film Producer|
|Brands Endorsed||Not Known|
|Career Manager||Not Known|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 167 cm|
in meters- 1.67 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (Approx.)||Not Known|
|Breast Size||Not Known|
|Hips Size||Not Known|
|Waist Size||Not Known|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Not Known|
|S*xual Orientation||Not Known|
|Dress Size||Not Known|
|Shoe Size||Not Known|
|Tattoo||On The Left Forearm: 'Faith'|
|Favourite Food||Pizza, Dessert Cheese Cake|
|Favourite Actors||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Singer||Šako Polumenta|
|Favorite Travel Destination||Greece|
|Favorite Book||Discover Your Destiny by Robin Sharma|
|Favorite Gadget||VR Glasses|
Family, Education & More
Natasa Stankovic was born on the 4th of March 1992 in Pozarevac (Serbia). She attained 27 years of age. Furthermore, she is the talented daughter of Goran Stankovic (father) and Radmila Stankovic (mother). Her brother is Nenad Stankovic. Natasa attended Ballet Dance School in Serbia for 17 years. Moreover, she also went to the Skola Igre Ashen Ataljanc. She reached Mumbai and tried her luck in the film industry.
Natasa Stankovic Net Worth
Natasa Stankovic estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Natasa Stankovic in 2019?According to Various Online resources, the famous Model Natasa Stankovic’s net worth is $40 Million at the age of 28 years old. She earned the money being a professional Model. She is from Serbia.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2020 (Approx)||$1 Million - $5 Million (Approx.)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2019(Approx)||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
|Income Source||Income source Model (profession)|
Currently, We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary, etc. We will update you soon.
Natasa Stankovic Hot
- In 2012, Natasa Stankovic moved to India to pursue a career in acting. She started her career as a model for brands like Philips, Cadbury, Tetley, J Hampstead, and Johnson & Johnson. In 2013 she made her Bollywood debut with the film Satyagraha, directed by Prakash Jha, where she appeared in the dance number “Aiyo Ji” opposite Ajay Devgn.
- In 2014 Natasa Stankovic appeared in the music video “Bandook” by Badshah. Later in 2014, she appeared in Bigg Boss, where she stayed in the house for one month. She gained popularity when she appeared in the popular dance number “DJ Waley Babu” by Badshah.
- In 2016 Natasa Stankovic appeared in the film 7 Hours to Go, directed by Saurabh Varma. In the film, she played the role of a cop and performed in action scenes.
- In 2017 Natasa Stankovic was featured in the popular dance number “Mehbooba” from the film Fukrey Returns, for which she was praised.
- In 2018 Natasa Stankovic did a cameo in the film Zero, directed by Aanand L. Rai, alongside Shah Rukh Khan and Katrina Kaif. Stanković made her digital debut in 2019 with the web series The Holiday by Zoom Studios alongside Adah Sharma. She will next be seen in season 9 of the dance reality television series Nach Baliye alongside Aly Goni.
Some Known Facts About Natasa Stankovic
- Does Natasa Stankovic drink alcohol?: Yes
- She was born into a middle-class family in Pozarevac, Serbia.
- Natasa developed an interest in dancing since she was 3 years old.
- She attended Serbia’s Ballet Dance School for seventeen years and specialized in different dance forms.
- Simultaneously, Natasa started taking up modeling assignments in Serbia.
- In 2010, Natasa participated in a beauty pageant and won the title of “Miss Sports of Serbia.”
- Subsequently, she moved to Mumbai (India) to pursue a career in modeling and acting.
- In Mumbai, she started her career as a model. Natasa featured in the TV advertisements of various brands like Philips, Cadbury, Tetley, J Hampstead, Durex, and Johnson & Johnson.
- In 2013, she featured in the item song ‘Aiyo Ji Hamri Atariya Mein’ from the film “Satyagraha.”
- Thereafter, she made special appearances in many Bollywood films like “Fukrey Returns,” ” FryDay,” and “Zero.”
- In 2014, Natasa made her Tamil film debut by featuring in the song ‘Naanum Unnil Paadhi’ from the film “Arima Nambi.”
- Her Kannada debut came in the year 2016 with the film “Dana Kayonu.”
- She earned recognition by featuring in Badshah‘s song “DJ Waley Babu.”
- She has also featured in the music video of Gippy Grewal‘s Punjabi song “Nai Shad Da.”
- In 2014, Natasa participated in the game reality show “Bigg Boss 8.”
- She appeared on the cover of the October 2018 edition of the ‘Just Urbane Magazine.’
- In 2019, Natasa along with her ex-boyfriend, Aly Goni, participated in the dance reality show “Nach Baliye 9.”
- In the same year, she appeared in Zoom TV’s web series “The Holiday” in which she played the role of ‘Sara.’
- She has also walked the ramp for many fashion shows like India Runway Week.
- Natasa is an avid animal lover and has a pet dog, Curly.
- Stankovic’s source of inspiration is her mother.
- On 1 January 2020, Natasa got engaged to the Indian cricketer, Hardik Pandya. Hardik announced his engagement with Natasa by sharing pictures and videos from the ceremony on his Instagram account.