Namita Thapar is an Indian businesswoman. She is an inspiration and has made a significant contribution to the health industry as the CEO of Emcure Pharmaceuticals. Her recent appearance on the Indian television show Shark Tank has brought her a lot of attention.
She is also an investor in the show and has made some wise selections to support the aspirations of a few contestants. Scroll down and read the essay provided below to learn everything there is to know about her, including her early life, career, family life, and much more.
Namita Thapar Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Namita Mehta|
|Nick Name||Velvet Hammer|
|Age||46 Years (as in 2023)|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Aries|
|Birth Place||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Date of Birth||21 March 1977|
|Residence||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Home Town||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Mother’s Name||Bhavana Mehta|
|Father’s Name||Satish Mehta|
Marital Status, Husband and Children
|Husband/Spouse||Vikas Thapar |
|Children||Jai Thapar |
|College/University||Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune|
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
Fuqua School of Business at Duke University, Durham, North Carolina
|Profession||CEO of Emcure Pharmaceuticals|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in Centimeters- 165 cm|
in Meters- 1.65 m
in Feet & Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (Approx.)||in Kilograms – 56 kg|
in Pounds – 123 lbs
|Breast Size||35 inches|
|Hips Size||36 inches|
|Waist Size||29 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Gujarati, Indian|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Dress Size||Not available|
|Shoe Size||6 (Indian)|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
Little is known about Namita Thapar’s early life. She was born on March 21, 1977, in Pune, India, to Hindu parents. She was born to Bhavana & Satish Mehta.
She completed her primary education in Pune. She later earned a bachelor’s degree in commerce from Pune University. She also received her Chartered Accountancy schooling from the ICAI, or the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Lui Che Woo Biography, Age, Family, Yacht, Houses, Career & Net Worth
Aside from being a CA, she chose to earn an MBA from Duke University’s prestigious Fuqua School of Business. It is commonly known that her parents were extremely supportive of her educational and employment choices.
Namita Thapar Net Worth
Namita Thapar’s net worth is expected to be around INR 700 crores in 2023.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||$86 Million USD|
₹700 Crore INR
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$80 Million USD|
₹600 Crore INR
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||$70.5 Million USD|
₹550 Crore INR
|Annual Salary||Not Available|
|Income Source||CEO of Emcure Pharmaceuticals|
Namita Thapar Car Collection
|BMW X7||₹1.73 Crores INR|
$231 Thousand USD
- Namita Thapar’s first job was at Guidant Corporation.
- Namita joined Emcure as CFO after six years with Guidant Corporation, USA. Her responsibilities grew to cover the Indian market, and she is now the Executive Director of Emcure Pharmaceuticals.
- Namita also serves on the regional advisory board of the Fuqua School of Business India. Serves on the TiE Mumbai Board of Trustees as a Trustee. She is also an active member of the Young Presidents Organization.
- Aside from her work, she is a frequent speaker at major venues such as Harvard Business School, the Indian Institute of Management, the ET Women’s Conference, FICCI, and others.
- Namita joined Emcure as CEO after working for Guidant Corporation in the United States for six years. She launched a YouTube channel called Unconditional Yourself with Namita, where she gives speeches regarding girls’ well-being.
- Thapar is the founder and CEO of Incredible Ventures Ltd, an academic organisation that provides business training.
- Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd’s Executive Director is Namita.
- She also appeared on Sony Entertainment’s Shar Tank India Season 1 television show in 2021.
- It is a current affairs show focusing mostly on the formation of a company inspired by Shark Tank, an American current affairs show.
Sharmistha Dubey Biography, Age, Husband, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Namita Thapar Investment Portfolio
|The Rental Project|
|Ski Ice Pop|
|Find Your Kicks India|
|Colour Me Mad|
|Nomad Food Project|
|Store My Goods|
- Women who have made important contributions to society are recognized with the Namita Thapar Awards.
- The World Women Leadership Congress gave the Super Achiever Award.
- The Economic Times’ ’40 under Forty’ awards.
- The Super Achiever Award was presented during the World Women Leadership Congress.
- Hurun received the Barclays NextGen Leader Award.
- Namita Thapar grew up in the Maharashtra city of Pune.
- She aspires to promote women’s health in India.
- She has garnered numerous business honors, including the Barclays Hurun Next Gen Leader award and The Economic Times’40 under Forty award.
- Namita was named to the 2017 Women Ahead List by the Economic Times.
- The World Women Leadership Congress designated her a Super Achiever.
She is from Maharashtra.
Yes, Thapar holds an MBA from the Fuqua School of Business as well as an ICAI-certified Chartered Accountant.
Namita’s father is Satish Mehta.
Vikas Thapar is Namita’s husband.