Australian professional footballer, Aziz Eraltay Behich (born 16 December 1990) plays left back and left wing for Dundee United and the Australian national team. Born in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia to Cypriot parents, Yasar Behc was the son of Cypriot immigrants. The son of Turkish Cypriot immigrants to Australia, Behich is of Turkish Cypriot descent. Due to this, he had the option of representing Turkey, Cyprus, or Australia. He ultimately chose Australia.
Aziz Behich got married to his wife Rose Behich on 19 June 2019. At an early age, he joined the youth teams of the Australian soccer teams Green Gully and Melbourne Victory. He has played for several Australian football clubs, as well as for the Australian youth teams. In 2012, he made his senior debut for Australia. As a member of the Australian squad that won the 2015 AFC Asian Cup, he played at the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup.
Aziz Behich Bio/Wiki
The table below reveals concise information about Aziz Behich. It gives you the ability to read through the Australian footballer profile as fast as possible.
|Birth Name||Aziz Eraltay Behich|
|Nick Name/Popular Name/Shirt Name||Behich|
|Age||33 (as in 2023) Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Sagittarius|
|Born Place||Melbourne, Australia|
|Date of Birth||16 December 1990|
|Home Town||Melbourne, Australia|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Horse Riding, Swimming|
|Mother’s Name||Name Not Available|
|Father’s Name||Yasar Behich|
|Sister(s)||Name Not Available|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Wife/Spouse||Rose Behich (married on 19 June 2019)|
|School||Gladstone Park Secondary College|
|College/University||Gladstone Park Secondary College|
|Career Manager/ Player Agent||Beckster Int.|
|Debut Club||• 2022: Dundee United FC|
|Debut International||• 2012: Australia national football team|
|Jersey Number||• 16 (Dundee United FC)|
• 16 (Australia national football team)
|Current Team(s)||• Dundee United FC|
• Australia national football team
|Position||Defender – Left-Back|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm|
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’7″
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 63 kg|
in pounds- 139 lbs
|Chest Size||40 inches|
|Biceps Size||11 inches|
|Waist Size||30 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Turkish Cypriot|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Distinctive Features||Not Available|
|Dress Size||6 U.S.|
|Shoe Size||9 U.S.|
|Favorite Playing Position||Defender|
|Favorite Car||Not Available|
|Favorite Food||Fruits and Veg|
|Favorite Player||Not Available|
|Favorite Pet Animal||Dog|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||Iphone|
Aziz Behich Net Worth
In 2023, what will Aziz Behich’s salary be?
In Jul 2022 Aziz Behich signed a contract with Dundee United FC that ends in 2024 which netted him a whopping salary of £1,516,640 per year. We have crunched the numbers, this means he earns £4,166 per day and £173 per hour!
Salary & Net Worth Updated 2023
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||$20 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$18 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||Not Available|
|Annual or Per Year Salary||£1,516,640|
|Per Month Salary||£126,386|
|Per Week Salary||£29,166|
|Per Day Salary||£4,166|
|Per Hour Salary||£173|
|Per Minute Salary||£2.9|
|Current Contract||With Dundee United FC|
|Loan Contract Signed/Extension||Jul 27, 2022|
|Contract Expires||May 31, 2024|
|Contract Signing Amount or Transfer Fee||Free Transfer|
|Market Value||$853 Thousand|
|Highest Market Value||$4.18 Million (Jul 15, 2016)|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
|Cars Collection||Not Available|
His stock is on the rise thanks to his performances on the pitch. Aziz Behich has an estimated net worth of around $20 Million, and his market value is about $853 thousand.
Aziz Behich FIFA 22 Stats – Potential And Rating
As a Full Back for Dundee United FC, Aziz Behich is currently 33 years old. In FIFA 22, he has an overall rating of 70 and a potential rating of 70. Behich has a 3-star rating for skill moves.
Aziz Behich FIFA 22 Stats
Overall Rating In FIFA 22
Potential In FIFA 22
|54||Heading Accuracy||55||FK Accuracy|
|68||Short Passing||66||Long Passing|
|64||Defensive Awareness||66||Sliding Tackle|
With his left foot, he prefers to shoot. He works at a high/medium pace. Our database estimates Behich’s height at 170 cm and his weight at 63 kg. The number 16 is Aziz Behich’s current jersey number for both teams.
David Silva Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Brother, Son, Net Worth & Wiki
Aziz Behich Wife Rose Behich
As per our research, Aziz Behich got married to his long-time girlfriend Rose Behich in June 2019. The couple shared pictures of their engagement and marriage on social media.
Currently, the couple doesn’t have any children.
- He played in the junior divisions of Green Gully SC.
- In Melbourne’s North-West junior leagues, he played.
- A member of the club’s Reserve team in 2007, he had previously played for the team. Behich returned to Australia in February 2007 after training at the David Beckham Academy.
- Despite the coach, Ian Dobson, preferring experienced players within his squad, Behich made his debut against Richmond on 22 February 2008, when the club lost 2–0.
- In the 57th minute, he was substituted onto the field. After his second youth season, Behich was promoted to the club’s first team with teammate Diogo Ferreira, who also signed for Melbourne.
- Behich scored two goals in 11 appearances for Green Gully in Australia’s Second Division in 2008.
- A 6–1 win over Fawkner Blues on 17 May 2008 saw him score in both the 84th and 86th minutes after being substituted in the 76th minute.
- Behich was selected for Melbourne Victory’s squad prior to the start of the 2008–2009 A-League’s National Youth League.
- Aziz scored in a 3–0 win over Queensland Roar on 3 January 2009.
- On 10 January 2009, he scored again against Perth Glory in a 2–0 victory. After finishing in 6th place out of 7 teams, Victory finished the season in 6th place.
- In 2009, Behich returned to play for Green Gully during the National Youth League’s off-season.
- After 22 appearances for Green Gully, Aziz scored 2 goals, including once in the final playoffs.
- In a play-off match against Altona Magic, Behich scored his second goal after being substituted into the field in the 80th minute.
- Despite Behich’s equalizer in the 94th minute, Green Gully ultimately lost 4–3 on penalties.
- Behich was the only youth player to re-sign with Melbourne’s youth team and was named captain the following season.
Dodi Lukebakio Biography, Age, Parents, Wife, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Aziz Behich With Melbourne Victory
- During the 2009–10 A-League season, Behich made his debut for Melbourne Victory’s first team on 16 January 2010, when he was substituted for Carlos Hernández in the 83rd minute in a 6–2 win over Perth Glory.
- He was substituted for Carlos Hernández in the 91st minute of a 2–0 win over Adelaide United on 23 January 2010.
- In 2009, only Matthew Theodore became Melbourne’s first-team signing, and in 2010, only Behich gained consecutive first-team appearances.
- Behich was then named to Melbourne’s 2010 AFC Champions League squad in January 2010.
- The narrowest miss of the match was when he was substituted in the second half of Melbourne’s 2009–2010 A-League Grand Final against Sydney.
- During the A-League off-season, Behich signed with Hume City in the Victorian Premier League.
Elizabeth Banks Bio, Age, Husband, Net Worth, Movies, TV Show & Wiki
On 16 May 2010, Behich made his Hume City debut in a 2–2 draw with Northcote City. His debut goal was Hume City’s second in 81 minutes.
In June, he left the club as they finished in second place in the Victorian Premier League.
Aziz Behich At Melbourne Heart
- He trialed with the Melbourne Heart squad in July 2010, playing in a round of warm-up matches, including a 2–0 loss to Everton.
- Behich signed a 7-week contract with Melbourne Heart as an injury replacement player for Kristian Sarkies in October 2010 following his trial with the club.
- In the wake of Dean Heffernan’s red card, Behich stepped into the starting lineup to cover his position.
- As a result of his signing a full-time contract with the Melbourne Heart on 25 October 2010, he became the first player to play for both the Melbourne Victory and the Melbourne Heart in the same season.
- As a result of his second yellow card, he became the first player to be sent off in a Melbourne derby, which Heart won 2–1.
- Behich won the A-League Young Footballer of the Month award in January.
- In the Dutch media, on 28 January 2012, it was reported that Behich had attracted the interest of Excelsior, and 2. Bundesliga team is VfL Bochum and an A Bundesliga team is Eintracht Frankfurt.
Behich signed with Turkish Super Lig club Bursaspor on 29 January 2013. As a 69th-minute substitute for Tuncay, Aziz Behich made his Turkish Süper Lig debut for Bursaspor against Fenerbahçe on 11 March 2013.
Behich signed a three-year extension to his Bursaspor contract on 4 March 2016.
Behich signed a four-year contract with Eredivisie club PSV Eindhoven on 31 August 2018. A $4.5 million transfer fee was reported to have been paid to Bursaspor
Having agreed to a three-year contract, Behich will return to Turkey to join Istanbul Basaksehir for the 2019-20 season.
Behich joined Kayserispor on a season-long loan on 2 October 2020.
Giresunspor returned to the Super Lig on 26 August 2021 with Behich joining their ranks.
Aziz Behich Transfer To Dundee United
In July 2022, Behich signed a two-year contract with Dundee United on a free transfer.
John Candy Bio, Wife, Kids, Death, Movies & Home Alone
- He was selected for the Australia Under-23 team by coach Aurelio Vidmar for a friendly match against Japan’s Under-23 team on Wednesday 1 June 2011.
- In the 2012 Summer Olympics – Men’s Asian Qualifiers Preliminary Round 2, Behich will play against Yemen’s under-23 side for Football.
- On 14 June 2011, Behich scored Australia’s sixth goal in the 90th minute in a 6–0 win over Singapore under-23 in preparation for the 2012 AFC Men’s Pre-Olympic Tournament.
- Behich played in Australia’s 3–0 first-leg victory over Yemen on 19 June 2011.
- After playing in the first leg, he played in the second leg on 23 June, which resulted in a 4–0 win for the U.S.
- Holger Osieck called Behich to the Australian national team on 14 November 2012 for a friendly match against South Korea.
- He was named to Australia’s 23-man squad for the 2018 World Cup in Russia in May 2018.
Ruby Rose Bio, Age, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Batwoman, Movies & Wiki
Aziz Behich is 33 years old.
Aziz Behich is 170 cm tall. Or 5 ft 7 in.
Aziz Behich prefers to use his left foot.
Aziz Behich is from Australia.
After reading his biography, you will agree with me that Aziz Behich worked so hard to achieve success. Even poor kids from the slum can dream big and achieve their dreams thanks to him.
It is important to note that his father and mother were key catalysts in his success story. His career life would not be the same without their contributions. They deserve all the accolades for what they have done.
In addition, his sibling’s and friends’ efforts should not be overlooked. As a result of them, he never experienced loneliness or depression during his childhood. Aziz Behich has grown into a cheerful youth as a result of them.
Here Is An Appreciation Note For Your Consideration
Thank you for reading this engaging article about the life journey of the Australian footballer. Hopefully, Aziz Behich’s childhood story has made you believe that patience and persistence can overcome anything.
At WoodGram, we strive for fairness and accuracy in our biographies. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below if you found anything fishy in the article on Aziz Behich.