Naimal Khawar Khan was born in Peshawar, Pakistan on Wednesday, November 17, 1993 (age 30 as of 2023). She was raised in Islamabad. Scorpio is her astrological sign. She received her bachelor’s degree in visual arts from the National College of Arts in Lahore, Pakistan. She was a studious youngster who received honours for her art thesis on the transgender community. Naimal performed little theatre in college, but she never imagined herself as an actress. She was in her last year of college when she was found by the acclaimed filmmaker Shoaib Mansoor, who saw her images on social media and then urged her to audition for films.
Naimal Khawar Abbasi is a social activist, visual artist, and actor from Pakistan. She rose to prominence after starring as ‘Mahgul’ in the Pakistani film “Verna.” Naimal is the wife of Hamza Ali Abbasi, a former Pakistani actor. She topped Google’s list of Pakistan’s most searched individuals in 2019.
Naimal Khawar Bio/Wiki
[table id=5652 /]
Naimal Khawar Husband
She is from a Muslim family. She was the daughter of a Pashtun father and a Persian mother. Fiza Khawar is her sister’s name. Naimal married Hamza Ali Abbasi (Former Pakistani Actor) on August 25, 2019, at Monal, Pir Sohawa, Islamabad.
Naimal Khawar began her acting debut in 2017 with the Pakistani film “Verna,” in which she played the character ‘Mahgul.’ The film’s box office performance was modest, but the crowd praised Naimal’s performance.
She participated in the Pakistani romantic drama television series “Anaa” in 2019. She portrayed ‘Izza Khan’ in the series. Khan, in addition to performing, is a painter who conducts exhibitions to display her art.
She is one of the popular Pakistani actresses with a net worth of around Rs. 100K-500K Pakistani rupees as of 2023. Her main income sources are Tv series, Movies, Advertisements, Exhibitions, Collaboration with other brands
[table id=5653 /]
- Her interests include travel, poetry, and art.
- She had always aspired to be a painter since she was a youngster.
- Naimal adores cats and owns a cat named Queen Poshay as a pet.
- Her mother serves as an inspiration to her.
- Despite the fact that Naimal had never aspired to be an actor, she took a role in Shoaib Mansoor’s “Verna” since the film was about women’s liberation. Naimal is frequently seen utilising her art and social media channels to speak out against many taboos.
- Naimal’s ideal role would be to play a female James Bond in a film or television series.
- In an interview, she stated that she would never perform an item song or anything of the type in her whole acting career.
She is 30 years old as of 2023.
She is married to Hamza Ali Abbasi.
She made her acting debut with ‘Verna’.