Mohsin Khan is a very popular Indian TV actor and assistant director. He is a so cute, brilliant, Handsome, Stylish, and talented actor. He acted mainly in Hindi TV serials. His debut TV serial was Nisha Aur Uske Cousins as Ritesh on Star Plus (2014). After that, he acted in many more TV serials. Some are Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi as Roumil, Love By Chance as Jigness. As a result, he also acted in Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya as Suraj. Furthermore, Dream Girl-Ek Ladki Deewani Si as Samar Sareen.
Similarly Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya as Girish etc. Currently, he is acting in popular TV serial Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. He is acting as Kartik Goenka on Star Plus (lead role) (2016 –Present). Most noteworthy he received many awards for his outstanding performance like Star Parivaar Awards, Zee Gold Awards, etc.
Mohsin Khan is an Indian television actor who is best known for playing the role of ‘Kartik Goenka’ in Star Plus’ TV serial “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai”.
[table id=81 /]
He did his schooling from Mumbai’s Children’s Academy and went to Thakur Polytechnic College to pursue Engineering. Thereafter, he pursued a Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) from Mithibai College, Mumbai. Mohsin was a shy and studious child. He topped his class in applied electronics and secured 80% in engineering. Although he never thought of becoming an actor, he always wanted to do something related to the entertainment world. While in college, he started writing scripts, making short films, and directing those short films.
Mohsin Khan Net Worth
According to WoodGram, Mohsin Khan’s estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Mohsin Khan in 2023?
[table id=82 /]
Noted, Currently, We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary, etc. We will update you soon.
Mohsin Khan is an Indian TV Actor. He was born on the 26th of October 1991 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. In 2020, Mohsin Khan net worth is $100,000 – $1M (USD). Mohsin Khan’s earnings for the year have yet to be determined, but he is likely to see an increase in pay, similar to that of 2019. We are in the process of reviewing Mohsin’s salary, so check back soon. We are constantly updating this page with new financial and earning details.
We use publicly available data and resources to ensure that Mohsin Khan’s net worth estimate and wealth calculation is accurate and up to date. All net worths are fact-checked and confirmed by our users. While it’s relatively simple to predict his income, it’s harder to know Mohsin Khan’s expenses over the years.
Mohsin Khan’s marital status is single. But he is dating his co-star Shivangi Joshi in real life. Initially, the couple snubbed their relationship questions. However, later they acknowledged their relationship status in public. In an interview, Mohsin Khan revealed that it is Shivangi Joshi’s innocent behavior that made him fall in love with her. They have been in a long friendship and a beautiful journey, which now has blossomed into love.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mohsin Khan
- Does Mohsin Khan smoke? No
- Does Mohsin Khan drink alcohol? No
- Mohsin Khan was born into a middle-class family in Nadiad, Gujarat.
- As a child, Mohsin was very shy and studious.
- Mohsin topped his class in applied electronics and scored 80% in engineering.
- Although he never actually thought of becoming an actor, he always wanted to do something related to the field of entertainment.
- Mohsin started writing scripts and making short films while he was in college.
- Mohsin started his career as an assistant director in 2014 with the film “Koyelaanchal.”
- In the same year, he made his acting debut with UTV Bindass’s show “Love by Chance” in which he played the role of ‘Jignesh.’
- Subsequently, he appeared in the TV serials like “Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi” and “Nisha Aur Uske Cousins.”
- In 2016, Mohsin became a household name by portraying the role of ‘Kartik Goenka’ in the TV serial “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.”
- Apart from acting, he has also featured in many TV commercials like “Limca,” “Safari,” “Apollo Hospital,” and “Micromax Mobile.”
- Mohsin is a food lover and likes to try out new cuisines.
- He is fond of sweets.
- Mohsin doesn’t like to workout. Instead, prefers doing cycling and swimming.
- Khan tasted Kachori (which is apparently the favorite snack of his character ‘Kartik’ in the serial “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai”) for the first time while shooting for his serial “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.” Reportedly, Mohsin fell sick after that.
- His great-grandfather had fought the First World War.
- Mohsin is fond of animals, and he owns a cat named Furry.
- Mohsin is a die-hard fan of Shah Rukh Khan and says that he has watched all his films.
- When Mohsin was 18-years-old, he received his first paycheque of Rs. 10,000 for featuring in the advertisement of CEAT Tyres.
- He was extremely shy in childhood so much so that he had never talked to a girl until he entered college.
- In 2015, a person with a similar name drowned in a river after which the rumors of Mohsin’s death flooded the internet.
- Mohsin revealed in an interview that once in his childhood, he tried to turn on the gas and escaped hurting his eyes, and ever since then, he was very scared of cooking.
- Mohsin did his first shoot for a TV commercial and when it got released on the television, he was barely visible in it. Thereafter, he decided not to do such advertisements rather make a career in acting.
- Mohsin is scared of riding a bike as he suffered a terrible accident early in his life. So, whenever he is required to ride a bike in his show, they either use a body double or his bike is just pushed around.
- In 2019, his serial “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai” became the first show in the history of Indian television to reach 3000 episodes.
- Mohsin had been dating his “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai” co-star, Shivangi Joshi, for a long time. However, in 2019, there were rumors about their breakup.
- In November 2019, Mohsin apparently refused to share the vanity van with Shivangi Joshi post their breakup rumors. The duo was reportedly sharing the vanity right from the beginning of the show. However, the actor later clarified that it was no such case. He said We were shooting for a fight sequence in which we had to get into the mud. So, the vanity van section which I was provided with didn’t have a bathroom where I could take a shower and it was on the other side of the van. That’s why I asked the production to allot me the portion with the bathing area. I have never demanded a single door vanity van. In fact, today also I am sharing a vanity with Shivangi. All I can say is somebody is trying to divert attention from our hard work and prove us unprofessional.”
Who Is The Wife Of Mohsin Khan?
Is Mohsin Khan Married?
When Mohsin Married Her! No, It’s Not Shivangi Joshi. Mumbai: Mohsin Khan Is One Of The Most Famous And Successful Stars Of Television. He Became A Household Name With His Performance As Kartik In Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.
Does Mohsin Khan Love Shivangi Joshi?
Actor Mohsin And Actress Shivangi Joshi Or As We Lovingly Know Them, ‘naira And Kartik’ Are The Leads Of The Popular Soap Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. They Are Each Other’s Love Interest In The Show And It Seems That Their Love Is Not Limited To The Small Screen.
Is Mohsin Khan And Shivangi Joshi In A Relationship?
Shivangi Joshi And Mohsin Khan Have Been Dating For A Long Time Now And It’s No Secret. The Two Haven’t Really Made An Effort To Hide Their Relationship. They Play The Leads On Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai And Fans Love Their Chemistry. Our Friendship Graduated To Love Only Recently; It’s Just Been A Month-and-a-half.