A Peruvian professional footballer, Miguel Angel Trauco Saavedra (born 25 August 1992) plays as a left-back and left midfielder for the San Jose Earthquakes of Major League Soccer and for the Peruvian national team. Originally from Tarapoto, Trauco is the son of Miguel Trauco Alvarado and Bessy Saavedra Armas. In addition to being married to Karla Galvez, Miguel Traucohas a son named Thiago and a daughter. In 2019, Miguel Trauco and Karla Galvez separated.
The news was confirmed by her on Instagram after she was harassed by the press to comment on the soccer player’s “ampay” with the model Valeria Roggero in a Milan restaurant. It is Trauco’s polished technique, precise passing, and excellent dribbling skills that have made him an asset to his team as well as a strong defender. Trauco is an excellent contributor to any team, with his ability to play in both the attacking and defending areas of the field.
Miguel Trauco Bio/Wiki
The table below reveals concise information about Miguel Trauco. It gives you the ability to read through the Peruvian footballer profile as fast as possible.
[table id=5100 /]
Miguel Trauco Net Worth
In 2023, what will Miguel Trauco’s salary be?
In Sep 2022 Miguel Trauco signed a contract with San Jose Earthquakes that ends in Dec 2023 that netted him a whopping salary of £676,000 per year. We have crunched the numbers, this means he earns £1,857 per day and £77 per hour!
[table id=5101 /]
His stock is on the rise thanks to his performances on the pitch. Miguel Trauco has an estimated net worth of around £3,500,000, and his market value is about $1.98 million.
Miguel Trauco FIFA 22 – Potential And Rating
In FIFA 22, Miguel Trauco has an overall rating of 72 with a potential of 72. Miguel Trauco has got a 3-star skillmoves rating.
[table id=5102 /]
He prefers to shoot with his left foot. His workrates are Medium / High. Miguel Trauco’s height is 175 cm and his weight is estimated at 62 kg according to our database. Currently, Miguel Trauco is playing with the numbers 31 and 6.
- Trauco began his career in 2010 with Unión Comercio, in the Copa Per division.
- In that season, he played six matches on the National Stage, including two matches against Alianza Unicachi in the Final.
- In the following season, his team won on away goals and was promoted to the First Division.
- He signed a contract with Universitario de Deportes in 2016.
- Rumors about Flamengo’s interest in signing Trauco were reported in the Brazilian and Peruvian press in October 2016.
- The following day, Trauco gave an interview to Peruvian media confirming his transfer to Flamengo for the 2017 season.
- Nevertheless, the Brazilian club did not confirm any signing, stating that it is still negotiating with Trauco.
- With 39 appearances, one goal, and eleven assists, Trauco was elected the 2016 Peruvian Primera División best player.
- Traucos’ signing was officially announced by Flamengo on 14 December 2016, following many rumors in the media.
- The Brazilian club has signed him to a three-year contract.
- At the opening match of the 2017 Campeonato Carioca on 28 January 2017, he scored a goal and provided two assists for his new club.
- In the aftermath of Flamengo’s signing Trauco gained the position of third left back for the team.
- Since Trauco had only five months left on his contract, the Brazilian club decided to accept a low offer from Saint-Étienne in order to avoid losing him on a free transfer.
Flamengo announced on 31 July 2019 that it would accept a €600,000 bid from Saint-Étienne for Trauco.
San Jose Earthquakes
Trauco signed a one-and-a-half-year contract with San Jose Earthquakes on 2 September 2022.
- Trauco made his national team debut as a substitute against Panama on 6 August 2014. Additionally, he appeared as a substitute in a match against Iran on 4 September 2014.
- Having returned to the national team in 2016, he has been a fixture at left-back ever since.
- As a starter in all thirteen matches in the 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifying matches between 2016 and 2017, he was instrumental in Peru’s intercontinental playoff victory against New Zealand, which qualified Peru for their first FIFA World Cup since 1982.
- Trauco was named to the Peruvian national team for the Copa América Centenario on 17 May 2016.
- As Peru won their group, he started all four matches but missed his penalty in the quarterfinal shootout against Colombia.
The 2018 FIFA World Cup, 2019 Copa América, And Later
- Trauco was named to the Peruvian national team for the 2018 World Cup in Russia on 14 May 2018.
- During the group stage, he started all three matches for the squad.
- Ricardo Gareca named Trauco to the Peru national team for the 2019 Copa América in Brazil on 30 May 2019.
- In the course of the tournament, he started all six matches for Peru, including the final on 7 July, which ended in a 3–1 defeat for the hosts.
- CONMEBOL named Trauco to its Team of the Tournament in recognition of his performance.
Miguel Trauco is 31 years old as of 2023.
Miguel Trauco is 175 cm or 5 ft 9 in tall.
Miguel Trauco’s preferred foot is left.
Miguel Trauco is from Peru.
After reading his biography, you will agree with me that Miguel Trauco worked so hard to achieve success. Even poor kids from the slum can dream big and achieve their dreams thanks to him.
It is important to note that his father and mother were key catalysts in his success story. His career life would not be the same without their contributions. They deserve all the accolades for what they have done.
In addition, his sibling’s and friends’ efforts should not be overlooked. As a result of them, he never experienced loneliness or depression during his childhood. Miguel Trauco has grown into a cheerful youth as a result of them.
Here Is An Appreciation Note For Your Consideration
Thank you for reading this engaging article about the life journey of the Peruvian footballer. Hopefully, Miguel Trauco’s childhood story has made you believe that patience and persistence can overcome anything.
At WoodGram, we strive for fairness and accuracy in our biographies. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below if you found anything fishy in the article on Miguel Trauco.