The Uruguayan midfielder Mauro Wilney Arambarri Rosa (born 30 September 1995) plays for Spanish La Liga club Getafe and the national team. Born in Salto, Arambarri joined Defensor Sporting’s youth setup in 2011 after impressing in a local youth tournament. FC Girondins de Bordeaux signed Arambarri to a four-and-a-half-year contract on 31 January 2016. Arambarri signed a one-year loan deal with La Liga club Getafe CF on 9 August 2017 after having his federative rights assigned to Boston River. Getafe CF activated the buyout clause on 11 June 2018. The contract signed by Arambarri is for five years.
As an under-20 player for Uruguay, Arambarri began his international career. During the 2015 South American U-20 Championship, he was part of the Uruguay squad that finished third and reached the pre-quarterfinals of the 2015 FIFA U-20 World Cup. Uruguay named Arambarri to its 26-man preliminary squad for their World Cup qualifying match against Chile and Ecuador on 18 September 2020. He later made his senior debut against Chile on 8 October 2020 in a 2–1 win. Currently, Mauro Arambarri has a relationship with his girlfriend Cynthia Mazzulla. Cynthia Mazzulla and Mauro Arambarri, together have a son born on December 10, 2021.
Mauro Arambarri Bio/Wiki
The table below reveals concise information about Mauro Arambarri. It gives you the ability to read through the Uruguayan footballer profile as fast as possible.
|Birth Name||Mauro Wilney Arambarri Rosa|
|Nick Name/Popular Name/Shirt Name||Mauro Arambarri|
|Age||28 (as in 2023) Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Libra|
|Born Place||Salto, Uruguay|
|Date of Birth||30 September 1995|
|Home Town||Salto, Uruguay|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Horse Riding, Swimming|
|Mother’s Name||Not Available|
|Father’s Name||Not Available|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
Son(s)- 1- Name Not Available
|Career Manager/ Player Agent||ICM Stellar Sports|
|Debut Club||• 2018: Getafe CF|
|Debut International||• 2020: Uruguay national football team|
|Jersey Number||• 18 (Getafe CF)|
• 20 (Uruguay national football team)
|Current Team(s)||• Getafe CF|
• Uruguay national football team
|Coach/Mentor/Manager||Quique Sánchez Flores|
|Position||Midfielder – Central Midfield|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm|
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’9″
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 74 kg|
in pounds- 163 lbs
|Chest Size||40 inches|
|Biceps Size||12 inches|
|Waist Size||30 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Uruguayan|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Distinctive Features||Not Available|
|Dress Size||6 U.S.|
|Shoe Size||8 U.S.|
|Favorite Playing Position||Midfielder|
|Favorite Car||Not Available|
|Favorite Food||Fruits and Veg|
|Favorite Player||Not Available|
|Favorite Pet Animal||Dog|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||Iphone|
Mauro Arambarri Net Worth
In 2023, what will Mauro Arambarri’s salary be?
In Jul 2018 Mauro Arambarri signed a contract with Getafe CF that ends in 2023 which netted him a whopping salary of £728,000 per year. We have crunched the numbers, this means he earns £2,000 per day and £83 per hour!
Salary & Net Worth Updated 2023
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||$3 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$2 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||$1.5 Million|
|Annual or Per Year Salary||£728,000|
|Per Month Salary||£60,667|
|Per Week Salary||£14,000|
|Per Day Salary||£2,000|
|Per Hour Salary||£83|
|Per Minute Salary||£1.3|
|Current Contract||With Getafe CF|
|Contract Signed/Extension||Jul 1, 2018|
|Contract Expires||Jun 30, 2023|
|Contract Signing Amount or Transfer Fee||$2.37 Million|
|Market Value||$16.50 Million|
|Highest Market Value||$27.50 Million (Mar 5, 2020)|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
|Cars Collection||Not Available|
His stock is on the rise thanks to his performances on the pitch. Mauro Arambarri has an estimated net worth of around $3 Million, and his market value is about $16.50 million.
Karol Swiderski Biography, Age, Wife, Salary, Transfer, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Mauro Arambarri FIFA 22 Stats – Potential And Rating
Mauro Arambarri is a 28-year-old defensive midfielder for Getafe CF in Spain. In FIFA 22, he has an overall rating of 80 with a potential of 85. The skillmoves rating for Arambarri is 3-stars.
Mauro Arambarri FIFA 22 Stats
Overall Rating In FIFA 22
Potential In FIFA 22
|62||Heading Accuracy||58||FK Accuracy|
|79||Short Passing||78||Long Passing|
|80||Defensive Awareness||79||Sliding Tackle|
His right foot is his preferred shooting foot. He works at a medium/medium rate. According to our database, Arambarri is 175 cm tall and weighs 74 kg. Mauro Arambarri currently wears the number 18 on his jersey.
Kamil Jozwiak Biography, Age, Girlfriend, Salary, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
- Gladiador, a team near his home in Salto, was his team when he was a baby.
- From the age of 8 to 13 years old, he alternated in Tropezón, a Salto League of Agrarian Districts team coached by his father, in the Third Division.
- In the Third Division, he made his debut at the age of 10. For two years, I played in Tropezón from 13 to 15.
- Nacional de Salto signed him and he played there for 10 months.
- He played for Salto’s under-15 team in 2009 and 2010. He won the Uruguayan National Teams Championship in that category.
- Four teams from the interior and four teams from Montevideo competed in a sub-15 championship in 2011.
- With Nacional, Defensor Sporting, and Chuy, he competed in group B. Salto was the venue for the first match, which they won 2-1 against Chuy on February 2, then lost 1-0 to Nacional on February 4.
- After a 1-1 tie against Defensor in the final match of the group, they invited him to be a part of the team, and Mauro accepted.
- The 2010 Sub-15 Integration Championship was won by La Viola. The club held a training session in March.
- He had to get used to practicing every day, to the rhythm of a professional team. In 2012, he contributed 13 goals to the U-17 Uruguayan Championship team, which he won.
Hans Vanaken Biography, Age, Wife, Family, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Mauro Arambarri At Defensor Sporting
- He was promoted to the first team on July 1, 2013.
- On September 15, he faced Fénix with number 18, the age he would turn a few days later, and they won 1-0 at the Franzini with his debut in the highest category as a starter.
- He played nine games in the Apertura and three games in the Clausura.
- As a starter in all 12 of the 15 Apertura games he played in the 2014-15 season, he established himself in the first division.
- An investment group purchased 70% of the pass for $1,300,000 in December. As a result of the money, the club was able to improve its economic situation. Juventus of Italy and Malaga of Spain were interested in him.
- In the Torneo Clausura, Mauro scored his first official goal against Cerro on March 21, 2015. As a result of his call-up to the Uruguay under-20 team, he did not have continuity.
- Throughout the 2015/16 season, he continued to demonstrate his condition.
- For the first time in his career, he wore the captain’s armband on September 11, 2015, when they defeated Rentistas 2 to 0.
- Defensor won 3 to 2 at the Tróccoli on November 7, his 50th game as a professional, and they took away the undefeated home team.
- He played in the 2015 South American Cup and reached the quarterfinals, playing in all 8 games for his team. He finished the 2015 Opening Tournament with 13 appearances, 12 as a starter.
- Diego Forlán named Mauro the best young South American footballer of 2015 on January 1, 2016.
- In the 2016 Suat Cup, Mauro started in the first friendly match against Danubio, but they lost 1-0 with a late goal. After that, they beat Argentinos Juniors for third place.
- Arambarri’s future was revealed on January 28, and a deal with Bordeaux was reached.
Mauro Arambarri At Girondins de Bordeaux
- Finally, on January 31, 2016, he signed up to play in Ligue 1 for four and a half seasons. The next day, he was presented with his number 10.
- Bordeaux won 3 to 0 against Olympique de Lyon on February 3 in the French first division, he entered at minute 66 by Valentin Vada.
Mauro Arambarri With Getafe
- His transfer to Getafe Club de Futbol, a team recently promoted to the First Division of Spain, was confirmed on August 8, 2017.
- He makes his debut as a substitute against Athletic Club in the first matchday.
- A 1-2 win for South Madrid in the third matchday allows him to score his first goal in the entire history of South Madrid derbies in the First Division.
- During the 2018-19 season, he became Getafe’s starting midfielder.
Awer Mabil Biography, Age, Sister, Girlfriend, Salary, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
- Mauro was part of Uruguay’s pre-selection for the 2013 South American Championship played in Argentina in 2012 but did not make the final list.
- From the beginning, he played with Defensor Sporting in the highest category for Uruguay’s under-20 team led by Fabián Coito.
- In Maldonado’s Domingo Burgueno, he played as a starter against Chile on April 15 and won 3 to 0.
- He was selected to represent Uruguay in the South American Under-20 Championship on January 3, 2015.
- On January 15, he made his debut against Colombia at the Domingo Burgueno stadium in Maldonado.
- After 90 minutes of play, the score was 0 to 0 until Mauro headed home the winning goal in the 92nd minute from a corner kick by Rodrigo Amaral.
- Mauro scored and contributed passes to the match against classic rival Brazil on January 17, his second match in the key. Uruguay opened the scoring with a goal by Gaston Pereiro 28 minutes into the match. In the 60th minute, after Facundo Castro’s center, Mauro scored and contributed passes.
- As one of the best players in the match, he scored his second goal with a header.
- Mauro played 8 games, scored 3 goals, and provided an assist for Uruguay, which finished third in South America. As a result, they qualified for the World Cup and the Pan American Games.
- He was selected to represent Uruguay at the New Zealand Under-20 World Cup on May 14.
- In the round of 16, after losing on penalties 5-4 to Brazil, he played four games but was eliminated.
- He was named to the preliminary list of 30 players to defend the Uruguay national team at the Pan American Games in Toronto on May 21, 2015.
- He was confirmed on June 17 as one of 18 players to defend Celeste in the Pan American Games in Canada following a good performance at the U-20 World Cup.
- Due to Mauro’s nose operation, Defensor Sporting did not release him on June 29.
- He made his senior team debut against Chile in the first qualifying match for the 2022 World Cup on October 8, 2020.
Mauro Arambarri is 28 years old.
Mauro Arambarri is 175 cm tall. Or 5 ft 9 in.
It is the right foot that Mauro Arambarri prefers.
Mauro Arambarri is from Uruguay.
Craig Goodwin Biography, Age, Family, Wife, Salary, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
After reading his biography, you will agree with me that Mauro Arambarri worked so hard to achieve success. Even poor kids from the slum can dream big and achieve their dreams thanks to him.
It is important to note that his father and mother were key catalysts in his success story. His career life would not be the same without their contributions. They deserve all the accolades for what they have done.
In addition, his sibling’s and friends’ efforts should not be overlooked. As a result of them, he never experienced loneliness or depression during his childhood. Mauro Arambarri has grown into a cheerful youth as a result of them.
Here Is An Appreciation Note For Your Consideration
Thank you for reading this engaging article about the life journey of the Uruguayan footballer. Hopefully, Mauro Arambarri’s childhood story has made you believe that patience and persistence can overcome anything.
At WoodGram, we strive for fairness and accuracy in our biographies. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below if you found anything fishy in the article on Mauro Arambarri.