YN Jay (born 1998/1999) is a rapper from the United States. In 2020, his song “Coochie” got viral on social media after he released his debut mixtape MVP 2019. We will see more about YN Jay Net Worth.
Ninja Warrior and Coochie Chronicles, his first two studio albums, were released in 2021 by Alamo Records.
YN Jay Bio/Wiki
|Real Name||Jaylein Aether-Henry Cantrell|
|Date Of Birth||23 July 1999|
|Birth Place||Beecher, Michigan, United States|
|Height||5 feet and 9 inches|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$597,482|
YN Jay Early Life
He was born in the United States, in the town of Beecher. His true birthday and age are still unknown. He appears to be between the ages of 20 and 25 based on his appearance. His brother, Gabe, encouraged him to seek a career in music.
He began rapping at the age of ten. YN Jay used to perform at various rap events. Jay also did some freestyle in his hometown of Beecher, Michigan, in cars. He began recording 8 to 10 tracks every day when he was in his adolescence. When he lost his brother Gabe, he became more serious about rapping. Jay got into rapping as a way of paying tribute to his late sibling.
In November of this year, he dropped his first mixtape, MVP. He and Louie Ray released the single “Coochie,” in April 2020, which went popular on YouTube and other social media platforms. In July 2020, he released the single “Gotta Get Rich.” Coochie Land and Watch This, his mixtapes, were released in August and September of 2020, respectively. His singles “Blind ‘Em” with Lil Yachty and “Doonie Van” were released in September and October 2020, respectively.
Ninja Warrior, Jay’s debut studio album, was released in January 2021 through Alamo Records. In March 2021, he released the single “Big Hoes” with Lil Pump, and in April 2021, he was featured on Lil Yachty’s mixtape Michigan Boy Boat’s song “Flintana”. On TikTok, his song “Triple S” went viral, and in June 2021, a remix of the song featuring Coi Leray was released. In the same month, Jay was featured on Mace Supreme’s song “Jumanji.” Coochie Chronicles, his second studio album, was released in July 2021. In November 2021, he released the single “Lamar.”
Hip hop and trap have been used to define Jay’s music. “YN Jay continuously recycles his own words, yet huge brr somehow keeps coming up with something new,” Pitchfork’s Alphonse Pierre observed. Jay was dubbed a “Detroit favourite” by Billboard’s Neena Rouhani, and one of “the most prolific voices from Michigan’s rich rap culture” by Entertainment Weekly’s Eli Enis. The “Coochie Man” is how Jay refers to himself.
The current relationship status of YN Jay is unknown. It’s still a question if he’s dating someone or is still single. Jay must be concentrating on his music career because he hasn’t hinted at dating anyone on Instagram. On Instagram, Jay has hundreds and thousands of followers. He recently promoted his song Mafia by releasing a picture on Instagram.
YN Jay Education
His education status and his education history remain unknown as he has not mentioned or taken the name of his high school or college. It is yet to be known if he went to a university or not. He was called four one in the hood because he used to wear braids, a name his brother coined for him, he says. YN Jay was interested in music since he was 10 and that’s most likely why his education is unknown. He must have dropped out of school to pursue his dream, and become great, which he indeed did!
YN Jay Net Worth
YN Jay’s music career must have brought in a sizable chunk of money. However, he has revealed his true net worth i.e.$597,482. He also has a YouTube channel with a large number of subscribers and watchers. Jay must make a lot of money from YouTube as well.
YN Jay Wife
Looking at his relationship status, it appears that he is not dating anyone. YN Jay hasn’t revealed much about his personal life, which could indicate that he prefers to keep it private. It also must be because he is focusing on his career right now as he is young and is full of potential. He must be directing his full attention on his career.
YN Jay Height, Weight & Age
He is 5 feet and 9 inches tall. His weight is unknown, he mostly dresses in baggy clothes like a rapper. He is 22 years old and his date and year of birth are 23 July 1999.
Quick Facts about YN Jay
- Looking at his relationship status, it appears that he is not dating anyone. YN Jay hasn’t revealed much about his personal life, so it’s possible he prefers to keep it that way. YN Jay was born in the town of Beecher, in the county of Genesee, in the state of Michigan. As of August 2020, his exact date of birth and age are unknown. According to all accounts, he is between the ages of 20 and 25.
- YN Jay is another artist who rose to prominence in late 2019.
- On August 3, 2020, his collection ‘Coochie Land’ was presented. It’s his presentation mixtape and the follow-up to his 2019 debut mixtape, “MVP.”
- The true name of this immigrant craftsman, as well as additional information about his family and personal life, have yet to be discovered.
- In essence, there isn’t much information about his sweetheart either.
- YN Jay is active in a number of web-based media platforms. “ynjay_” is his Instagram handle. As of August 2020, he has more than 40k Instagram followers.
- He’s also active on Twitter, where he goes by the handle “@YNJayCoochieMan.”
- Surprisingly, he has also revealed his own email address throughout his online media bio, which is unusual for mainstream artists to do. I’m guessing his email is clogged with unsolicited messages from strangers. YNJay41@gmail.com is his email address.
- The current net worth of YN Jay, an American rapper, is $597,482 . At the very least, he should have $1 million on hand.
- YN Jay started his YouTube channel in June 2020 and has since amassed more than hundreds of thousands of subscribers and over 5 million views.
What is the age of YN Jay?
To whom is YN Jay married?
What is the height of YN Jay?
5 feet and 9 inches
How much is the net worth of YN Jay?