Rodrygo Silva de Goes (born 9 January 2001) is a Brazilian professional footballer who plays forward for La Liga club Real Madrid and the Brazilian national team. Rodrygo’s father, Eric, was a professional football player. As a right back, he played in several tiers of Brazilian football, including Série B.
His career began with Santos, where he played 80 games and scored 17 goals before joining Real Madrid for €45 million in 2019. Despite being only 18 years old, Rodrygo made his international debut for Brazil in 2019.
Rodrygo Silva de Goes Bio/Wiki
The table below reveals concise information about Rodrygo. It gives you the ability to read through the Brazilian footballer’s profile as fast as possible.
|Birth Name||Rodrygo Silva de Goes|
|Nickname/ Popular Name/ Shirt Name||• Rodrygo|
• The New Neymar
|Age||21 (as in 2022) Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Capricorn|
|Born Place||Osasco, State of São Paulo, Brazil|
|Date of Birth||9 January 2001|
|Residence||Osasco, State of São Paulo, Brazil|
|Home Town||Osasco, State of São Paulo, Brazil|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Horse Riding, Swimming|
|Mother's Name||Denise Goes|
|Father's Name||Eric Batista de Goes|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Luana Atik Lopes|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Wife/Spouse||Luana Atik Lopes (to be)|
|School||Santos youth academy|
|College/University||Santos youth academy|
|Career Manager/ Player Agent||Un1que football|
|Debut For Current Club Team||• 2019: Real Madrid|
|Debut For Current International Team||• 2018: Brazilian national football team|
|Jersey Number||• 21 (Real Madrid)|
• 23 (Brazilian national football team)
|Current Teams||• Real Madrid|
• Brazilian national football team
|Position||Attack - Right Winger|
• La Liga: 2019–20, 2021–22
• Supercopa de España: 2019–20, 2021–22
• UEFA Champions League: 2021–22
• UEFA Super Cup: 2022
• Campeonato Paulista Best Newcomer: 2018
• Goal.com NxGN: 2020
• IFFHS Men's Youth (U20) World Team: 2020, 2021
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm|
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5'9"
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 64 kg|
in pounds- 141 lbs
|Chest Size||40 inches|
|Biceps Size||12 inches|
|Waist Size||30 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Brazilian Portuguese|
|Distinctive Features||Not Available|
|Dress Size||6 U.S.|
|Shoe Size||8 U.S.|
|Favorite Playing Position||Forward|
|Favorite Car||Not Available|
|Favorite Food||Fruits and Veg|
|Favorite Player||Not Available|
|Favorite Pet Animal||Dog|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||Iphone|
With the title “The New Neymar”, Woodgram tells the full story of a football genius.
Rodrygo Silva de Goes Biography Facts provides you with an overview of his life from childhood to global fame. He is analyzed based on his early life, family background, life story before fame, rise to fame story, relationship, personal life, and lifestyle.
Everybody knows that he is the blitzing offensive weapon that Real Madrid could not afford to overlook.
We have an in-depth version of Rodrygo Goes Biography that is quite interesting, but not many soccer fans have read it. Let’s get started now, without further ado.
Rodrygo Silva de Goes Childhood – Early Life And Family Background
A brief biography of Rodrygo Silva de Goes begins with the fact that he was born on the 9th of January 2001 in Sao Paulo, Brazil, to Denise Goes and Eric Batista de Goes.
His parents (Denise and Eric) were teenagers when they married when Rodrygo was born. At the time of writing this article (Sept 2022), Rodriygo’s dad Eric is 37 years old.
His mother should also be in her early 30s. He was born when his dad was just 17 years old, implying that he was his dad’s first child. Rodrydo was born to superstar parents as their first child. For years, he was their only child, without a brother or sister.
In the state of Sao Paulo, the Rodrygo Goes family has its origin in the municipality of Osasco. According to GDP measurements, it is one of Brazil’s most prosperous municipalities.
Rodrygo grew up in Sao Paulo, which has more cars than Rio de Janeiro does. The city consumes 1 million of the 1.6 million pizzas consumed by the entire Brazilian population.
Rodrygo Silva de Goes Education
Rodrigo was born into a middle-class family whose income was derived from sports. As a footballer in Brazil’s lower leagues, his father earned insufficient money to support his family.
After having his son at a young age, Eric knew his career would not be very successful. With the help of his son, Rodrygo, he envisioned a future as a football player.
His love for football was ignited early on when he began playing in his family’s living room. Thanks to his dad’s guidance, his soccer education followed immediately.
As a Real Madrid fan, Eric made sure his son emulated Robinho’s skills and career path.
The videos of Robinho didn’t just expose Rodrigo to his moves; he copied them all. His father’s pride knew no bounds when he was called up to attend trials with Santos at the age of 9.
Rodrygo Silva de Goes – How To Enter In The World Of Football
Having a passion for soccer, Rodrygo Silva de Goes passed his trials with flying colors and joined Santos’ academy, which laid the foundation for his career. When he was ten years old, he joined the youth system of Santos.
Rodrygo’s parents wanted him to be assigned to the club’s futsal team. A path is taken by the family’s football idol, no other than the legendary Robinho.
Rodrygo began playing with older and bigger boys at the age of 10. In his games, he always stood out.
Having played Futsal as a forward taught him how to keep the ball at his feet, dribble past defenders, and score goals.
The same attribute was possessed by Robinho during his early playing days with Futsal. The more Rodrygo developed, the more he saw himself becoming the best.
Due to this feat, he was constantly under pressure to perform, something he handled well and became the captain of his youth team as a result.
Rodrygo Silva de Goes Continue Rise To Fame
Rodrygo approached 16 and began talking about professional contracts and scholarships. He was called up to the first team by manager Dorival Junior in March 2017.
As the youngest Santos player to appear in the Copa Libertadores, Rodrigo made his debut on the 1st of March 2018.
It was only two weeks later, in the same tournament, that Rodrygo scored his first goal. As a result of this feat, he became the youngest Brazilian to score in the Copa Libertadores. In 2018, Rodrygo won the Campeonato Paulista Best Newcomer award.
During his meteoric rise, Goes has become one of South America’s hottest young properties, comparable only to the rise of his idol Robinho.
Vinicius Junior’s impressive dribbling skills attracted Real Madrid scouts who at the time were relentlessly searching for South American players.
A momentous day in his life has finally come to pass. In a deal that showed he would be booked ahead of time, Rodrygo fulfilled his dreams by signing for Real Madrid.
Real Madrid agreed to the transfer of Rodrygo to Santos on the 15th of June 2018, a deal that became effective a year later.
As soon as Rodrygo Goes’ parents joined him in saying some heartfelt goodbyes to his beloved childhood club, it became a very emotional time.
The fact that I am going to Manchester United, one of the biggest clubs in the world motivates me to do so. The sheer size of the club scares me, but it is a good fear. I am motivated to do even more, and it means I must demonstrate my worth to them in order for them to sign me.
As Rodrygo signed off, he said.
Rodrygo is indeed one of the best forwards to emerge from Brazil’s endless production line.
After Neymar Jr., he is considered the next beautiful promise for Brazilian football. As they say, the rest is history.
Rodrygo Silva de Goes Girlfriend Or Wife (to be) – Luana Atik Lopes
It makes sense to ask if Rodrygo has a girlfriend or wife at such a young age since his parents got married when they were teenagers.
Luana Atik Lopes is Real Madrid star Rodrygo’s girlfriend. Lopes keeps her personal life private despite posting a lot of images on social media.
She revealed her relationship with Rodrygo on Instagram with a photo of them together at Fashion Week. Although it is unclear whether she is now living with the superstar.
Rodrygo Silva de Goes Parents And Sister
The parents and relatives of Rodrygo Goes have benefited from instilling a tough mentality in him. Throughout his career, his parents have appreciated their son’s support for Real Madrid.
About Rodrygo Silva de Goes Father
Rodrygo’s dad is 37 years old at the time of writing.
Having recently retired from his playing career as a right-back, Eric Batista is now living his fatherly dreams of taking care of his son’s career.
Many would say Eric Batista’s career was unsuccessful, despite his reputation as a “classical Brazilian.”
About Rodrygo Silva de Goes Mother
We can say that Rodrygo Goes has one of the most gorgeous moms in football.
At the time of writing, Denise Goes is not only beautiful but also very young (in her early 30s).
Rodrygo Silva de Goes Sister
Rodrygo’s parents had a baby girl in January of 2018, which happened to be Rodrygo’s only sister. As he revealed on Jan 31 2022 on his Instagram “Undoubtedly, four years with my princess are the greatest gift I’ve ever received from God. My sister, I love you more than anything in the world.”
His little sister made him feel like a father and also made him realize how grown up he is. As observed above, both brothers and sisters share a deep connection.
Rodrygo Silva de Goes Net Worth
In 2022, what will Rodrygo’s salary be?
In Jul 2019 Rodrygo signed a contract with Real Madrid that ends in 2025 that netted him a whopping salary of £5,768,334 per year. We have crunched the numbers, this means he earns £15,847 per day and £660 per hour!
Salary & Net Worth Updated 2022
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||48 Million Euro (42 Million Pound)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||40 Million Euro|
|Annual or Per Year Salary||£5,768,334|
|Per Month Salary||£480,695|
|Per Week Salary||£110,930|
|Per Day Salary||£15,847|
|Per Hour Salary||£660|
|Per Minute Salary||£11|
|Current Contract||With Real Madrid|
|Contract Signed/Extension||Jul 1, 2019|
|Contract Expires||Jun 30, 2025|
|Contract Signing Amount or Transfer Fee||$49.50 Million|
|Market Value||$66.00 Million|
|Highest Market Value||$66.00 Million (Jun 3, 2022)|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
|Cars Collection||Not Available|
His stock is on the rise thanks to his performances on the pitch. Rodrygo has an estimated net worth of around 48 million euros (42 million pounds), and his market value is about $66.00 million.
Rodrygo Silva de Goes FIFA 22 Stats – Potential And Rating
Rodrygo is a 21-year-old Wide Man for Real Madrid in Spain. FIFA 22 gives him an overall rating of 80 with a potential rating of 87. The skillmoves rating of Rodrygo is 4.
Rodrygo Silva de Goes FIFA 22 Stats
Overall Rating In FIFA 22
Potential In FIFA 22
|62||Heading Accuracy||73||FK Accuracy|
|75||Short Passing||62||Long Passing|
|25||Defensive Awareness||32||Sliding Tackle|
His right foot is his preferred shooting foot. He works at a medium/medium pace. According to our database, Rodrygo weighs 64 kg and stands 174 cm tall. Rodrygo plays with the number 21 at the moment.
- At the age of ten, Rodrygo joined Santos’ youth setup in Osasco, Sao Paulo, initially assigned to the futsal team. The manager, Dorival Junior, called him up to the first team for a Copa Libertadores match in Peru against Sporting Cristal in March 2017.
- A five-year contract was signed by Rodrygo on 21 July 2017.
- He was promoted to the main squad by interim manager Elano on 1 November.
- In the 3–1 home win over Atlético Mineiro on 4 November 2017, Rodrygo made his first team debut – and Série A debut.
- In a 2–1 Campeonato Paulista away win against Ponte Preta, he scored his first senior goal in the last minute.
- After replacing Eduardo Sasha in a 2–0 loss to Real Garcilaso on 1 March 2018, Rodrygo became Santos’ youngest Copa Libertadores player at 17 years and 50 days.
- The following month, he scored his first goal in the tournament, netting his team’s second goal at the Pacaembu Stadium through an individual effort.
- The recent Santos youth graduate became the youngest Brazilian to score in the competition when he was 17 years, two months, and six days old.
- The last goal Rodrygo scored in a 2–0 win against Ceará was his first in the main category of Brazilian football. During Vitória’s 5–2 home defeat on 3 June, he scored a hat-trick and assisted Gabriel’s last goal.
- The number 43 of Rodrygo’s jersey was changed to 9 on 26 July 2018, which he had already worn during the Libertadores. His 2019 jersey number is 11, previously worn by Neymar, another recent youth graduate.
- Rodrygo joined Los Blancos in June 2019 and signed a contract until 2025 following an agreement between Los Blancos and Santos on 15 June 2018.
- Rodrygo’s rumored fee was €45 million, with Santos receiving €40 million as the club owned 80% of his rights and Rodrygo’s agents owned the remainder.
- Rodrygo scored his first league goal within a minute of making his debut against Osasuna on 25 September 2019.
- When he was 18 years and 301 days old, he scored a perfect hat-trick and provided an assist in a 6–0 win against Galatasaray in the 2019–20 UEFA Champions League season.
- As the second youngest player in the competition to score a hat-trick, he is also the first to do so in the 21st century.
- Real Madrid won the 2019–20 La Liga after he made 19 appearances and scored two goals during his first season.
- As part of the 2020–21 UEFA Champions League, Rodrygo scored the winning goal in a 3–2 victory over Inter Milan on 3 November 2020.
- The game went into extra-time on 12 April 2022 after he came on as a substitute against Chelsea in the 2021–22 UEFA Champions League quarterfinal, and he scored with a volleyed finish, sending Real Madrid into the semi-finals with a header from Karim Benzema.
- After scoring twice in a 4–0 win against Espanyol at the Bernabéu on 30 April, Rodrygo helped Real clinch their 35th La Liga title.
- As the second leg of the Champions League semi-final against Manchester City began, he led 0–1 (3–5 on aggregate) when he scored two goals between the 89th and 91st minutes.
- As a result of Benzema’s penalty, Real Madrid advanced to the final against Liverpool with an aggregate score of 6–5, winning the tournament.
- Despite his young age, Rodrygo quickly turned into a cult hero for Madrid after the turnaround win against City and other recent last-minute winning contributions.
- Rodrygo was selected for Brazil’s under-17 team for this year’s Montaigu Tournament on 30 March 2017.
- Against Denmark, he scored the only goal for his side, and he scored two against Cameroon and the United States.
- A request from Santos’ president led to Rodrygo and Santos’s teammate Yuri Alberto being cut from the under-20s squad six days later.
- In November 2019, Rodrygo made his debut for the Brazil senior team against Argentina in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, in the Superclásico de las Américas.
- He replaced Willian for the final 20 minutes of the 1–0 loss on 15 November.
Facts About Rodrygo Silva de Goes
Blessings From The Great Footballers
The two greatest footballers of Brazil, Pele, and Senior Ronaldo, blessed Rodrygo before he went to Europe to join Real Madrid.
In 2001, When Rodrygo Was Born, The Following Took Place
- First, there were the 9/11 attacks.
- The summer of 2001 was known as the “Summer of the Shark”. Globally, there were the most shark attacks this year.
- Aids drugs were subsidized with discounts of up to 90% in 2001 to help fight the deadly disease, especially in Africa.
The Personal Life Of Rodrygo
Knowing Rodrygo Goes’ life outside of the pitch would give you a more complete picture of him. When Rodrygo is away from the pitch, he possesses an inner sense of independence that allows him to make significant progress in his personal life.
While in Brazil, the skinny superstar lives a normal life outside of the pitch. Moreover, Rodrygo Goes has the ability to make solid and realistic plans for his life in his personal life.
As demonstrated during his youth captaincy days, he is a leader who can lead the way.
LifeStyle Of Rodrygo
In the same way that Takefusa Kobo has a strong foundation from his parents, Rodrygo also has one. As a result of his parents’ grounding, he has learned how to manage his money.
It is not permitted for Rodrygo to live a glamorous lifestyle accompanied by fleets of expensive cars at the time of writing.
Rodrygo joined the club in 2019 from Santos for a mammoth €45 million fee, with Real Madrid banking on his long-term potential and hoping he could be the next great youngster to excel at the club.
Currently, He is 21 years old.
Rodrygo plays as a forward for La Liga club Real Madrid and the Brazil national team.
Rodrygo Silva de Goes has a FIFA 22 Rating of 80 with a Potential Rating of 87. He had a Medium Attacking Work Rate and Medium Defensive Work Rate.
After reading his biography, you will agree with me that Rodrygo worked so hard to achieve success. Even poor kids from the slum can dream big and achieve their dreams thanks to him.
It is important to note that his father and mother were key catalysts in his success story. His career life would not be the same without their contributions. They deserve all the accolades for what they have done.
In addition, his sibling’s and friends’ efforts should not be overlooked. As a result of them, he never experienced loneliness or depression during his childhood. Rodrygo has grown into a cheerful youth as a result of them.
Here Is An Appreciation Note For Your Consideration
Thank you for reading this engaging article about the life journey of the Brazilian footballer. Hopefully, Rodrygo’s childhood story has made you believe that patience and persistence can overcome anything. At WoodGram, we strive for fairness and accuracy in our biographies. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below if you found anything fishy in the article on Rodrygo.