Maanvi Gagroo is an Indian actress. She was born on 5th September 1985 in Delhi, India. She is known for her work in web series which include TVF Tripling, Made in Heaven, and Four More Shots Please!. She did her schooling from The Mother’s International School, New Delhi, and college studies from Gargi College, New Delhi. Maanvi Gagroo has also worked in various web series. She began her career with the Disney Channel’s television show Dhoom Machaao Dhoom in 2007.
Her list of films includes Ujda Chaman and Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan. She will be next seen in the second season of Four More Shots Please!. Maanvi’s father’s name is Surender Gagroo and her mother’s name is Urmil Gagroo. She mostly appeared in Hindi movies and tv serials. Maanvi made her debut in serials with Dhoom Machaao Dhoom in 2007 and in movies with Aamras: The Sweet Taste of Friendship in 2009.
Maanvi Gagroo Biography
Maanvi Gagroo is an Indian actress who mostly active on web series. She is known for the work in various web series Like TVF Tripling, TVF Pitchers and Four Shots Please. She has also worked in some Hindi films. Maanvi debut in Bollywood with the Movie “Aamras: The Sweet Taste of Friendship” in 2009. She played the role of news journalist in Aamir Khan Starrer film ‘PK’ in 2013.
[table id=174 /]
Maanvi Gagroo was born on 5 September 1985 in New Delhi, India. She is the daughter of Urmil and Surender Gagroo. She belongs to the middle-class Hindu family. Gagroo starts learning dance in age of just 6-year-old. She told that she grew up learning Kathak and Jazz. Biology is always her favorite subject at school time. She completed their graduation from Gargi College in Psychology.
Maanvi Gagroo Net Worth
Maanvi Gagroo estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Maanvi Gagroo in 2023?
According to Various Online resources, famous Film Actress Maanvi Gagroo’s net worth is $4 Million at the age of 38 years old. Maanvi Gagroo earned the money being a professional Film Actress. Maanvi Gagroo is from India.
[table id=175 /]
Currently, We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary, etc. We will update you soon.
Boyfriends, Affairs and More
There are usually many rumors surrounding your favorite celebrities. The most frequently asked questions are, is Maanvi Gagroo single or dating with someone, which is then followed by who is Maanvi Gagroo dating? We are here to clear up and debunk relationship stats, breakup & rumors surrounding Maanvi’s love life.
We don’t have much information about Maanvi Gagroo’s past relationship and any previous engagement. According to our database, she has no children.
Maanvi Gagroo Career
Maanvi Gagroo started off with a petty role in the TV film The Cheetah Girls: One World. She then made brief appearances in Bollywood flicks like No One Killed Jessica and PK to name a few. She also appeared in Idea commercial alongside Abhishek Bachchan. Maanvi is a very proactive and talented person. She starts her acting career with Disney Channel India’s show “Dhoom Machaao Dhoom” in 2007. This show is based on the story of a school band (Pink Band). This show also is notable for being a debut platform for Toral Rasputra, Vikrant Massey, Sriti Jha, Kinshuk Mahajan, and Jay Bhanushali.
After that, she comes to international media attraction with the 2008 movie ‘The Cheetah Girls: One World’. She played Ambika Gill, a tambourine playing Bollywood fan. This movie is produced by Disney. After this, she was seen in many television advertisements. She cast alongside Abhishek Bachchan in an Idea commercial.
Her next notable performance was seen in the film ‘No One Killed Jessica’ in 2011. This movie is very critically acclaimed and premiered at the Cannes Film Festival. After that she was seen in some Bollywood movies like PK (2014), Life Reboot Nahi Hoti (2013), You are my Sunday (2016), Aamras (2009) and ?: A Question Mark (2012) and Ujda Chaman (2019).
Maanvi is also worked in the theater group “Silly Point Production” and acted in plays ‘like dat only’, the class act’ and ‘miss bindass’.
[table id=176 /]
She then starred in a famous web series titled TVF Pitchers in 2015. Though it was a male-dominated drama, she still managed to draw attention with her brief but powerful performance. Through this series, she became a household name and since then she’s looked upon as a sought out actress. Following year she starred in yet another web series titled TVF’s Tripling. This time she was in the lead role and her character Chanchal was well received not only by the audiences but was heavily praised by critics as well. After that, she was seen in another acclaimed series called Four More Shots. After the success of TVF Tripling, its second season was among the most awaited web series which finally released in 2019. This series like the previous edition lived up to the expectation and her character once again was heavily praised.
Some Known Facts About Maanvi Gagroo
- Does Maanvi Gagroo smoke?: Yes
- Does Maanvi Gagroo drink alcohol?: Yes
- Maanvi got training in Kathak dance form till the age of 12, and after that, she started training in the Jazz dance form.
- In her debut serial, Dhoom Machaao Dhoom (2007), she played the character of a bubbly girl Ambika “Bikki” Gill. She was roped in the serial along with other actors including Toral Rasputra, Vikrant Massey, Sriti Jha, Kinshuk Mahajan, and Jay Bhanushali.
- She did a small role in the 2008 Disney Channel’s film “The Cheetah Girls: One World.”
- Later, she quit the entertainment industry and returned to her hometown in Delhi. In an interview, when she was asked why she left the entertainment industry, she said, Most people would cast me as a ‘Punjabi bubbly girl’ and while I didn’t have a problem with these traits really, I was getting bored of playing the same character over and over again. Even if I tried something different within that, I was told to do it in that exact specific manner. That’s when I stopped going for these auditions.”
- She completed her graduation in Psychology in Delhi, and later, went back to Mumbai; as she realized that she wanted to become an actor only.
- She was featured in the Idea advertisements along with Abhishek Bachchan in 2011.
- She did a cameo in the Bollywood film No One Killed Jessica (2011).
- To brush up her acting skills, she joined a theatre group ‘Silly Point Productions’ in Mumbai and worked with artists like Danesh Khambatta and Meherzad Patel. She has acted in many theatres plays including ‘Like dat only,’ ’The class act,’ and ‘Miss bindass.’
- Gagroo met Nidhi Bisht, a regular TVF actor and casting director through her theatre group.
- In 2014, she appeared in the YouTube channel BeingIndian’s video “Every Bombay Girl in the World.”
- She acted in the Bollywood blockbuster film PK in 2014, in which she played the character of Anushka Sharma’s colleague, Mittu.
- She has featured in many videos of the YouTube channel “Girliyapa,” and one of her videos which gained immense popularity was a spoof of Badshah’s Mercy song, based on slut-shaming women.
- She came into limelight with the TV web series TVF Pitchers in 2015 and TVF Tripling in 2016. She received many awards for her performance in the web series.
- She has also appeared in Hindi telefilms including You Are My Sunday (2016), Guy in the Sky (2017), and 377 AbNormal (2019).
- She acted in a few Bollywood films like Aamras (2009), ?: A Question Mark (2012), and Ujda Chaman (2019).
- In 2019, she acted in the Amazon Prime web series “Four More Shots Please!” along with Sayani Gupta, Gurbani J, and Kirti Kulhari.
- Some of her other web series are The Good Vibes (2018) and Made in Heaven (2019).
- She was roped in Ayushmann Khurrana starrer “Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan” (2020) in which she played the character of Goggle Tripathi.
- Maanvi and the TV actress, Sriti Jha are best friends
- In an interview, when she was asked about casting couch, she said, If you are new and you don’t know people, don’t go to their house. Meet at a neutral place like a cafe or a restaurant. Don’t go after office hours, and most importantly always follow your gut.”
- She is a book lover. In an interview, she shared her love for the Harry Potter novel series, she said, “I love reading and everyone should read. And Harry Potter, I have a special bond with it. I remember I used to be mad about Harry Potter because while we were growing up I started reading it and then the movies were coming. I remember the third book or something, I had bunked school and gone because they were giving some 100 copies and I have got my name written and I was so scared. I wanted to be the first one in my whole batch who has read the book. I told my parents please I have to get up in the morning because otherwise I will have to go after school, after 2 o’clock and they were like don’t be stupid and I started crying and threw tantrum. Then they agreed. After that, I picked up the book and went to school and was showing it off to everybody. Like for acting also you have to grow as a person to be able to act well, I feel. It’s only when you have different experiences you get to know different life situations different cultures, so either you do traveling and I love traveling also but I don’t end up getting so much time. So if you don’t have the time to travel so much so the next best option is to read for you to grow as a person.”
- She is well versed in speaking different languages like Hindi, English, Kashmiri, and Bengali.