Luisito Comunica, popularly known by his YouTube channel, is a Mexican internet sensation. For his YouTube channel, he posts videos. In terms of subscribers, his YouTube channel was took second place among Mexican channels and 46th worldwide. He also dubbed Sonic The Hedgehog in the Latin American movie of the adventure comedy movie.
Luisito Comunica was nominated Digital Personality of the Year at the 2018 GQ Latin America Men of the Year Awards. Comunica was also awarded Digital Leader of the Year by the Eliot Awards in 2018.
Luisito Comunica Bio & Wiki
|Real Name||Luis Arturo Villar Sudek|
|Date Of Birth||20 March 1991|
|Birth Place||Puebla de Zaragoza, Puebla, Mexico|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Marital Status||In a relationship|
|Education Qualification||Graduate, Meritorious Autonomous University of Puebla|
|Profession||Youtuber, Vlogger, Travel Vlogger|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||$28 million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$25 million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||$21 million|
Luisito Comunica Early Life
Luis Arturo Villar Sudek is known by his famous Mexican YouTube blogger and Internet celebrity name Luisito Comunica. He was born on March 20, 1991, in Mexico. He has a sibling Milan Knol.
Comunica completed his schooling from Eastern Institute of Puebla. Then he went to complete his bachelors degree from Meritorious Autonomous University of Puebla. He started his first career working in an Institute as an English Teacher.
Luisito Comunica Career
- In 2007, Luisito Comunica stepped forward from his teaching career and started his first YouTube channel and named it Piano Para Gente Cool. He started posting his daily lifestyle videos and short videos. Later, Comunica renamed his YouTube channel as Louie Artie. He always loved to post daily lifestyle videos, tutorials, and piano covers of songs.
- Comunica created another channel, OciodeLuisito, in 2011, where he posted vlogs and his daily life events. This channel appeared to be more successful than the previous one, but Luisito did not continue running for long.
- In 2012, he joined the NoMeRevientes YouTube group to gain experience working in a team. He founded his most popular YouTube channel, Luisito Comunica, in the same year. On that channel, he aimed to post various travel videos. He’s visited China, Turkey, Russia, Israel, Ecuador, India, Japan, Columbia, Pakistan, as well as other nations in search of new content for his fans. He tries to dig deeper and depict an important location from several angles, both positive and negative.
- In China, Luisito’s video Probando Comida Callejera gained 60 million views, a big boost for his YouTube channel. In 2018, he announced a new channel called Luisito Around the World, which included similar content to his main channel.
- Luisito Comunica featured in the movie Dedicada a Mi Ex. on 2019 and published his first book, Amazing Places. He appeared in the documentary Aislado: un documental en cuarentena, which was released on the same year. PilloFon, his own telecommunications company, was founded by him.
- Luisito Comunica launched Gran Malo, a spicy tamarind-flavored tequila, in 2021.
Luisito Comunica Personal Life
Luisito Comunica is a Mexican YouTuber who seems to be 30 years old. He weights 64 kg and is 5.9 feet in height. His eyes and hairs are both dark brown. He doesn’t have any tattoos, according to reports. He was born in Puebla de Zaragoza, Puebla, Mexico, on March 20, 1991. Masaki Kanda and Gina Dallas are his parents. He is of Mexican origin and Hispanic ancestry.
Comunica is presently dating Arianny Tenorio, a Venezuelan-born Mexican model and YouTuber who won the Miss Mexico City 2019 competition. He was, nevertheless, connected with Cinthya Velázquez. The couple started dating in 2014 and ended the relationship in 2019.
Luisito Comunica Net Worth
As of 2022, Comunica’s net worth is estimated to be $29 million. This includes his property, funds, and earnings. His primary source of income comes from his work as a YouTube star, blogger, social media personality, and entrepreneur. He has gained a large wealth from numerous sources of income, but he chooses to live a simple lifestyle.
Luisito Comunica was born in Pueble, Mexico.
He lives in Mexico City, and as soon as we have images of his home, we’ll post them here.
According to El Nuevo Diario, he earns a yearly salary of $4 million, or 88 million pesos, from his vacation videos across the world. However, this does not represent his entire income, as he also makes money from his book Amazing Places and a clothing business.
Luisito Comunica has been dating Mexican model Arianny Tenorio. The Luisito Comunica wife updates, on the other hand, are still unavailable.