Lisa Raye is an accomplished actress, fashion designer, model, and businesswoman. She has also been in popular music videos. She has amassed enormous money as a result of this. She has a lot of money because she is the owner of two high-end fashion brands, lingerie and denim.
Lisa Raye’s monthly earnings are estimated to be approximately $8K, according to income data. However, Lisa Raye’s yearly profits have been approximately $96K. Lisa Raye’s earnings were mostly derived from her acting profession.
Lisa Raye Bio/Wiki
|Real Name||Lisa Raye McCoy|
|Date Of Birth||23 September 1967|
|Birth Place||Chicago, Illinois U.S|
|Weight||110 lb / 50 kg|
|Profession||American fashion designer, actress|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$25 million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||$30 million|
- Lisa Raye, who was born in Chicago, Illinois, began her career as a model.
- Lisa is the daughter of a businessman and a professional model, and she is Native American and Irish.
- David Raye McCoy, Lisa Raye’s father, died in 1988.
- She was only 21 years old at the time.
- Her mother had reared her and her stepsister together.
- Her mother has always been supportive of her while also assisting her in her modelling career.
- The notoriety she has received, as well as the enormous Lisa Raye net worth, have placed her among the top celebrities’ net worth.
- Lisa Raye, one of Chicago’s highest-paid fashion designers, grew up on the city’s Southside and finished high school at St. James College Prep and Kenwood Academy.
- She afterwards transferred to Thornbridge Highschool to finish her senior schooling.
- Lisa Raye graduated from Higher Secondary School in 1986.
- She attended Eastern Illinois University after graduating.
- She had graduated from there before embarking on her acting career.
- She began her career as a model in a fashion show before becoming an actress.
- She’d been doing it in churches and high schools in her hometown of Chicago.
- Her acting debut made her renowned, and she also starred in an indie film produced by Monty Ross.
- Aside from acting, she can presently be seen in a number of music videos.
- The top-earning fashion designer debuted her reality program “Lisa Raye: The Real Mccoy” on television.
- There, she introduces herself and her 21-year-old daughter Kai.
- Lisa Raye was also a noteworthy component of Queen Latifah’s production company’s TV program, Single Ladies.
- The noteworthy performance was as the distressed stripper, who made an indelible impact on the audience.
- Lisa Raye’s performances are outstanding.
- Her career has also been flawless in terms of kindling her participation in films; The Wood in 2003 received widespread acclaim from the audience.
- Source: All Access was hosted by The Fame. Lisa Raye has always been a prominent actress who is interested in Hip Hop culture.
- With her lovely smile and great understanding of hip-hop, she had amassed a sizable fan base.
- Summer 2011 saw the debut of the jeans collection “the Lisa Raye collection,” which she created in collaboration with PZI jeans.
- The genes mould the body of the lady, emphasising the curves, which distinguishes the brand.
- As a result, the brand’s tagline is “For The Curvy Woman In You.”
- Lisa Raye has also introduced “Lisa Raye glamour,” which is made entirely of Indian hair and is available in the form of wigs, extensions, and weaves.
Everyone wants to know who Lisa Raye is dating. Lisa Raye’s relationship history indicates that Kenji Pace was her ex-husband. She has a daughter, Kai Morae Pace, with him. With the divorce, Lisa Raye’s relationship with her husband came to an end.
Lisa Raye spouse information indicates that she eventually married Tony Martin in 1992. Unfortunately, this marriage also lasted less than two years, and they divorced in 1994.
Lisa Raye married Michael Misick shortly after her divorce. In 2006, they married. Following the marriage ceremony, the pair embarked on a three-week honeymoon to Bali, Dubai, and Jerusalem.
Lisa Raye Awards
The well-known and industrious actor has been nominated for several awards ceremonies. This is why she has amassed such a large Lisa Raye net worth. She was nominated for the NAACP Image Awards in 2007. The award was given in the category of finest supporting actresses. The award was given to the comedy series All Of Us.
- Lisa Raye is the subject of several intriguing facts.
- Lisa Raye cоу wаs thе first lаdу оf thе Тurkѕ аnd Саісоѕ.
- Divоrсе frоm thе Іѕlаnd’ѕ Сhіеf Міnіѕtеr had ruined her image.
- Lisa Raye had to put in a lot of effort to expand her career beyond acting.
- Hеr extensions аnd hаir саrе рrоduсt hаvе earned hеr greater sum of income.
- Unsuccessful mаrrаgе couldn’t dampen her excitement.
- A large number of filmmаkеr аnd рrоduсеr had requested her to sign the contracts.
Lisa Raye Net Worth
Lisa Raye McCoy’s professional job as an actress has earned her a nice living. McCoy’s career began with the first film, “Reasons,” in 1996, and she has worked her way up to become one of the most prominent actors in her decade-long career.
Her money is undoubtedly derived from her roles in films, television programs, modeling contracts, and product lines. She has her own fashion lines, Jean collection, and hairline, which contributes to her wealth. McCoy’s net worth is believed to be approximately $30 million when her salary is factored in.
Lisa Raye’s true name is Lisa Raye cоy.
Lisa Raye’s net worth is estimated to be approximately $30 million in 2023.
Lisa Raye’s ex-husband was Kenji Pace. She has a daughter, Kai Morae Pace, with him. In 1992, she married Tony Martin. Unfortunately, this marriage also lasted less than two years, and they divorced in 1994. Lisa Raye married Michael Misick shortly after her divorce.
Shawntae Harris, often known as Da Brat, is an American rapper and the Lisa Raye sister.
Shawntae Harris, well known for her stage moniker Da Brat, is a Lisa Raye sibling.
Kai Morae Pace is McCoy’s daughter.
Lisa Raye’s father died in 1988 when McCoy was 21 years old. McCoy had maintained strong contact with her father throughout her childhood, adolescence, and until his death. Lisa Raye’s father was assassinated in 1988.
Lisa Raye is an actress, humanitarian, entrepreneur, and director.