Kiran Bhatt is an Indian actor, director, and producer best known for his work in the Gujarati film industry. He rose to prominence for his part as ‘Nattu Kaka’ (new) in the popular Hindi sitcom ‘Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah’ (2008).
Kiran Bhatt Bio/Wiki
[table id=5482 /]
Kiran began his career as a stage performer. He has appeared in several Hindi films, including ‘Rangeela’ (1995) and ‘Satya’ (1998). Kiran also appeared on Star Plus in the popular Hindi daily serial ‘Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi’ (2000). He played the character of Ketki Dave in the program.
In 2022, he starred as Nattu Kaka in the SAB TV sitcom ‘Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah,’ replacing Indian actor Ghanshyam Nayak. Kiran was awarded the role of Nattu Kaka when Nayak died in 2022. Ghanshyam and Kiran have previously collaborated on several drama series.
Kiran has produced and directed several Gujarati theatrical productions in addition to playing. In 2022, he directed the Gujarati drama ‘Sagpan Tane Saal Mubarak.’
Kiran Bhatt’s net worth is estimated to be about 2 crore rupees. Kiran Bhatt’s remuneration has not been verified, however it is speculated to be between 20,000 and 35,000 every episode. He finished his further studies in the arts and theatre. Kiran Bhatt has a luxury Hyundai automobile worth roughly 70 lakh rupees.
Kiran Bhatt Quick Facts
- His friends affectionately refer to him as KB.
- During an interview, Kiran expressed his delight at landing the role of Nattu Kaka in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, saying,
- It’s almost like the old Nattu Kaka is bringing in the new Nattu Kaka and I am glad to be doing the role of my dear friend Ghanshyam. It is a very emotional role for me and I hope to do justice to the role Ghanshyam excelled in, ever since the beginning.”
- Asit Modi, the show’s producer, presented him to the public in an episode of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah. Asit stated,
- Recently as we inaugurated the new showroom of Gada Electronics, it still did not feel complete and something was missing. We had to bring Nattu Kaka back. The love that we have been showered with ever since we began in 2008 is immense and we hope that the audience embraces Nattu Kaka as he is all set to return to Jethalal’s newly inaugurated store.
He is 63 years old.
He currently owns around 2 crores rupees of net worth.
He plays Natu Kaka in TMKOC.