Karanvir Bohra is an outstanding Indian Actor, Producer, and TV mediator. Here we will provide details about Karanvir Bohra Daughters, Twins, Age, Wife, Bio & More Regardless of the way that Karanvir in a like manner fills in as a tyke expert, he transformed into a generally perceived name for his negative employment in TV serial Kasautii Zindagii Kay. We should take a gander at how Karanvir ended up popular in the film, his own life, marriage, adolescents, and various distinctive facts. Karanvir Bohra is an Indian actor, producer, and designer. He is best known for television roles as Prem Basu/Yudi on Kasautii Zindagii Kay, Dhruv on Shararat, Viraj Dobriyal on Dil Se Di Dua. Saubhagyavati Bhava?, Rocky Mahendra Pratap Singh on Naagin 2 and Aahil Raza Ibrahim on Zee TV’s Qubool Hai. He has also appeared in the films Kismat Konnection, Love You Soniye, Mumbai 125 KM, and Patel Ki Punjabi Shaadi.
He was a celebrity contestant in the 12th season of the Indian version of the reality TV show Big Brother, Bigg Boss, in 2018. Born Manoj Bohra on August 28, 1982, in Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India, to a Marwari family, Madhu and Mahendra Bohra, he is the son of producer and director Mahendra Bohra and Madhu Bohra, and grandson of actor-producer Ramkumar Bohra. He attended GD Somani Memorial School, Cuffe Parade, and did his junior college from Elphinstone College, Mumbai in Science. He has been married to Teejay Sidhu since November 3, 2006. They have twin girls, Vienna Bohra and Raya Bella Bohra.
Karanvir Bohra Bio/ Wiki
[table id=1280 /]
Family, Education & More
Bohra married model-VJ Teejay Sidhu at the Sri Ravishankar Ashram, Bengaluru in 2006. In 2007, Bohra changed his name from Manoj to Karanvir. Earlier Bohra and his wife lived at Lokhandwala in Andheri, Mumbai, and in 2014, he shifted to Goregaon, a locality in the Mumbai Suburban district.
Bohra has been involved in cleanliness and meditation activities. In June 2016, Bohra and Sidhu announced that they were expecting their first child. On 19 October 2016, they became parents of twins girls, Vienna Bohra and Raya Bella Bohra.
Karanvir Bohra Net Worth
According to Online sources, Karanvir Bohra’s estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Karanvir Bohra in 2023?
[table id=1281 /]
Noted, Currently, We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary, etc. We will update you soon.
Karanvir Bohra Movies and TV Shows
Karanvir’s first acting role was as a child artist in Tejaa (1990). Then he played the role of Kabir in DJ’s Creative Unit’s Just Mohabbat. After that, he worked as an assistant to B. P. Singh working on the detective series C.I.D and later for Achanak 37 Saal Baad.
He had his first leading role with Ronnie Screwvala’s Shararat where he had played Dhruv. He also played minor parts in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi (2007) Kusum (2008). In 2003, Karanvir joined the star cast of the show Kasautii Zindagii Kay.
He played the character of Prem Bajaj, a spoilt brat as well. Then he quit pursuing his Bollywood career. In 2008, he hosted Ek Se Badhkar Ek with Tina Parekh. Later on, he participated in dance reality shows like Nach Baliye 4 with his wife Teejay Sidhu and in Kabhi Kabhii Pyaar Kabhi Kabhii Yaar with his wife VJ Teejey and Tina Parekh.
[table id=1282 /]
- Does Karanvir Bohra smoke?: Not Known
- Does Karanvir Bohra drink alcohol?: Yes
- Karanvir Bohra was born in a Marwari family.
- He is the son of the filmmaker “Mahendra Bohra” and grandson of the late producer “Ramkumar Bohra.”
- He made his first on-screen appearance as a child artist in 1990 by playing the role of young Tejaa in the Bollywood film ‘Tejaa.’
- In 2000, Karanvir assisted directors for the TV serials, ‘CID’ and ‘Achanak 37 Saal Baad.’ Daughters.
- His wife “Teejay Sidhu” is three and a half years older than him. Daughters.
- In 2007, he changed his name from “Manoj Bohra” to “Karanvir Bohra.”
- Karanvir is a trained Kathak dancer and had received training from “Pandit Veeru Krishnan” for two years.
- In 2008, he, along with “Tina Parekh,” hosted the reality TV show ‘Ek Se Badhkar Ek.’
- He participated in several famous reality TV shows like ‘Nach Baliye Season 4’ (2008, along with his wife Teejay Sidhu), ‘Mr. & Ms. TV’ (2008), ‘Kabhi Kabhii Pyaar Kabhi Kabhii Yaar’ (2008, along with his wife Teejay Sidhu and Tina Parekh), ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 6’ (2013), ‘Welcome Baazi Mehmaan Nawazi Ki’ (2013), and ‘Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi Darr Ka Blockbuster’ (2014, along with his wife Teejay Sidhu).
- In June 2012, Karanvir Bohra launched his clothing line for men, ‘Pegasus,’ in association with the fashion designer Amy Bilimoria.
- In 2013, he, along with his wife “Teejay Sidhu,” produced and acted in his first Punjabi film ‘Love Yoou Soniye.’
- In 2014, Karanvir started hosting the season 4 of the Indian crime TV serial ‘Gumrah: End of Innocence,’ in replacement with Abhay Deol, but, when the show started facing the financial crisis, the showmaker asked him to reduce his money due to which he quit the show in 2015.
- In 2017, he hosted the reality TV show ‘India’s Best Judwaah’ that was aired on Zee TV.
- In the same year, he made his guest appearance in the controversial reality TV show ‘Bigg Boss Season 11.’
- Karanvir Bohra is a fitness freak and visits the gym regularly.
- In 2018, he participated in ‘Bigg Boss 12‘ as a celebrity contestant.
Who Is Karanvir Bohra Wife?
Teejay Sidhu (M. 2006)
Who Is Karanvir Father?
What Is The Name Of Karanvir Bohra Daughters?
Vienna Bohra, Raya Bella Bohra
When Did Karanvir Get Married?
November 3, 2006 (Teejay Sidhu)