Karanvir Bohra is an outstanding Indian Actor, Producer, and TV mediator. Here we will provide details about Karanvir Bohra Daughters, Twins, Age, Wife, Bio & More Regardless of the way that Karanvir in a like manner fills in as a tyke expert, he transformed into a generally perceived name for his negative employment in TV serial Kasautii Zindagii Kay. We should take a gander at how Karanvir ended up popular in the film, his own life, marriage, adolescents, and various distinctive facts. Karanvir Bohra is an Indian actor, producer, and designer. He is best known for television roles as Prem Basu/Yudi on Kasautii Zindagii Kay, Dhruv on Shararat, Viraj Dobriyal on Dil Se Di Dua. Saubhagyavati Bhava?, Rocky Mahendra Pratap Singh on Naagin 2 and Aahil Raza Ibrahim on Zee TV’s Qubool Hai. He has also appeared in the films Kismat Konnection, Love You Soniye, Mumbai 125 KM, and Patel Ki Punjabi Shaadi.
He was a celebrity contestant in the 12th season of the Indian version of the reality TV show Big Brother, Bigg Boss, in 2018. Born Manoj Bohra on August 28, 1982, in Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India, to a Marwari family, Madhu and Mahendra Bohra, he is the son of producer and director Mahendra Bohra and Madhu Bohra, and grandson of actor-producer Ramkumar Bohra. He attended GD Somani Memorial School, Cuffe Parade, and did his junior college from Elphinstone College, Mumbai in Science. He has been married to Teejay Sidhu since November 3, 2006. They have twin girls, Vienna Bohra and Raya Bella Bohra.
Real Name: Manoj Bohra
Nickname(s): Tinu, KV
Profession(s): Actor, Producer, TV Presenter
Date of Birth: 28 August 1982
Age: (as in 2020) 38 Years
Birthplace: Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India
Zodiac sign/ Sun sign: Virgo
Hometown: Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India
School: GD Somani Memorial School, Mumbai
College: Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai
Educational Qualification: Graduate
Debut Film: (Child Artist) Tejaa (1990)
Film (Actor): Kismat Konnection (2008)
TV: Just Mohabbat (1999)
Food Habit: Vegetarian
Hobbies: Dancing, Playing Cricket, Gymmimg
Family, Education & More
Wife/Spouse: Teejay Sidhu (Actress)
Twins Daughters: twins Vienna Bohra, Raya Bella Bohra (Twins, b. 2017) twins
Father: Mahendra Bohra (Filmmaker)
Mother: Madhu Bohra
Sister: Meenakshi Bohra Vyas
Bohra married model-VJ Teejay Sidhu at the Sri Ravishankar Ashram, Bengaluru in 2006. In 2007, Bohra changed his name from Manoj to Karanvir. Earlier Bohra and his wife lived at Lokhandwala in Andheri, Mumbai, and in 2014, he shifted to Goregaon, a locality in the Mumbai Suburban district. Bohra has been involved in cleanliness and meditation activities. In June 2016, Bohra and Sidhu announced that they were expecting their first child. On 19 October 2016, they became parents of twins girls, Vienna Bohra and Raya Bella Bohra.
Aditi Bhatia Bio, Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Wiki & More
Kurt Cobain Biography, Age, Daughter, Death, Family & Wiki
Height, Weight & More
Height: (approx.) in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters: 1.70 m
in feet inches: 5’ 7”
Weight: (approx.) in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds: 165 lbs
Body Measurements: (approx.) – Chest: 42 inches
– Waist: 32 inches
– Biceps: 16 inches
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Black
He is currently 38 years old according to his birthdate on 28 August 1982.
Karanvir Bohra Net Worth
According to Online sources, Karanvir Bohra’s estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Karanvir Bohra in 2020?
Estimated Net Worth in 2019: $1 Million – $5 Million (Approx.)
Previous Year’s Net Worth (2018): $100,000 – $1 Million
Annual Salary: Under Review.
Income Source: Primary Income source TV Actor (profession).
Noted, Currently, We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary, etc. We will update you soon.
Wife, Affairs, and Daughters
Marital Status: Married
Affair/Girlfriend: Teejay Sidhu (Actress)
Wife/Spouse: Teejay Sidhu (Actress)
Marriage Date: 3 November 2006
Marriage Place: Sri Sri Ravishankar Ashram, Bengaluru
Daughter(s): Vienna Bohra, Raya Bella Bohra (Twins, b. 2017)
Favourite Actor(s): Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan
Favourite Actress(es): Vyjayanthimala, Waheeda Rehman, Helen
Favourite Cuisine: Marwari
Favourite Food(s): Sandwiches, Mawe Ki Barfi, Chocolates
Favourite Cricketer: Mahendra Singh Dhoni
Favourite Film: Bollywood- Lamhe (1991)
Hollywood: Memento (2000), The Matrix (1999)
Favourite Music Band: Fourplay
Favourite Destination(s): Maldives, Goa
Favourite Colour: Yellow
Favourite Perfume: Attar
Surbhi Jyoti Age, Hot, Husband, Instagram, Biography & Wiki
Ishaan Khattar Biography, Age, Height, Affairs, Family & Wiki
Movies and TV Shows
Karanvir’s first acting role was as a child artist in Tejaa (1990). Then he played the role of Kabir in DJ’s Creative Unit’s Just Mohabbat. After that, he worked as an assistant to B. P. Singh working on the detective series C.I.D and later for Achanak 37 Saal Baad. He had his first leading role with Ronnie Screwvala’s Shararat where he had played Dhruv. He also played minor parts in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi (2007) Kusum (2008). In 2003, Karanvir joined the star cast of the show Kasautii Zindagii Kay.
He played the character of Prem Bajaj, a spoilt brat as well. Then he quit pursuing his Bollywood career. In 2008, he hosted Ek Se Badhkar Ek with Tina Parekh. Later on, he participated in dance reality shows like Nach Baliye 4 with his wife Teejay Sidhu and in Kabhi Kabhii Pyaar Kabhi Kabhii Yaar with his wife VJ Teejey and Tina Parekh.
2008: Kismat Konnection
2013: Love Yoou Soniye
2014: Mumbai 125 KM
2017: Patel Ki Punjabi Shaadi
2019: Hume Tumse Pyaar Kitna
Jasleen Matharu Biography, Age, Height, Affair, Family & Wiki
Benaf Dadachandji Biography, Age, Husband, Family & Wiki
TV Shows List
1999–2000: Just Mohabbat
2000: Achanak 37 Saal Baad
2001: Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
2004–2007: Kasautii Zindagii Kay
2006: Ek Se Badhkar Ek
2007: Piya Kay Ghar Jaana Hai
2008: Nach Baliye 4
2008: Mr. & Ms. TV
2008: Kabhi Kabhii Pyaar Kabhi Kabhii Yaar
2011–2013: Dil Se Di Dua… Saubhagyavati Bhava?
2013: Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6
2013: Welcome – Baazi Mehmaan Nawazi Ki
2014: Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 5
2014: Gumrah: End of Innocence 4
2014: Yeh Hai Aashiqui
2014–2015: Qubool Hai
2015: Nach Baliye 7
2016–2017: Naagin 2
2017: India’s Best Judwaah
2017: Bigg Boss 11
2018: Bigg Boss 12
2019: Naagin 3
2019: Khatra Khatra Khatra
- Does Karanvir Bohra smoke?: Not Known
- Does Karanvir Bohra drink alcohol?: Yes
- Karanvir Bohra was born in a Marwari family.
- He is the son of the filmmaker “Mahendra Bohra” and grandson of the late producer “Ramkumar Bohra.”
- He made his first on-screen appearance as a child artist in 1990 by playing the role of young Tejaa in the Bollywood film ‘Tejaa.’
- In 2000, Karanvir assisted directors for the TV serials, ‘CID’ and ‘Achanak 37 Saal Baad.’ Daughters.
- His wife “Teejay Sidhu” is three and a half years older than him. Daughters.
- In 2007, he changed his name from “Manoj Bohra” to “Karanvir Bohra.”
- Karanvir is a trained Kathak dancer and had received training from “Pandit Veeru Krishnan” for two years.
- In 2008, he, along with “Tina Parekh,” hosted the reality TV show ‘Ek Se Badhkar Ek.’
- He participated in several famous reality TV shows like ‘Nach Baliye Season 4’ (2008, along with his wife Teejay Sidhu), ‘Mr. & Ms. TV’ (2008), ‘Kabhi Kabhii Pyaar Kabhi Kabhii Yaar’ (2008, along with his wife Teejay Sidhu and Tina Parekh), ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 6’ (2013), ‘Welcome Baazi Mehmaan Nawazi Ki’ (2013), and ‘Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi Darr Ka Blockbuster’ (2014, along with his wife Teejay Sidhu).
- In June 2012, Karanvir Bohra launched his clothing line for men, ‘Pegasus,’ in association with the fashion designer Amy Bilimoria.
- In 2013, he, along with his wife “Teejay Sidhu,” produced and acted in his first Punjabi film ‘Love Yoou Soniye.’
- In 2014, Karanvir started hosting the season 4 of the Indian crime TV serial ‘Gumrah: End of Innocence,’ in replacement with Abhay Deol, but, when the show started facing the financial crisis, the showmaker asked him to reduce his money due to which he quit the show in 2015.
- In 2017, he hosted the reality TV show ‘India’s Best Judwaah’ that was aired on Zee TV.
- In the same year, he made his guest appearance in the controversial reality TV show ‘Bigg Boss Season 11.’
- Karanvir Bohra is a fitness freak and visits the gym regularly.
- In 2018, he participated in ‘Bigg Boss 12‘ as a celebrity contestant.
FAQ’s About Karanvir Bohra
Who Is Karanvir Bohra Wife?
Karanvir Bohra Wife: Teejay Sidhu (M. 2006)
Bohra Married Model-VJ Teejay Sidhu At The Sri Sri Ravishankar Ashram, Bengaluru In 2006. In 2007, Bohra Changed His Name From Manoj To Karanvir. Earlier Bohra And His Wife Lived At Lokhandwala In Andheri, Mumbai, And In 2014, He Shifted To Goregaon, A Locality In The Mumbai Suburban District. Daughters. Twins.
Who Is Karanvir Father?
What Is The Name Of Karanvir Bohra Daughters?
Daughters Twins: Vienna Bohra, Raya Bella Bohra
When Did Karanvir Get Married?
November 3, 2006 (Teejay Sidhu)
Is Karanvir Bohra Out Of Bigg Boss?
Bigg Boss 12‘s Former Contestant Karanvir Bohra Turns A Year Older On August 28. The 36-year-old Actor Is A Proud Father Of Twin Daughters Bella And Vienna. The Actor Is A Doting Father And Takes Out Time For His Little Angels.
Erica Fernandes Profile, Bio, Height, Affair, Family, Wiki
Urvashi Dholakia Profile, Bio, Height, Affair, Family, Wiki