Karan Wahi is an Indian actor, model, and television host. Wahi also played for the Delhi Under-17 cricket team. After moving to Mumbai, he started his television career with the 2004 television show Remix on Star One. He later starred in the popular youth show Dill Mill Gayye which he further rose to fame in. In addition to his acting career, Wahi has participated in stage shows and has hosted several awards and TV shows. He showcased his comedy talent in Colors TV’s comedy show Comedy Nights Bachao.
In 2017, he participated in the reality show Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 8, anchored Entertainment Ki Raat and India’s Next Superstars with Rithvik Dhanjani in 2018. He made his Bollywood movie debut with a supporting role in Habib Faisal’s romantic comedy film Daawat-e-Ishq (2014). He later made his second Bollywood appearance as one of the leads in Hate Story 4 (2018).
Karan Wahi Bio/ Wiki
[table id=1374 /]
Family – Parents
Wahi was born on 9 June 1986 in a Punjabi Sikh family in Delhi. He did his schooling from St. Mark’s Senior Secondary Public School and completed his higher education at the IILM Institute, Delhi University. Wahi began his career as a cricketer, representing St. Mark’s Senior Secondary Public School during his school days.
In 2003, he was selected for the Under-19 cricket team for Delhi alongside Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan. Owing to a major injury, Wahi had to leave the sport and enrolled in a marketing course to join his father’s business. In 2004, Wahi rose to fame after getting cast in the lead role of Ranveer Sisodia in the show Remix.
Karan Wahi Net Worth
According to various online sources, Karan Wahi’s estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Karan Wahi in 2023?
[table id=1375 /]
Noted, Currently, We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary, etc. We will update you soon.
Karan Wahi Career
Wahi started his acting career with the 2004 “Rose Audio Visuals” television series Remix, where he portrayed the lead role of Ranveer Sisodia, the angry lover boy character, opposite Shweta Gulati. The story of the show was based on the lives of 12th-grade students in an elite school for the kids of the rich and the famous, and scholarship students from poorer families.
After a break from fiction shows, Wahi made a comeback in the 2009 Colors TV’s soap opera Mere Ghar Aayi Ek Nanhi Pari as the male lead opposite Mugdha. By the following year, he featured in the second season of Cinevistaas Limited productions’ medical drama series Dill Mill Gayye alongside an ensemble cast.
He was also seen playing the supporting role of a fun-loving guy, Rohan in mid-December 2011 on Sony Entertainment Television’s romance-drama series Kuch Toh Log Kahenge. The show was the Indian adaption of the Pakistani television drama series Dhoop Kinare.
He was cast alongside Kritika Kamra and Mohnish Behl. In 2012, Wahi was paired with Chhavi Pandey to play the lead in Shontara Productions’ anthology series Teri Meri Love Stories. In 2016, Wahi played the lead character in &TV’s Kahani Hamari Dil Dosti Deewanepan Ki.
Wahi has been the host of various red carpet events and awards show including the Indian Telly Awards and Star Guild Awards. He was the co-host of two seasons of the dance reality shows Nach Baliye along with Gautam Rode He also hosted the additional series of the same show, Sriman vs Srimati along with Aishwarya Sakhuja.
In July 2012, he was one of the hosts of the red carpet segment for the 5th Zee Gold Awards. Along with Mandira Bedi, he was next seen co-hosting the singing reality show Indian Idol Junior. In 2015, he replaced Jay Bhanushali for the second season as the host of Dance India Dance Super Moms.
In March 2008, Wahi was a contestant in the celebrity talent hunt show Mr. & Ms. TV judged by filmmaker Madhur Bhandarkar and actress Sonali Bendre. In September 2011, he appeared in the travel reality show Ritz Jee Le Ye Pal, which he won.
He entered as a wild card in the fifth season of BBC Productions’ celebrity dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa but was eliminated next month. He also participated in the next season of Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi in 2017.
Wahi was seen in two episodes of Colors Television’s popular comedy talk show Comedy Nights with Kapil. He was also a part of the winning team of the first season of the reality show Box Cricket League. In March 2015, he participated in the reality game show India Poochega Sabse Shaana Kaun?, hosted by actor Shah Rukh Khan.
[table id=1376 /]
- Does Karan Wahi smoke?: No
- Does Karan Wahi drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Karan used to play cricket for Delhi with Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan before getting into acting. Karan Wahi with Virat Kohli
- He left cricket because of an injury during the U-19 trials.
- It was his father who suggested him to make a portfolio, which was later seen by a casting director and he later got a call from Mumbai for the audition for a character called Ranveer Sisodia in TV serial Remix.
- His mother was the vice-principal of the school where he studied.
- TV actress Priyanka Bassi and he used to study in the same school, both were school captains and she was 1 year senior to him. Karan Wahi with Priyanka Bassi
- He joined the All-Stars Football Club to raise charity and participated in the Gold Charity Soccer Match to support the junior artists.
- He hosted TV shows like Nach Baliye 5, Indian Idol Junior, Nach Baliye 6, Dance India Dance Super Moms, India Poochega Sabse Shaana Kaun? etc.
- His father Arun calls him the Johnny Depp of the poor ones, as both share their birth date.
- He is one of the most popular TV actors on Instagram and even called as the undisputed selfie king.
- In 2012, he participated in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5 as a wild-card entry, and even his old friend Virat Kohli appealed on Twitter to vote for him.
- He was the first choice to play the lead in the serial Bade Bhaiya ki Dulhaniya, but things didn’t work out well and he was replaced by Priyanshu Jora.
How Old Is Karan Wahi?
37 Years (9 June 1986)
From Where Is Karan Wahi Belongs?
He Was Born In A Punjabi Sikh Khatri Family In Mohali, Punjab But Was Brought Up In New Delhi, India.
What Is The Height Of Karan Wahi?
Is Karan Wahi Married To Jennifer Winget?
Jennifer Winget Married Karan Singh Grover In 2012 And The Two Parted Ways In 2014.