Kanikka Kapur was born on 4 March 1995 in New Delhi. She started her career with modeling at the age of 18. Kanika has a known face in the modeling industry. She has won several modeling medals such as ‘Miss Mood Indigo 2013’, ‘Femina Style Diva North 2014’, and ‘Manappuram Miss Queen of India 2015’. In 2015, she was crowned Miss Asia 15.
Kanika has also been fond of acting since childhood. After got success in the modeling, she made her debut in the acting industry with the Telugu film “Tippu” in the year 2017. In this film, she played an important character in Vaishnavi. After this film, she was seen participating in India’s Next Superstars. In this show, she had performed in front of Rohit Shetty and Karan Johar.
Kanikka Kapur Bio/ Wiki
|Birth Name||Kanikka Kapur|
|Age||(as in 2023) 28 Years|
|Debut||Film Telugu: Tippu (2017)|
TV: India's Next Superstars (2018)
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Pisces|
|Birth Place||New Delhi|
|Date of Birth||4 March 1995 (Saturday)|
|Home Town||New Delhi|
|Hobbies||Singing, Dancing, and Travelling|
|Mother's Name||Vimmi Kapur|
|Father's Name||Sunny Kapur (mechanical engineer)|
Marital Status, Husband and Children
|Marriage Date||Not Known|
|School||Delhi Public School, Mathura Road, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Journalism & Mass Communication|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Brands Endorsed||Not Known|
|Career Manager||Not Known|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters: 170 cm|
in meters: 1.70 m
in feet inches: 5’ 7”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms: 45 kg|
in pounds: 99 lbs
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Not Known|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|S*xual Orientation||Not Known|
|Dress Size||Not Known|
|Shoe Size||Not Known|
|Favourite Actress||Not Known|
|Favourite Actors||Not Known|
|Favourite Colors||Not Known|
|Favourite Sport||Not Known|
Family, Education & More
She was born on 4th March 1995 in Delhi and was brought up at this place only. She did her schooling from Delhi Public School and later headed to complete her graduation in Mass Communication from Delhi University.
She has been active in plays and cultural activities during her college days. When she was 13, she got the chance to work in a short film and did a couple later. Soon she got involved in modeling by participating in different beauty contests.
Kanikka Kapur Net Worth
According to online sources, Kanikka Kapur’s estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Kanikka Kapur in 2023?
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||$1.5 Million – $5 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||$100,000 – $1 Million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
|Income Source||Actress and Model|
Noted, Currently, We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary, etc. We will update you soon.
Movies and TV Shows – Career
She has been active in plays and cultural activities during her college days. When she was 13, she got the chance to work in a short film and did a couple later. Soon she got involved in modeling by participating in different beauty contests. These include participating in Miss Mood Indigo 2013 followed by Femina Style Diva North 2014, and Mannapuram Miss Queen of India 2015.
She was later crowned as Miss Asia 2015 which was held in Kochi at Le Median Hotel. She bagged the title with 5 lakhs as a cash prize. Once she settled down with her modeling career, she got the chance to work in a Telugu movie called Tippu playing the character called Vaishnavi. Since then it was no looking back for the actress as she got a couple of South Indian films.
She also appeared on TV seen in the show called India’s Next Super Star. It is a reality TV show that deals with hunting new and fresh talents for various big and small screen ventures.
- Does Kanikka drink alcohol?: Yes
- Her grandfather, Surrinder Lal Kapur is a former Non-Executive Chairman of Yes Bank, and he is an IAS officer of the 1960 batch.
- Her grandmother’s name is Shashi Kapur.
- At the age of 13, Kanikka started making short films.
- During her college days, she participated in many theatre plays.
- She has won several beauty pageants like ‘Miss Mood Indigo 2013,’ ‘Femina Style Diva North 2014,’ and ‘Manappuram Miss Queen of India 2015.’
- She was also crowned the ‘Miss Asia 2015,’ held at Le Meridian in Kochi with a cash prize of Rs. 5 lakhs.
- In 2017, she made her acting debut with the Telugu film ‘Tippu,’ in which she played the lead role of Vaishnavi.
- In 2018, she participated in the talent-hunt reality TV show ‘India’s Next Superstars.’
- She has appeared in various TV commercials like the Rexona deodorant ad and Samsung mobiles.
- In 2019, she acted in the Hindi film ‘A Gift of Love: Sifar.’
- In the same year, she was featured in the music video ‘Noor.’
- In 2020, she debuted in the Sony TV’s serial ‘Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2’ along with the actor Mohit Kumar.
- She has walked the ramp at various fashion shows.
- She has featured on the cover of various magazines.
- She owns a pet dog Koko.
- Kanikka Kapur was born and brought up in New Delhi.
- She has been fond of acting since childhood. She wants to work in the Bollywood film industry.
- Kanikka is popular on social media and has thousands of followers.
- She has worked in a web series A Gift of Love: Sifar.
- Kanikka was also crowned the ‘Miss Asia 2015’, held at Le Meridian, Kochi.
Who Is Kanikka Kapur?
Kanikka Kapur Is An Indian Television Actress And Model. She Is Known For The Television Serial Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2. She Started Her Career With The Telugu Film Tippu. Kapur Is Originally From New Delhi.
Who Was Miss Asia 2015?
Miss India Kanika Kapoor Is Crowned Miss Asia 2015 In A Competition Held In Kochi City Of India’s Southern Kerala State.