Jhanvi Kapoor is an Indian actress who works in Hindi films. Born to Sridevi and Boney Kapoor, debut in 2018 with the romantic drama film Dhadak, which was a commercial success and earned her the Zee Cine Award for Best Female Debut. Jhanvi Kapoor Biography, age, height, education, boyfriend, real-life story, family details, image, lifestyle, father, mother, brother & sister. Jhanvi Kapoor is one of the most talented actresses in India. She was born in Mumbai. 7th march 1997 jhanvi was born in Mumbai. Her father’s name is Boney Kapoor and her mother’s name is Late Sridevi. Her father is a film producer and mother is a great actress.
Kapoor made her acting entrance in 2018 with the Shashank Khaitan-directed romance Dhadak, co-starring Ishaan Khatter. A Hindi-language remake of the 2016 Marathi film Sairat, it featured her as a young dignified girl whose life turns tragic after she elopes with a lower-class boy (played by Khatter). The film received predominantly negative reviews, but with an international collection of ₹1.1 billion, it proved to be a commercial success.
Jhanvi Kapoor Bio/ Wiki
[table id=1275 /]
Family, Education & More
Her father Boney Kapoor, is a famous Bollywood producer and director. Her mother Sridevi was a female superstar of Indian) Cinema. Sridevi passed away on 24 February 2018 attending her nephew Mohit Marwah’s wedding at Dubai, UAE.
Jhanvi Kapoor Net Worth
Jhanvi Kapoor’s estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & much more details has been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Jhanvi Kapoor in 2023?
[table id=1276 /]
Noted, Currently We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary etc. We will update soon.
Kapoor made her acting debut in 2018 with the Shashank Khaitan-directed romance Dhadak, co-starring Ishaan Khatter. A Hindi-language remake of the 2016 Marathi film Sairat, Dhadak saw Kapoor in the role of a young upper-class girl whose life turns tragic after she elopes with a lower-class boy (played by Khatter).
The film received predominantly negative reviews, but with a worldwide collection of 1.1 billion, it proved to be a commercial success.
Writing for CNN-News18, Rajeev Masand criticized the film for removing caste-based references and deemed it inferior to the original, but felt Kapoor had “a fragility that makes her instantly endearing and a soulful quality that makes it hard to take your eyes off her on-screen”.
As of September 2019, Kapoor has five upcoming projects. She will play a dual role opposite Rajkummar Rao in Roohi Afza, a comedy horror film, and portray the titular role of aviator Gunjan Saxena in the biopic Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Girl.
She will also star in Zoya Akhtar’s segment in the Netflix anthology film Ghost Stories. In addition, Kapoor will play a slave girl in Karan Johar’s ensemble period film Takht, and star alongside Kartik Aaryan and Laksh Lalwani in a sequel to the 2008 romantic comedy Dostana Age.
- Does Jhanvi Kapoor smoke: Not Known
- Does Jhanvi Kapoor drink alcohol: Yes
- Jhanvi was born with a silver spoon; as her father is a renowned Bollywood filmmaker, and mother was a prolific multilingual actress.
- The actual spelling of her name is “Janhvi,” but since the name “Jhanvi” trended first, it spread over the internet.
- When she was compared by her mother during the shoot of Dhadak, Farah Khan, her choreographer denied it and called it unfair.
- She was the first choice for the film ‘Simmba’ opposite Ranveer Singh, but she Age declined the offer; as she was quite nervous about acting with such a big star.
- Jhanvi also told that her parents have supported her a lot in her journey of learning acting.
- Her mother had a dream to see her on the silver screen, but it didn’t happen; as on 24 February 2018, while attending a wedding function in Dubai, Age she bid adieu to this living planet. According to forensic reports, she died of “accidental drowning.”
Did Janhvi Kapoor Cut Her Hair?
Janhvi Kapoor Has Chopped Off Her Hair And Is Now Sporting 60S-style Bangs. Watch Her Talk About It Here.
Who Is The Real Father Of Jhanvi Kapoor?
Who Is Jhanvi Kapoor Mother?
Who Is Jhanvi Kapoor’s Boyfriend?
According To Sources, She Was Committed And Was Dating Shikhar Pahariya; Who Is The Maternal Grandchild Of Famous Politician Sushil Kumar Shinde And Son Of Mumbai-based Businessman Sanjay Pahariya.