Chelsea Clinton is an author and global health activist from the United States. She is the one and only child of former 42nd President of America Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who ran for president in 2016. She worked as a special reporter for NBC News between 2011 and 2014, as well as she currently works at the Clinton Foundation and also the Clinton Global Initiative, including serving on the board of the foundation.
Clinton has co-authored and written best-selling children’s non-fiction books, as well as essays and opinion pieces for major news sources. She has also co-authored an academic book for adult people on global health policy. Clinton campaigned heavily at American campuses across the country for her mother Hillary Clinton’s Democratic presidential nomination effort in 2007 and 2008, and she was presented at the Democratic National Convention 2008.
Chelsea Clinton Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Chelsea Victoria Clinton|
|Age||43 years (as in 2023)|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Pisces|
|Birth Place||Little Rock, Arkansas, United States|
|Date of Birth||27 February 1980|
|Residence||Madison Square Park, New York City|
|Home Town||Little Rock, Arkansas|
|Mother’s Name||Hillary Clinton|
|Father’s Name||Bill Clinton|
Marital Status, Husband and Children
|Husband/Spouse||Marc Mezvinsky (2010 – present)|
|Marriage Date||31 July 2010|
|Children||Charlotte Clinton Mezvinsky|
Jasper Clinton Mezvinsky
Aidan Clinton Mezvinsky
|School||Forest Park Elementary School|
Booker Arts and Science Magnet Elementary School
Horace Mann Junior High School
Sidwell Friends School
|College/University||Stanford University |
University College, Oxford
New York University
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts in history (Stanford University)|
Master of Philosophy in international relations (Oxford University)
Doctor of Philosophy in International Relations (University College, Oxford)
Master of Public Health (Columbia University)
|Career Manager||Not Known|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm|
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (Approx.)||in Kilograms- 58 kg|
in Pounds- 128 lbs
|Breast Size||34 inches|
|Hips Size||35 inches|
|Waist Size||28 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||White American|
|Dress Size||10 (US)|
|Shoe Size||8.5 (US)|
|Favourite Food||Gluten free Cupcake|
|Favourite Color||Palatinate purple|
|Favourite Fruit||Purple mangosteen|
|Favourite Book||Robert Munsch’s The Paper Bag Princess|
The Chronicles of Narnia
A Wrinkle in Time
I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings
Chelsea Clinton was born on 27th February 1980, in Little Rock, Arkansas, to Bill and Hillary Clinton. Her name was inspired by a trip to London’s Chelsea area during a Christmas holiday in 1978. Clinton joined her parents as they campaigned across Arkansas for her father’s governor election when she was two years old.
She began reading and writing at an early age. Clinton maintains that she began reading newspapers at the age of three as well as wrote President Ronald Reagan a letter while she was just five years old. Her father duplicated and saved the letter in which she begged President Ronald Reagan to not visit a military graveyard in West Germany that contains the remains of Nazi troops.
Clinton studied at Forest Park Elementary School. Then she moved on to study at Booker Arts and Science Magnet Elementary School, then Horace Mann Junior High School.
Chelsea moved into the White House with her parents on 20 January 1993, the day of her father’s first inauguration, when she was about to be 13 years old. The codename Energy was assigned to her by the Secret Service. Her parents sought to protect their daughter from the public limelight by providing her with a regular childhood.Chelsea was sent to Sidwell Friends School, a private school in Washington, D.C., after being taken from public school. Chelsea decided to attend Stanford University after graduating from high school.
Clinton earned a Master of Public Health degree from Columbia University’s Mailman School of Public Health in the early summer of 2010. Clinton joined New York University’s Global Network University as Assistant Vice-Provost in 2010, where he worked on foreign recruiting tactics. She is the co-chair of NYU’s Of Many Institute for Multifaith Leadership, which she co-founded.
Chelsea Clinton Net Worth
Chelsea Clinton’s net worth is around $35 million.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||$35 million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$30 million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||$30 million|
|Annual Salary||$250,000 per year|
|Income Source||Consultant |
Board of Director
Chelsea Clinton’s fortune was amassed through her work as a consultant at McKinsey & Giant and her service on numerous business boards, including that of online company IAC.Chelsea received $9 million in remuneration from IAC, where she served as a member of the Board, according to a January 2020 SEC filing. She formerly worked as a Board member for the online company Expedia, where she received a basic salary of $250,000 per year. In 2013 and 2014, she received $600,000 from NBC.Marc and Chelsea $4 million for three bedrooms, 1,922 square foot apartment in midtown Manhattan in 2008. Mezvinsky and Clinton sold their property in 2013 for $4.75 million and bought a 5,000-square-foot condo for $10.5 million.
- After earning bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Stanford and Oxford University, Clinton started working at McKinsey & Company and then worked for Avenue Capital Group prior to joining the Clinton Foundation as co-chair for fund-raising and subsequently became Vice-Chair.
- She served as a member of the School of American Ballet’s management board as well as IAC’s board of directors.
- In 2011, NBC recruited Chelsea as a special reporter. She was able to continue her work for the Clinton Foundation while still pursuing her graduate degrees throughout the three-month stint. NBC extended her contract in February 2012. In the midsummer of 2014, she quit employment.
- Since 2011, Clinton has been an active member of the Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation.
- She is a fellow of the charity’s board of directors and makes paid talks, which she contributes to the foundation. The Clinton Foundation is committed to enhancing global health, empowering women, and fostering economic prosperity.
- Clinton has authored five picture books for children, including It’s Your World: Get Informed, Get Inspired, and Get Going, Start Now!: You Can Make a Difference and Don’t Let Them Disappear: 12 Endangered Species Across the Globe.
- In 2020, Chelsea’s Olympic-inspired children’s book named – She Persisted in Sports: American Olympians Who Changed the Game was published.
- She has also contributed to major media publications such as CNN.com, Huffington Post, Time magazine, Refinery 29, and many others, writing several stories and opinion columns.
- She was only 12 years old while her father got elected president, and she spent the majority of her upbringing at the White House.
- She graduated from Stanford University with a bachelor’s history degree, a master’s degree in global health through Columbia University, as well as a doctor of philosophy in international affairs from Oxford University.
- She is the deputy chairperson of the Clinton Foundation, a charitable non-profit organization.
- With her spouse Marc Mezvinsky, she shares three children, Charlotte, Jasper and Aidan.
- Ivanka Trump, Donald Trump’s oldest daughter, is a friend of hers.
- She’s been highly involved in her mother’s presidential campaign in 2016.
- She’s the writer of It’s Your World, a best-selling book at the New York Times. The book is regarding for kids and teenagers on poverty, gender equality, global warming, and climate change.
- Marc Mezvinsky, a former hedge fund manager, is her spouse.
- She lives in a ten-million-dollar condo in Madison Square Park, New York City, that spans a whole city block.
- Chelsea Morning, a Joni Mitchell song, inspired her parents to give her name.