Jasmin Bhasin is an Indian actress and model. She is primarily known for her work in the small screen industry. Born on 28 June 1990, she completed her schooling and graduation from her hometown. The actress rose to fame for portraying the role of “Twinkle Taneja” in Zee TV’s popular daily soap “Tashan-e-Ishq” co-starring actor Zain Imam. She rose to success over the years for experimenting with her roles and is loved by everyone for her bubbly nature and great acting skills. She has millions of followers on her Instagram account.
She also did a Tamil movie Vaanam in the year 2011. Other than this she also worked in Kannada and Telugu movies. Jasmin also appeared in Bigg Boss 10 and Bigg Boss season 11 as a guest. Before acting in serials she used to do tv ad commercials. She was also a contestant in Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 9.
Jasmin Bhasin Bio/ Wiki
[table id=1416 /]
Family – Parents
She was born in Kota, Rajasthan into a Sikh family. She comes from an educated yet conservative family. Her father’s name is Surpal Bhasin and her mother’s name is Gurmeet Kaur Bhasin. She has a younger brother. The actress is very close to her family and loves sharing pictures with them on her Instagram account.
Jasmin Bhasin Net Worth
According to various online sources, Jasmin Bhasin’s estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Jasmin Bhasin in 2023?
[table id=1417 /]
Noted, Currently, We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary, etc. We will update you soon.
Jasmin Bhasin TV Shows- Movies
While working in Taj Palace, New Delhi, she was offered for modeling in an ad campaign. This is how she entered the industry. Then in the year 2011, she made her debut with Tamil movie “Vaanam” in the year 2011. Following this, she did a few more movies and ads but she rose to fame with her Zee TV’s serial “Tashan-e-Ishq”. The show made her the household name and gave her lots of other opportunities to work on different shows.
She made her movie debut with Tamil movie “Vaanam” opposite south superstar “Simbu” in the year 2011. She has done around 8 movies in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam film industry.
[table id=1418 /]
- Shahrukh Khan is her Favorite Actor.
- Katrina Kaif is her Favorite Actress.
- Kanika Kapoor and Lata Mangeshkar are her Favorite Singers.
- Dancing, Cooking, and Reading are her Favorite Hobbies.
- Pizza, Donuts, and Thai Food are her Favorite Food.
- Black and White are her Favorite Colors.
- Aly Goni, Bharti Singh, and Haarsh Limbachiyaa are her good friends from the industry.
- She is a big-time foodie and loves street food. Also, she considers herself genetically blessed as she doesn’t tend to put on weight.
- She is an avid pet lover and has a pet named “Mia”.
- Her favorite time-pass is sleeping.
- Much like her on-screen character “Twinkle”, she is a true Punjabi at heart in real life too, bubbly and carefree.
- Before entering the entertainment industry, the actress who graduated in hospitality used to work in Taj Palace, Delhi. This is where she was offered her first modeling assignment.
- A production house camp was set up in the hotel for a print ad campaign when one photographer asked Jasmin to get clicked and she immediately got finalized. Back then, she took up the assignment for extra pocket money and has never thought she would enter the industry.
- She has done around 8 films in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, and Malayalam film industry.
- Her debut movie was “Vaanam” in 2011 opposite south superstar Simbu.
- Reportedly, she hasn’t learned acting from any institute.
- Jasmin is an adventure-loving girl and loves to do adventure sports.
What Is The Age Of Jasmin Bhasin?
33 Years (28 June 1990)
Where Is From Jasmin Bhasin?
What Is The Height Of Jasmin Bhasin?
Is Jasmin Bhasin A Punjabi?
Jasmin Bhasin Was Born On 28Th June 1990, In Kota, Rajasthan, India, Into A Punjabi Sikh Family.
Who Is The Boyfriend Of Jasmin Bhasin?
‘dil Se Dil Tak’ Actress, Jasmin Bhasin Was In A Steady Relationship With Her ‘outside The Industry’ Boyfriend, Suraj Wadhwa. They Broke Up And Suraj Found Love In Another Television Actress.