Jasleen Matharu is an Indian singer, actress, and model. She is mainly known for her work in Bollywood and television industry. Born on 4th April 1990, she finished her education from her hometown in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The actress rose to glory after she came in the controversial reality show “Bigg Boss 12” as contestant being the girlfriend of religious singer Anup Jalota, who was 37 years older than her. Moreover, she is known for her work in Bollywood movie “The Dirty Relation”.
She has lots of followers on her Instagram account from all over the world who love her immensely for her looks and style. Jasleen Matharu made her acting debut in 2013 by playing the lead role in her father’s directorial Bollywood film ‘The Dirty Relation.’ Jasleen will be seen in India’s biggest reality show “Bigg Boss Season 12” along with her partner Anup Jalota.
Jasleen Matharu Bio/ Wiki
[table id=1573 /]
Family, Education & More
She was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India into a high-class Sikh family. Her father’s name is Kesar Matharu who is a director and his mother’s name is Jaspreet Matharu, a homemaker. She has a younger brother named Kamaljeet Singh Matharu who is an actor and producer. She looks up to her father as an inspiration. The actress shares a close bond with her family and often shares amazing pictures with them on her Instagram account. She has made her family proud by being one of the known actresses of the glamour industry.
Jasleen Matharu Net Worth
Jasleen Matharu’s net worth is $1.5 Million – $5 Million (USD). The main source of Jasleen’s income comes from singing, acting & sponsorship of different brands. Jasleen Matharu’s earnings for the year have yet to be determined, but she is likely to see an increase in pay. We are in the process of reviewing Jasleen Matharu’s salary, so check back soon.
[table id=1574 /]
We are constantly updating this page with new financial and earning details. We use publicly available data and resources to ensure that Jasleen Matharu’s net worth estimate and wealth calculation is accurate and up to date. All net worths are fact-checked and confirmed by our users. While it’s relatively simple to predict her income, it’s harder to know Jasleen Matharu’s expenses over the years.
Noted, Currently, We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary, etc. We will update you soon.
Movies – Career
- She started learning classical and western music at the tender age of 11 and went on to win the best female singer title at the inter-college competition at the age of 16.
- She has also performed with singer Mika Singh’s troupe for over 3years all over India.
- As a result of her upbringing in an environment at home where interest in different art forms was encouraged, Jasleen became a trained dancer in Bharatnatyam, hip-hop, salsa, belly-dancing and is a pro at Bollywood jhatkas too! She is also a brown belt in kickboxing and has been practicing it for the past 7 years.
- Jasleen looks up to her father Kesar Matharu as an inspiration. It’s because of his guidance and encouragement that she has achieved so much until now.
- ‘Love Day Love Day’ is Jasleen’s solo debut album as singer and performer. The music has been rendered by Dj Sheizwood and the video has been directed by Kesar Matharu. Jasleen intends to make the natural progression to acting and singing in films in the near future soon!
- Jasleen Matharu is an ardent student of the extremely famous Hindi classical singer namely Anup Jalota. She is very famous for the same reason. Besides, she also happens to be an actress and a singer. She commenced learning western and traditional, melodies at a tender age.
- Also, Jasleen has given numerous renditions alongside many famous Bollywood singers. Besides, she is also a very well-trained dancer and is a maestro in various dance forms.
- Jasleen receives her music training from the vocalist Anup Jalota. However, in the teenage of around sixteen, she was conferred with the title of the Best Female Singer. It happened during a popular competition betwixt various colleges held in Delhi.
- Besides, she has given umpteen live and blockbuster performances with many famous Punjabi and Bollywood singers like Sukhwinder Singh.
- In the movie The Dirty Relation, she got a chance to shine in 2013. She made her sensational debut in it and shone through.
Jasleen Matharu Movies List
In the year 2013, she made her acting debut in Bollywood with the movie “The Dirty Relation”. The movie didn’t work well at the box office but she successfully gained people’s attention on her. Since then there is no looking back for her and she has achieved a lot in her career.
- Does Jasleen drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Does Jasleen Mitra smoke?: Not Known
- Jasleen Matharu is an Indian singer and actress. She is well-known for being the student and girlfriend of the devotional singer, Anup Jalota.
- Jasleen Matharu was born and brought up in Mumbai, her ancestors are from Khanna in Ludhiana, Punjab.
- Her grandfather’s name is Sardarji Hardial Singh Matharu, and her grandmother’s name is Sardarni Prem Kaur Matharu.
- At the age of 11, she started learning classical and western music.
- When she was 16 years old, she was honored with the ‘Best Female Singer’ title at an inter-college competition.
- Jasleen has performed live at various stage shows with popular singers, like Mika Singh, Sukhwinder Singh, and Amjad Khan.
- Apart from being a singer, she is also a trained dancer and received training in various dance forms, like Bharatanatyam, Belly, Hip-Hop, and Salsa.
- She has been practicing kickboxing for the past few years and has a brown belt in it.
- She used to be a fan of the comedian, Deepak Kalal, who has been posting controversial videos on the Kashmir Valley. As a fan, she made a video for him. After watching this video, Deepak started making videos on her like a marriage proposal in an amusing style. Even after her rejection, Deepak made several videos on her, one of them was ‘Live Suhagraat with Jasleen.’
- She is a fitness freak and visits the gym regularly.
- Jasleen is an avid cat lover.
- In 2018, she entered the ‘Bigg Boss 12‘ house with her live-in partner and singer, Anup Jalota, who is 37 years older to her.
- She met Anup Jalota for the first time when she was 4 years old.
- She lent her voice for the 2014 song, ‘Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat.’
- In 2019, she did a cameo in the Colors TV serial, ‘Vish.’
- Jasleen Matharu has performed with the troupe of Mika Singh for more than 3 years.
- In 2019, she won the awards, like Dadasaheb Phalke Icon Award, Bharat Icon Award, and Style Icon of the year.
- She acted in ‘Vo Meri Student Hai’ (2019) along with Anup Jalota, based on the real-life story of Jasleen and Anup.
- In 2020, she appeared in the Colors TV show, ‘Mujhse Shaadi Karoge.’
What Is The Age Of Jasleen Matharu?
33 Years, 4 April 1990
Is Jasleen Matharu Married?
Popularly Known As Bhajan Samraat, Anup Made Up His Mind To Get Married For The Third Time. He Tied The Knot With Medha Gujral, Niece Of Former Indian Prime Minister I. K. Gujral. Jasleen Matharu Is 37 Years Younger Than Anup Jalota.
Who Is Jasleen Matharu?
Jasleen Matharu Is An A Indian Model, Actress, And Singer. She Was Born On 4 April In Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She Started Learning Classical And Western Music In The Young Age Of 11. She Enters Ed In Bigg Boss Season 12 With Her Teacher And Boyfriend Anup Jalota.