Jarrod Bowen (born 20 December 1996) is an English professional footballer who plays for the Premier League club West Ham United and the England national team as a winger or striker. He formerly represented Hereford United and Hull City.
Jarrod Bowen Bio/Wiki
[table id=5370 /]
- Hull City Supporters’ Player of the Year: 2017–18
- Hull City Players’ Player of the Year: 2017–18
- EFL Championship Player of the Month: December 2018, November 2019
- EFL Team of the Season: 2018–19
- West Ham United Players’ Player of the Year: 2021–22
- Sam Bowen, Bowen’s father, was a semi-professional footballer.
- Sam earned a trial with West Ham under Harry Redknapp while at Merthyr Tydfil, where he scored five goals on his debut in August 1996.
- However, the deal fell through owing to Merthyr’s financial demands for Sam’s services.
- Sam also scored hat-tricks in his debuts for Forest Green Rovers and Worcester City, earning him the title of “debut king” in the South Wales Argus upon his move to Newport County in January 2004.
- Bowen was believed to be dating reality television star Dani Dyer in October 2021.
Jarrod Bowen Net Worth
The range of Jarrod Bowen’s net worth or income is thought to be between €8,000,000. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
[table id=5368 /]
Jarrod Bowen FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Jarrod Bowen has an overall rating of 80 and his potential is also 83.
[table id=5369 /]
- Bowen began his career as a scholar with Hereford United after tryouts at Aston Villa and Cardiff City were fruitless.
- After excelling for the junior squad that season, manager Peter Beadle gave Bowen his Hereford United first team debut at the age of 17, playing in a 2-0 loss to Barnet on 22 March 2014.
- On 21 April 2014, he scored his first career goal in Hereford’s 3-2 home win over Alfreton Town.
- Bowen signed for Premier League team Hull City in July after Hereford was kicked out of the Football Conference in June 2014.
- After excelling throughout pre-season in 2016, he earned his first-team debut for Hull City on August 23, playing the full 90 minutes in a 3-1 EFL Cup win over Exeter City.
- Bowen signed a new two-year deal with Hull on November 7, 2016.
- Bowen scored his first goal for Hull in a 1-1 draw against Aston Villa on August 5, 2017.
- Bowen signed a new deal with the club in September 2017, tying him to the club until June 2020.
- During the 2017-18 season, he scored 15 goals in all competitions, finishing as Hull’s leading scorer.
West Ham United
- Bowen joined West Ham United on a permanent basis on January 31, 2020, with the Premier League club paying an initial fee of £18 million, with up to £7 million in future add-ons.
- Bowen scored his first goal for West Ham in a 3-1 win over Southampton on February 29, 2020, in his first start for the club.
- Bowen scored his first goals of the 2020-21 Premier League season on September 27, 2020, scoring twice in a 4-0 win over Wolverhampton Wanderers; West Ham’s first league win of the season.
- A week later, on 4 October 2020, Bowen added to his season total by scoring the third goal in a 3-0 away win over Leicester City.
- Bowen gained his first senior call-up for England on May 24, 2022, for the Nations League games against Hungary, Germany, and Italy the following month.
- Bowen earned his England debut on June 4, 2022, playing the full 90 minutes in a 1-0 loss to Hungary, earning acclaim from The Daily Telegraph for his performance.
Jarrod Bowen Style Of Play
Jarrod Bowen is known for his speed, movement, clinical finishing, agility, and ball control, as well as his ability to use both his pace and flair on the ball to create scoring opportunities for himself or his teammates.
He is regarded as a quick, direct, mobile, energetic player with good technique and an eye for goal. He is a dynamic attacker who typically plays as a right winger, allowing him to cut into the centre onto his stronger left foot and either shoot on goal or play fast exchanges with other players and make runs in behind the defence towards the goal. He can also play in the centre as the primary striker.
He is currently 27 years old (as of 2023).
He is 175 cm tall.
He plays as a forward.
After his transfer to West Ham United, his net worth is €8,000,000 (as of 2023).