Ishita Dutta (born 26 August 1990) is an Indian actress and model who works in films and television serials. The younger sister of actress Tanushree Dutta, Dutta made her television debut in 2013 with Star Plus’s soap opera Ek Ghar Banaunga as Poonam. Two years later, she made her Bollywood debut with Movie Drishyam (2015). Currently, she is appearing in Colors TV’s show Bepanah Pyaar as Pragati.
Meera Jasmine Profile, Bio, Height, Affair, Wiki & More
Prabhas Profile, Bio, Height, Affair, Age, Family, Wiki
Ishita Dutta Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Ishita Dutta|
|Nick Name||Ishu, Ishi|
|Age||(as in 2020) 30 Years|
|Debut Films||Telugu: Chanakyudu (2012)|
Kannada: Raja Rajendra (2015)
Bollywood: Drishyam (2015)
|Debut Hindi TV Show||Ek Ghar Banaunga (2013)|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Virgo|
|Birth Place||Jamshedpur, Bihar, India|
|Date of Birth||26 August 1990|
|Home Town||Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India|
|Mother's Name||Shikha Dutta (Homemaker)|
|Father's Name||Tapan Dutta (Ex-employee at Life Insurance Corporation)|
|Sister||Tanushree Dutta (Actress)|
Marital Status, Husband and Children
|Husband/Spouse||Vatsal Sheth (Actor)|
|Marriage Date||28 November 2017|
|Marriage Place||ISKON Temple in Juhu, Mumbai|
|School||Dakshin Bharat Mahila Samaj English School, Jamshedpur|
|Educational Qualification||Media Studies|
|Brands Endorsed||Not Known|
|Career Manager||Not Known|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm|
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg|
in pounds- 110 lbs
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Not Known|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|S*xual Orientation||Not Known|
|Dress Size||Not Known|
|Shoe Size||Not Known|
|Favourite Actress||Priyanka Chopra|
|Favourite Actors||Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Farhan Akhtar, Hugh Jackman, Chris Hemsworth|
|Favourite Food(s)||Samosa, Mishti Doi, Cake|
|Favourite Perfume||Clinique Happy|
|Favourite Colors||Not Known|
|Favourite Sport||Not Known|
Ishita Dutta Family
Dutta was raised in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand in a Bengali Hindu family. She attended D.B.M.S. English School in Jamshedpur and studied Media Studies in Mumbai. Her sister, Tanushree Dutta, is also a model/actress known for winning the Femina Miss India title (2004).
Ishita Dutta Hot
Ishita Dutta Net Worth
According to Woodgram, Ishita Dutta‘s estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & much more details has been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Ishita Dutta in 2020?
|Estimated Net Worth in 2020 (Approx)||Altogether, she has collected a lucrative net worth of $2 million from her acting. Currently, Ishita is living a luxurious life with her family in the city of Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India.|
|Previous Year's Net Worth 2019(Approx)||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
Noted, Currently We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary etc. We will update soon.
Ishita Dutta Career/Movies
- In 2012, Dutta made her Telugu cinema debut with the film Chanakyudu alongside Tanish. The same year, she starred alongside her sister Tanushree Dutta in the drama Yenidu Manasali. Both of these films failed to perform well commercially.
- In 2013, Dutta made her television debut opposite TV actor Rahul Sharma in Star Plus’s soap opera Ek Ghar Banaunga, in which she was cast in the role of Poonam Nath, a girl who marries Sharma’s character and faces the dilemma of how to provide care to her parents. The show earned her praise from people and several awards and nominations at major television award ceremonies until the show culminated in June 2014.
- After making her television debut, Dutta made her Bollywood debut with the suspense thriller Drishyam (2015). Co-starring alongside Ajay Devgn, Tabu, and Shriya Saran, she was cast as Anju Salgaonkar, a twelve class girl who is the elder daughter of Vijay Salgaonkar, played by Devgn. With worldwide revenue of approximately ₹1.10 billion (US$16 million), Drishyam proved to be a box-office hit.
Nupur Sanon (Kriti Sanon’s Sister) Age, Affairs, Bio & More
Meera Jasmine Profile, Bio, Height, Affair, Wiki & More
Ishita Dutta Career/Television
- In 2016, Dutta made a comeback to television shows by featuring as the female lead in Life OK’s thriller Rishton Ka Saudagar – Baazigar, in which she was paired opposite her future husband Vatsal Sheth. The show ended after 3 months of its premiere due to low TRP ratings. The following year, Dutta made her Kannada debut with the film Raja Rajendra (2017). The film was a box-office flop. Later that year, she played the female lead opposite actor/comedian Kapil Sharma in the romantic comedy Firangi. The film was a commercial failure.
- In 2018, after marrying Vatsal Sheth, Dutta played the female lead alongside him and TV actress Amrapali Gupta in the second season of Colors TV’s supernatural episodic series Kaun Hai? titled Kaun Hai? – Khauff Ka Ek Naya Adhyaay. Credited as an 8 episode-supernatural romantic thriller, the season saw Dutta portray the lead role of Vaishnavi Bajpai, the reincarnation of the Matrika goddess Vaishnavi, who marries Yatin (Sheth), the reincarnated version of Hiranyaksha. After 8 episodes, the show ended in October 2018.
- Since June 2019, Dutta has been portraying the lead role of Pragati in Colors TV’s drama Bepanah Pyaar opposite Pearl V Puri.
Ishita Dutta Filmography
|2012||Chanakyudu Telugu Swetha|
Yenidu Manasali Kannada
Drishyam Hindi Anju Salgaonkar
|2018||Lashtam Pashtam Zayanah|
|2013–2014||Ek Ghar Banaunga Poonam Nath Star Plus|
|2013||Nach Baliye 6 Guest|
|2016||Rishton Ka Saudagar – Baazigar Arundhati Trivedi Life OK|
|2018||Kaun Hai? Vaishnavi Choudhary Colors TV|
|2019||Present Bepanah Pyaar Pragati Malhotra|
|2019||Khatra Khatra Khatra Herself|
Ishita Dutta Awards/Nominations
|2013|| Star Parivaar Awards Favourite Beti Ek Ghar Banaunga Nominated|
Some Known Facts About Ishita Dutta
- Does Ishita smoke?: No
- Does Ishita drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Ishita was born in a Bengali family.
- She is the younger sister of ‘Aashiq Banaya Aapne’ fame actress “Tanushree Dutta.”
- Earlier, she was reluctant to come into the entertainment industry; as she was a shy person, but her sister insisted her to join Anupam Kher‘s Actor Prepares school.
- Ishita got her first break in 2012 in the Telugu film ‘Chanakyudu’ as Swetha.
- In the same year, she worked with her sister “Tanushree Dutta” in the film ‘Yenidu Manasali’, but unfortunately, the film was not released.
- She has worked in different languages like Telugu, Kannada, and Hindi.
- Ishita and her husband “Vatsal Sheth” first met on the set of ‘Rishton Ka Saudagar – Baazigar’, in which they both played the lead roles. Until the end of the TV show, they never revealed their relationship publicly; as the producer of that TV serial made them sign the no dating clause.
- Though she is very close to her sister, Tanushree was not present at Ishita’s wedding due to some visa issues; as Tanushree was in the U.S. at that time.
- She has appeared on the cover of various magazines like FHM, iCraze, Bollywood Town, etc.
Is Tanushree Dutta married?
Actress Ishita Dutta is married to actor Vatsal Sheth. She is known for her role in Ajay Devgn’s Drishyam. At the Mumbai airport, Tanushree smiled for the paparazzi and showed a victory sign.
Who is the husband of Ishita?
Vatsal Sheth, Ishita Dutta is married to Vatsal Sheth on 28 November 2017 in the ISKCON temple of Juhu, Mumbai. Vatsal Sheth is an actor by profession and was the boyfriend of Ishita Dutta before they got married.
What is the age of Ishita?
29 years (26 August 1990)
Is Ishita Dutta's sister of Tanushree Dutta?
Ishita Dutta. … The younger sister of actress Tanushree Dutta, Dutta made her television debut in 2013 with Star Plus’s soap opera Ek Ghar Banaunga as Poonam. Two years later, she made her Bollywood debut with Drishyam (2015). Currently, she is appearing in Colors TV’s show Bepanah Pyaar as Pragati.
Who is behind Tanushree Dutta?
Tanushree Dutta (pronounced [t̪ənʊʃri]) is an Indian model and actress who primarily appeared in Bollywood movies. Dutta is the recipient of the Femina Miss India Universe title in 2004 at age 20. During the same year at the Miss Universe beauty pageant, she was among the top ten finalists.