Ishita Dutta Profile, Bio, Height, Affair, Family, Wiki
Ishita Dutta (born 26 August 1990) is an Indian actress and model who works in films and television serials. The younger sister of actress Tanushree Dutta, Dutta made her television debut in 2013 with Star Plus’s soap opera Ek Ghar Banaunga as Poonam. Two years later, she made her Bollywood debut with Movie Drishyam (2015). Currently, she is appearing in Colors TV’s show Bepanah Pyaar as Pragati.
Ishita Dutta Family
Dutta was raised in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand in a Bengali Hindu family. She attended D.B.M.S. English School in Jamshedpur and studied Media Studies in Mumbai. Her sister, Tanushree Dutta, is also a model/actress known for winning the Femina Miss India title (2004).
Husband/Spouse Vatsal Sheth (Actor)
Parents Father- Tapan Dutta (Ex-employee at Life Insurance Corporation)
Mother- Shikha Dutta (Homemaker)
Sister- Tanushree Dutta (Actress)
Ishita Dutta Bio/Wiki
Real Name Ishita Dutta
Nickname(s) Ishu, Ishi
Ishita Dutta Physical Stats
Height (approx.) in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
Weight (approx.) in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
Figure Measurements (approx.) 34-26-34
Eye Colour Dark Brown
Hair Colour Black
Ishita Dutta Hot
Ishita Dutta Personal Life
Date of Birth 26 August 1990
Ishita Dutta Age (as in 2018) 28 Years
Birthplace Jamshedpur, Bihar, India
Zodiac sign/Sun sign Virgo
Hometown Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India
School Dakshin Bharat Mahila Samaj English School, Jamshedpur
College/University Not Known
Educational Qualification Media Studies
Debut Telugu Film: Chanakyudu (2012)
Kannada Film: Raja Rajendra (2015)
Bollywood: Drishyam (2015)
Hindi TV: Ek Ghar Banaunga (2013)
Hobbies Travelling, Dancing
Tattoo Left Wrist
Ishita Dutta Net Worth
Altogether, she has collected a lucrative net worth of $2 million from her acting. Currently, Ishita is living a luxurious life with her family in the city of Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India.
Ishita Dutta Boyfriends/Husband
Marital Status Married
Affairs/Boyfriends Vatsal Sheth (Actor)
Marriage Date 28 November 2017
Marriage Place ISKON Temple in Juhu, Mumbai
Ishita Dutta Favourite Things
Favourite Food(s) Samosa, Mishti Doi, Cake
Favourite Actor(s) Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Farhan Akhtar, Hugh Jackman, Chris Hemsworth
Favourite Actress Priyanka Chopra
Favourite Perfume Clinique Happy
Favourite Destination Goa
Ishita Dutta Career/Movies
- In 2012, Dutta made her Telugu cinema debut with the film Chanakyudu alongside Tanish. The same year, she starred alongside her sister Tanushree Dutta in the drama Yenidu Manasali. Both of these films failed to perform well commercially.
- In 2013, Dutta made her television debut opposite TV actor Rahul Sharma in Star Plus’s soap opera Ek Ghar Banaunga, in which she was cast in the role of Poonam Nath, a girl who marries Sharma’s character and faces the dilemma of how to provide care to her parents. The show earned her praise from people and several awards and nominations at major television award ceremonies until the show culminated in June 2014.
- After making her television debut, Dutta made her Bollywood debut with the suspense thriller Drishyam (2015). Co-starring alongside Ajay Devgn, Tabu, and Shriya Saran, she was cast as Anju Salgaonkar, a twelve class girl who is the elder daughter of Vijay Salgaonkar, played by Devgn. With worldwide revenue of approximately ₹1.10 billion (US$16 million), Drishyam proved to be a box-office hit.
Ishita Dutta Career/Television
- In 2016, Dutta made a comeback to television shows by featuring as the female lead in Life OK’s thriller Rishton Ka Saudagar – Baazigar, in which she was paired opposite her future husband Vatsal Sheth. The show ended after 3 months of its premiere due to low TRP ratings. The following year, Dutta made her Kannada debut with the film Raja Rajendra (2017). The film was a box-office flop. Later that year, she played the female lead opposite actor/comedian Kapil Sharma in the romantic comedy Firangi. The film was a commercial failure.
- In 2018, after marrying Vatsal Sheth, Dutta played the female lead alongside him and TV actress Amrapali Gupta in the second season of Colors TV’s supernatural episodic series Kaun Hai? titled Kaun Hai? – Khauff Ka Ek Naya Adhyaay. Credited as an 8 episode-supernatural romantic thriller, the season saw Dutta portray the lead role of Vaishnavi Bajpai, the reincarnation of the Matrika goddess Vaishnavi, who marries Yatin (Sheth), the reincarnated version of Hiranyaksha. After 8 episodes, the show ended in October 2018.
- Since June 2019, Dutta has been portraying the lead role of Pragati in Colors TV’s drama Bepanah Pyaar opposite Pearl V Puri.
Ishita Dutta Filmography
Year Film Language Role
2012 Chanakyudu Telugu Swetha
Yenidu Manasali Kannada
2015 Raja Rajendra
Drishyam Hindi Anju Salgaonkar
2017 Firangi Sargi
2018 Lashtam Pashtam Zayanah
2019 Setters Prerna
Year Show Role Channel
2013–2014 Ek Ghar Banaunga Poonam Nath Star Plus
2013 Nach Baliye 6 Guest
2016 Rishton Ka Saudagar – Baazigar Arundhati Trivedi Life OK
2018 Kaun Hai? Vaishnavi Choudhary Colors TV
2019–present Bepanah Pyaar Pragati Malhotra
2019 Khatra Khatra Khatra Herself
ishita dutta new pics
Ishita Dutta Awards/Nominations
Year Award Category Show Result
2013 Star Parivaar Awards Favourite Beti Ek Ghar Banaunga Nominated
2014 Favourite Beti
Some Known Facts About Ishita Dutta
- Does Ishita smoke?: No
- Does Ishita drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Ishita was born in a Bengali family.
- She is the younger sister of ‘Aashiq Banaya Aapne’ fame actress “Tanushree Dutta.”
- Earlier, she was reluctant to come into the entertainment industry; as she was a shy person, but her sister insisted her to join Anupam Kher‘s Actor Prepares school.
- Ishita got her first break in 2012 in the Telugu film ‘Chanakyudu’ as Swetha.
- In the same year, she worked with her sister “Tanushree Dutta” in the film ‘Yenidu Manasali’, but unfortunately, the film was not released.
- She has worked in different languages like Telugu, Kannada, and Hindi.
- Ishita and her husband “Vatsal Sheth” first met on the set of ‘Rishton Ka Saudagar – Baazigar’, in which they both played the lead roles. Until the end of the TV show, they never revealed their relationship publicly; as the producer of that TV serial made them sign the no dating clause.
- Though she is very close to her sister, Tanushree was not present at Ishita’s wedding due to some visa issues; as Tanushree was in the U.S. at that time.
- She has appeared on the cover of various magazines like FHM, iCraze, Bollywood Town, etc.