Internal Communications Specialist
Large corporations are organizations where not all employees know each other even by name. At the same time, it is necessary to maintain a healthy working atmosphere, corporate culture, and fruitful interaction between departments. This is what the position of internal communications manager is for.
Representatives of this well-paid profession help new employees in adaptation, send out news, conduct teambuilding events and other internal activities. Such a specialist must have well-developed communication skills, the ability to write texts, actively establish communication, and coordinate activities.
It is desirable to have a degree in psychology or journalism. It is always possible to retrain in related fields: PR, journalism, personnel management.
Engineer on cyber-security
The Internet has long been used not only for transferring messages and files (although many people in the network just like memes and watch videos with SEALs). The Internet is a medium where huge sums of money are transacted. Everything about personal data and Big Data also requires careful attention to security.
A cybersecurity engineer is one of the highest-paying professions in 2022. Required skills:
- Threat Source Analysis. New applications appear every day, and hackers create more and more viruses and “cracks”. They scour every security system for vulnerabilities that can be exploited. Everything is at risk, from the operating system on your home computer to the world’s data stores. Often there are unpleasant situations when databases with user data are leaked from Facebook, Google, and other major virtual ecosystems.
- Studying the psychological profile of fraudsters and likely victims. In many cases, people are guilty of losing money or valuable information themselves. Each of us has encountered “scams” over the phone with an attempt to obtain payment card data – allegedly from a bank employee. Cybersecurity experts study the behavior of victims to prevent possible dangers.
- Protecting the Internet of Things. Few people will be happy if their account on a popular social network is stolen, and losing money to cybercriminals can be a real tragedy. But if criminals get access to a car with autopilot or an airliner, the problems will be much bigger. That’s why we need cybersecurity engineers.
A representative of this high-paying profession should be able to write and test code, as well as understand psychology. This IT field is quite popular today.
Robots are now built into vacuum cleaners, smart speakers, cyber prostheses (connected to nerve endings and muscles so a person who has lost a limb can live a full life), and cars. According to write my lab report service, this field will continue to evolve, making the profession of robotics increasingly high-paying. Required Competencies:
- Knowledge of mechanics and other branches of physics;
- knowledge of IT (programming, above all).
If you want to become a prosthetic robotist, you also need knowledge of biology, and if you dream of developing artificial assistants like Alice, Siri, etc., then knowledge of the psychology of neural networks.
Nowadays computer games have become a fashionable and top entertainment that threatens to squeeze literature and movies. Game authors embody any of their creative ideas, and users are immersed in a world of fantasy and alternate realities, using the computer or other gadgets.
Specializations here are quite a lot. Drawing and developing the concepts of characters and entire sets are engaged by game designers.
To join the ranks of representatives of this highly paid profession, girls and boys are required:
- An art degree. Even if you will be working in a virtual space, you need to be able to draw.
- Programming skills.
- Knowledge of 3D visualization programs.
For a creative person, the profession of a game designer is a great chance not only to self-actualize, but also to provide yourself with a good income.
Virtual Reality Designer
This profession is still in its infancy, but you can already try your hand and create an augmented or virtual reality. A few years ago, everyone was crazy about the game Pokemon Go. Shortly, AR and VR will be used not only in gaming but also in other industries (e.g. in the manufacture of glasses, VR helmets, phones).
This high-paying profession also requires the ability to draw and write code, but you also need to know architecture, as you will need to create virtual objects in ordinary, real space, to develop entire realities completely from scratch. Other important competencies include: