Serbian professional footballer Nikola Milenkovic (born 12 October 1997) plays as a center-back and right-back for Fiorentina and the Serbia national team. Milenkovic passed the youth categories of Partizan and was loaned to Teleoptik for the 2015–16 season. In 2016, he joined the first team of Partizan under coach Ivan Tomic and signed a five-year contract. He has also remained with Teleoptik on dual registration.
Milenkovic began the new campaign by pairing with Cédric Gogoua for the second qualifying round of the 2016–17 UEFA Europa League against Zagiebie Lubin. As part of the SuperLiga competition, he started in the first fixture against Bačka Palanka. In early 2016, he was a member of the Serbia U19 team. Serbia lost 3-0 to Qatar in a friendly match where he made his international debut. Later that year, Milenković was called into Serbia’s U20 national squad and made his debut for the team in a match against Montenegro.
Nikola Milenkovic Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Nikola Milenković|
|Nick Name||Blek Stena (The Black Rock)|
|Age||26 (as in 2023) Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Capricorn|
|Born Place||Belgrade, Serbia|
|Date of Birth||12 October 1997|
|Home Town||Belgrade, Serbia|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Horse Riding, Swimming|
|Mother’s Name||Nadežda Milenković|
|Father’s Name||Fali Milenkovic|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Wife/Spouse||Anja Popovic (to be)|
|Educational Qualification||Not Available|
|Career Manager/ Player Agent||LIAN Sports Group|
|Debut Club||• July 2017: ACF Fiorentina|
• 2016: FK Partizan
|Debut International||• 2016: Serbia national football team|
|Jersey Number||• 4 (ACF Fiorentina)|
• 4 (Serbia national football team)
|Current Team(s)||• ACF Fiorentina|
• Serbia national football team
|Position||Defender – Center – Back|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 195 cm|
in meters- 1.95 m
in feet inches- 6’5”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 90 kg|
in pounds- 198 lbs
|Chest Size||42 inches|
|Biceps Size||14 inches|
|Waist Size||32 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Serbian|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Distinctive Features||Not Available|
|Dress Size||10 U.S.|
|Shoe Size||12 U.S.|
|Favorite Playing Position||Defender|
|Favorite Car||Not Available|
|Favorite Food||Fruits and Veg|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||Iphone|
The Nikola Milenkovic Biography tells you about his Childhood, Early Life, Parents – Fali Milenkovic (Father), Nadežda Milenković (Mother), Family, and Sister (Jelena).
We will also tell you about his girlfriend (Anja Popovic), lifestyle, personal life, and net worth.
Basically, this memoir is Nikola Milenkovic’s Life History. The story is about a boy raised by his mother (a schoolteacher). This woman sacrificed a lot for her son’s advancement.
Nadežda Milenkovic, Nikola Milenkovic’s mother, did not like the popular perception of young footballers. To prove her doubters wrong, she did everything in her power.
An introduction and a preamble
Woodgram describes the events of the Serbian’s early life in Belgrade, Serbia in his version of the Serbian’s story. We then recount notable events that led to his success in the beautiful game.
Our team has done the needful to whet your appetite for Nikola Milenkovic’s autobiography by working on the bio.
A gallery of the Baller’s Boyhood Life and Rise has been prepared for you. Here is the pictorial biography of a giant of 6 feet 5 inches tall.
Nikola is underrated, as we both know. The defender is a real handful in the air, possesses a lot of mental power, and can dislodge opponents easily.
The Serbian central defender is certainly on his way to becoming one of the best in the world as I write this.
Nikola Milenkovic’s biography has not been widely read, despite the huge accolades to his name.
We prepared this long memoir for this reason. The goal of our research and wiki is to answer your questions about the big Serbian. Without further ado, let’s look at his early life.
The childhood tale of Nikola Milenkovic
To begin with, he is known by the Serbian nickname Blek Stena. Nikola Milenkovic was born on the 12th day of October 1997 to Nadežda Milenkovic and Fali Milenkovic, in Belgrade, Serbia, FR Yugoslavia.
Defender, who stands 6 feet 5 inches tall, was the first son and only son of his parents.
Meet the parents of Nikola Milenkovic. This is none other than his mother, Nadezda. It was here he first fell in love. She is the one who knows him best and loves him most.
Dusan Tadic Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Injury, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
How does Milenkovic grow up
During his childhood, the Serbian Defender spent time with his best friend. It was none other than Jelena. Jelena is Nikola Milenkovic’s sister.
Childhood memories and dreams of growing up were shared by both siblings. In the past and right now, Jelena and Nikola remain 5 and 6 (very close).
Family background of Nikola Milenkovic
Despite being born into poverty, the Serbian footballer had a comfortable childhood thanks to his hardworking parents (particularly his Mother). The mother of the Serbian footballer is from a middle-class family.
Despite the fact that he, like Thomas Delaney, Theo Hernandez, and Rodrigo De Paul, are all the products of broken homes, he has a unique way of coping with life.
During Nikola Milenkovic’s childhood, his father (Fali) separated from his mother (Nadežda) and left the family when he was only a young child.
In spite of a lack of documentation regarding his father, there is information about his mother (Nadežda Milenković). As for her occupation as a teacher, the proud mother of Nikola and Jelena works as a schoolteacher.
In the southeast European country of Serbia, Belgrade, the city of the Defender’s roots, is the capital and largest city.
As you may or may not know, Nikola Milenkovic’s nationality (Serbia) is a country that is located in Central and Southeast Europe.
Origins of the Milenkovic family
Now let’s take a look at the ethnicity of the Serbian footballer. Taking an ethnic perspective into consideration. We would classify Nikola Milenkovic’s parents as people belonging to the South Slavic ethnic group. Specifically, his mother and father belong to this Serbian language group.
Nikola Milenkovic’s Family lived in Arkovo when he was a child, one of Belgrade’s most populous single neighborhoods at the time. The land here is mostly used for residential purposes and Zarkovo is part of the municipality of Cukarica, which is located in Belgrade.
The education of Nikola Milenkovic
Nikola was a child who only wanted to play football, but his mother, Nadežda, tried to convince him to study. Nikola’s mother is a teacher, so the family’s love for education has its roots in the fact that her husband is one too.
As a kid growing up in those days, there was this wrong notion that football players who focused more on playing the game than on studying were not intelligent at school. To put it simply, aspiring football players don’t do well in school.
The stereotype that football players in school are dull is something Nadežda was against. Her greatest wish as a teacher was to see her son graduate from college. Nikola made a promise to his mother that he would graduate from college. However, the football commitment didn’t give him any breathing room.
Nadežda Milenkovic had a strong belief that her son would succeed in his studies even while playing football at the same time. In fact, she described him as a Wolf.
Thankfully, Nikola became the excellent student that his mother always hoped he would be. Ultimately, he completed his studies up to the level of a high school graduate. I believe that this was proof of the fact that footballers are also intelligent in their own right, from an educational point of view.
Nikola missed the most of his four years in high school when he was a student. The boy’s teachers gave him permission to miss classes, as they understood that he had a football commitment with Partizan. As you may know, he played for this academy when he was a child.
Academy Life in the Early Years
It was in Arkovo, where his family lived, that he began his career journey.
Nikola’s parents (particularly his mother) were easy to identify a suitable academy for him as he grew up in that neighborhood of Belgrade.
Following a successful trial, the youngster was accepted into the academy roaster of OFK Žarkovo.
A famous professional football academy is located in Žarkovo, Belgrade, Serbia. In this nice academy, Nikola laid the foundation for his career.
Appreciation by his youth coach Jelic
In both training and games, Nikola had an excellent start to his youth career. Jelic, the youth coach of OFK Zarkovo, noticed Nikola’s qualities and was eager to talk about the boy’s future.
Jelic only wanted Nikola to excel quickly, and he saw that staying with OFK Zarkovo was not the best option.
Nikola Milenkovic’s mother was the first person Jelic met to explain things to her. Her words were:
My son’s then-coach at Arkovo told me that Nikola had nothing to look forward to at the academy when he was in 6th grade.
The Mother of Nikola Milenkovic followed the advice of Jelic and began acting on it. At that moment, efforts were being made to find out what her son’s next destination would be. Nikola Jelic (his youth coach) helped the youngster end his Zarkovo career on a positive note.
Rise to Fame
He had a successful trial with Teleoptik at the age of 15. Distance is the only limitation of this bigger and better academy.
Nikola Milenkovic’s family home is 17.2 kilometers from the academy. As Nikola Milenkovic’s mother, she worried about how he would travel and get to school (on time) while also balancing his football commitments.
There was this quest to change Nikola’s academy due to the distance issue. Fortunately, Partizan was looking for students.
Éder Militão Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Nikola Milenkovic’s Girlfriend
Nikola is only a matter of time before he gets a big move to a top-tier European club. The rest of his bio is now history. Firstly, she goes by the name Apopoviceva on Instagram. Nikola Milenkovic’s wife-to-be is Anja Popovic, not just his girlfriend.
How long have Nikola and Anja Popovic been dating?
Her beautiful WAG has been with her man since he was aspiring to be a successful footballer. Nikola had nothing at that point, meaning he hadn’t made it. We found August 2015 in our research. This is the date both lovers accepted a relationship.
At that time, Nikola Milenkovic had just graduated from Partizan’s academy. In addition, his mother (Nadežda) had declared him ready for marriage. Nikola Milenkovic’s Biography was written six years after he and his girlfriend had been together.
Lifestyle of Nikola Milenkovic
He tells facts about the Serbian footballer’s personal life and lifestyle in this section of his Biography. In other words, we provide the ideal answer to the question: Who is Nikola really? First of all, the Serbian defender has a contagious smile. He can make anyone around him feel good.
On a personal note, those who know Nikola outside football describe him as a cool, calm, and collected 6 foot 5 giant. You won’t often see the Serbian upset or bordered about anything because he feels comfortable in his own style.
Nowadays, football players can earn thousands of euros by kicking a ball around a field. Often, wealthy people use their wealth to buy expensive houses (mansions) and cars and then show them off to their fans. Nikola enjoys spending his football money on holiday trips.
A short biographical sketch of Nikola Milenkovic’s mother
The Serbian center-back is a big fan of desert recreational vehicles. Nikola feels the purest love he will ever experience when he looks at his mother. He wouldn’t be this successful without Nadezda, who is the heartbeat of his immediate family. In this section of our Bio, you will learn more about her and the rest of the family.
Nadezda is a teacher of biology. When Serbia qualified for the 2022 FIFA World Cup, many people learned about this.
Those who know Nadezda Milenkovic call her Professor. The name is Nikola Milenkovic’s mother, and little is known about her academic background. Even if she’s a professor, we don’t know.
From the photos Nikola posts on social media, he seems to be closer to his mother than his dad. Besides being soft-spoken, Nadezda is also a good listener.
Again, she has spent the most time with Nikola and Jelena. Their communication has been excellent. On a blessed day at Nikola Milenkovic’s workplace (a Belgrade school), his mother said certain words (that melted her heart).
Serbia qualified for the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar with the help of her precious son (Nikola) and Alexander Mitrovic. As Nadezda returned to work the next day, she had no idea her students had planned a surprise chant for her. Every one of Nikola Milenkovic’s students was chanting as her mother entered the classroom;
“Professor, we will go to Qatar. Let’s go to Qatar.”
Nikola Milenkovic’s mother replied to her Biology students by saying;
Let’s go, boys and girls.”
Nadezda, Nikola Milenkovic’s mother, is well known in the Belgrade neighborhood where he lives with his family. Many people know her as Nikola’s mother. Because of her amiable nature, she has many friends.
A short biographical sketch of Nikola Milenkovic’s father
Fali is his name, and he plays a less important role in his son’s career. Fali isn’t very close to his son, unlike Nadezda. Nikola Milenkovic’s parents were divorced, according to research.
After Nikola Milenkovic’s father separated from his mother, he found it difficult to cope. Therefore, Fali is absent for most of Nikola’s life. You won’t find many pictures of the Serbian footballer with his dad if you look through family photos.
A short biographical sketch of Nikola Milenkovic’s sister and grandfather
Jenela is his sister and along with his mother and girlfriend, she is his biggest supporter. Nikola Milenkovic’s sister (Jelena) accompanied him to training and stayed with him more as a child. Jelena celebrates Nikola’s success with the rest of her family as her efforts have paid off.
Nikola’s granddad played a big role in his career foundation in the absence of his biological dad. His grandpa provided career support while Nadezda Milenkovic (his mother) was at work. As one example, he and Nikola’s sister (Jelena) accompanied him to training.
Aleksandar Mitrović Biography, Age, Height, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Nikola Milenkovic Net Worth
In 2023, how much is his expected Salary?
Nikola Milenkovic signed a contract with Fiorentina in the month of July 2017. The contract guarantees him 4.6 million euros per year. We crunched the numbers, and this means he’s earning a total of €12,719 (£10,705) per day and €529 (£447) per hour.
Salary & Net Worth Updated 2023
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||12 million Euros|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||8.5 million Euros|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||Not Available|
|Annual Salary||4.6 million Euro (3.9 Million Pound)|
|Per Month Salary||€386,424|
|Per Week Salary||€89,038|
|Per Day Salary||€12,719|
|Per Hour Salary||€529|
|Per Minute Salary||€9|
|Current Contract||With ACF Fiorentina|
|Contract Signed||Jul 1, 2017|
|Contract Expires||Jun 30, 2023|
|Contract Signing Amount or Transfer Fee||$5.50 Million|
|Market Value||$22.00 Million|
|Highest Market Value||$38.50 Million (Dec 20, 2018)|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
|Cars Collection||Not Available|
With over seven years of professional experience under his belt, the Defender has made a lot of money over the years. The estimated Net Worth of Nikola Milenkovic in 2023 is approximately 12 million Euros.
Nikola Milenkovic Stats/ Rating In FIFA 22
Milenković is currently 26 years old and a Centre Back for Fiorentina in Italy. Currently, he has an overall rating of 77 with a potential of 83 in FIFA 22. There is a 2-star rating for Milenkovic on skillmoves.
Nikola Milenkovic FIFA 22 Stats
Overall Rating In FIFA 22
Potential In FIFA 22
|74||Heading Accuracy||22||FK Accuracy|
|68||Short Passing||66||Long Passing|
In his opinion, he prefers to shoot with his right foot. His workrate is considered to be medium to high. It is estimated that Milenkovic’s height is 195 cm and his weight is 90 kg according to our database. Nikola Milenkovic currently plays with number 4 in the Croatian national team.
Nikola Milenković with Partizan
- In 2015–16, Milenkovic was loaned to Teleoptik after passing the youth categories of Partizan.
- At the beginning of 2016, he signed a five-year contract with Partizan under Ivan Tomic, but also stayed with Teleoptik on a dual registration until the end of the season.
- In a match against Mladost Lucani played on 10 April 2016, he made his debut for Partizan several days after making his debut for the U19 national team.
- At the end of round 32 of the same season, he was sent off for a brutal foul on Petar Bojic, which resulted in a suspension for four games.
- Against Vojvodina, Milenkovi scored his first senior goal for Partizan in the last match of the 2015–16 Serbian SuperLiga, which marked the club’s 100th goal of the season.
- The new season began with Milenkovic partnering with Cédric Gogoua in the second qualifying round of the 2016–17 UEFA Europa League against Lubin.
- He also started the SuperLiga competition in the first fixture against OFK Backa before sitting out the following two rounds.
- Milenkovic started playing continuously from the fourth match against Javor Ivanjica onwards after several bad results and a few injuries to the defenders.
- His first goal of the season came against Rad on 27 August 2016.
- On 21 September 2016, he also made his Serbian Cup debut against Napredak in the first round.
- As a result of Miroslav’s injury in a cup match against Zarkovo on 25 October 2016, Milenkovic wore the captain’s armband.
- The Italian newspaper La Gazzetta Dello Sport named him one of the 30 best youth footballers in the world in February 2017.
- In the 27 fixture matches of the season, he scored his third goal for Partizan against Vozdovac on 18 March 2017.
- The header by Milenkovic against Partizan’s biggest rival, Red Star, on 27 May, sealed Partizan’s double of the season, winning both the league and cup.
Nikola Milenković now plays for Fiorentina
- Partizan president Milorad Vucelic confirmed on 24 May 2017 that Milenkovic would join Serie A side Fiorentina in the summer.
- Milenković made his Fiorentina debut in a 1–0 away victory over Cagliari on 22 December 2017, playing 84 minutes.
Developing an international career
- Early in 2016, Milenkovic was a member of the Serbia under-19 team.
- The following year, he was selected for the Serbia U20 national team. He played his first match for his country against Montenegro.
- Lalatovic selected Milenkovic for the U21 squad in March 2017.
- On 28 March 2017, he made his U21 debut against Slovakia in a friendly match.
- On 29 September 2016, Milenkovic made his senior national team debut in a 3–0 loss to Qatar in a friendly match.
- Coach Mladen Krstajic named Milenkovic to the 23-man Serbian World Cup squad in June 2018.
- Milenkovic played in all three group matches.
- Despite 34 successful tackles (the most in the group stage) and good positioning, he is widely considered to be the best performer on the 2018 World Cup team.
Luka Jovic Biography, Age, Height, Parents, Wife, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Facts About Nikola Milenkovic
- The hobby of reading tells about Nikola Milenkovic’s on-the-mark intelligence since he reads a lot. He always carries books when he travels on holidays. Mother Nadežda reveals Nikola Milenkovic’s interest in psychology books.
- Despite Nikola Milenkovic’s excellent performances on the field, FIFA has yet to give him a higher rating. Based on what he delivers on the pitch, the Serbian defender should be on par with Niklas Süle.
- Nadezda raised her son according to the Christian faith. Serbia has 84.6% Orthodox Christians and 5% Catholics, according to the Census. We believe Nikola Milenkovic is an orthodox Christian based on these statistics.
- Belgrade is the home of this elite Serbian football club. Their reputation makes it very difficult to pass their academy trials.
- A total of 30 other footballers were approved for trials with the great club, including Nikola Milenkovic.
- Of those, only five passed. When Nadežda realized her son had made it to FK Partizan, she said these words. “I had never seriously considered that he could make a career out of football until then.”
- Nikola was very busy during his early years at Partizan. As a rule, he would leave his family’s house early in the morning and return in the evening.
- As a result, his school teachers gave him breaks so he could focus more on his football career.
- Nikola wasn’t always accessible back then, even when he came home at night.
- Because he was tired from training and the bus trip, he fell asleep quickly. Despite this, the boy remained persistent because he believed he would succeed.
- Having endured an incredible youth career, the Serbian goalkeeper has finally achieved success. Ivan Tomic commanded the first team of Partizan under the leadership of Nikola.
- He had previously spent time on loan with Teleoptik – his old team, far away from home.
- Nikola helped Partizan win two major trophies in just two seasons with the club.
- During the 2015-2016 campaign, he won the Serbian Cup.
- In the following season, he helped this team win the same cup title as well as the Serbian SuperLiga.
- Milorad Vucelic, president of Partizan, confirmed on May 8, 2017, that Fiorentina had purchased Nikola Milenkovic. Nikola’s fellow brother Dusan Vlahovic joined him at The Purples a year later. They both had impressive starts to life in Italy, as seen in this photo with a trophy.
- Nikola’s arrival in Italy had just made things better. The Baller displayed not just character, but also intelligence on the ball.
- Almost immediately, he proved that he was more than just a Central Defender. Take a look at one of Nikola Milenkovic’s long-range shots.
- Mladen Krstajic, the coach of the Serbian national team, recognized Milenkovic’s potential after he joined the Italian side (Fiorentina) a year ago. The Big Serbian was included in his 2018 FIFA World Cup squad.
- Serbia’s greatest achievement in 2021 was beating Portugal’s Diogo Jota and Cristiano Ronaldo. This occurred in Qatar’s 2022 FIFA World Cup qualifier.
- Nikola’s performance in Serbia’s World Cup qualifier win over Portugal proves one thing. The hype surrounding him is real. Nikola Milenkovic’s reputation among top-tier European clubs has grown since helping Serbia qualify for the 2022 World Cup.
He currently plays as a Defender (Centre, Right) in Serie A for club Fiorentina.
Dominant on the ground and in the air. At 2.5 ground duels won per game, Milenkovic ranks in the 69th percentile of all defenders that have played at least 10 league games this season.
At a 59 percent ground duel success rate, he ranks in the 97th percentile of defenders who have played at least 10 games.
Serbia national football team
Milenkovic shows good positional sense and although not lightning fast, is able to cover ground quickly.
Furthermore, he is also good for scoring a few goals per season, so far this term he has netted three times, and is a threat from corners due to his impressive 6 ft 5-inch frame.
Milenkovic is very much both-footed, being comfortable with the ball on either foot. And keen observers of the Serb will note he is brilliant in the tackle with both his left and right foot.
In the Biography, we tell the story of Nikola Milenkovic. We tell a story about a boy’s quest to achieve excellence in football and his mother’s love for him.
A Serbian footballer named Milenkovic was born to his parents – Fali and Nadežda Milenković. In addition to his sister, Jelena Milenkovic, he grew up in Belgrade.
Nikola began his career journey at Arkovo, a club situated near where his family lived, where he began coaching. When Nikola was a student at that club, he was the brightest student there.
When Nikola Milenkovic was a child, his namesake coach (Nikola Jelic) was brave enough to speak to one of Nikola Milenkovic’s parents (his mother). In his advice, he advised her to find her son a bigger football academy for him to attend.
Nikola discovered Teleoptik when he was 15 years old. There was only one problem with this academy and that was its distance from Nikola. A distance of around 17.2 kilometers separates Nikola Milenkovic’s family home from Teleoptik.
Getting from Zarkovo to Teleoptik was a very stressful experience. The journey was like going from one end of Serbia’s Belgrade city to the other.
When Nikola was looking for another academy, he got lucky after he got a call from Partizan inviting him to attend their trials. Considering it is the biggest academy in Serbia, it is one of the best. It is also one of the most difficult to get into. Among the 30 footballers who applied to Partizan, Nikola was in the top 5.
Nikola had to give up many things during his time at the academy. The bus took him from the end of Belgrade to the end of the city. Nikola had to enter two buses in order to get to training. A third bus took him to school. He used public transport to get to training and school for half of Belgrade.
In the second half of the season, under the guidance of Ivan Tomic, he rose to the first team of Partizan. The Serbian outgrew the club in the second half of the season.
He became so good Fiorentina, the Italian talent scouts, hired him. As a result, his reputation grew, and he became known as a world-class defender.
I would like to thank you for taking the time to read WoodGram’s version of Nikola Milenkovic’s biography. It is very important to us that our football news is accurate and fair. If you could let us know if you observe anything in this memoir about the Serbian Defender that you find to be incorrect, we would greatly appreciate it.