Gregor Kobel, a goalkeeper for Bundesliga club Borussia Dortmund and the Swiss national team, was born in Switzerland on December 6, 1997. Kobel represented Switzerland as a young international. In 2020, he was first called up to the senior team.
The national squad for the 2020 UEFA European Championship, where they made one of the biggest impressions of the competition by reaching the quarterfinals, will compete in 2021. On September 1, 2021, he made his debut against Greece in a friendly match that his team won 2-1 at home.
Gregor Kobel Bio/Wiki
[table id=5340 /]
- On August 12, 2018, Kobel made his professional debut for 1899 Hoffenheim by taking the field against Rot-Weiß Erfurt in the first round of the DFB-Pokal for the 2017–18 season.
- Hoffenheim won 1-0 on the road in the game.
- Kobel was on loan to VfB Stuttgart for the 2019–20 campaign.
- Kobel signed a deal with VfB Stuttgart that ran until June 2024 and made a permanent move there on July 28, 2020.
- Kobel committed to a five-year deal with Borussia Dortmund on May 31, 2021, in advance of the 2021–2022 campaign.
- A 15 million euro transfer fee was given to VfB Stuttgart.
Gregor Kobel Net Worth
The range of Gregor Kobel’s net worth or income is thought to be between €5,000,000. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
[table id=5342 /]
Gregor Kobel FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Gregor Kobel has an overall rating of 84 and his potential is also 88.
[table id=5341 /]
He is currently 26 years old (as of 2023).
He is 195 cm tall.
He plays as a goalkeeper.
After his transfer to Borussia Dortmund, his net worth is €5,000,000 (as of 2023).