Bigg Boss season 16 contestant Gori Nagori real name Taslima Bano (born June 11, 1990) is an Indian folk dancer who has performed at numerous venues and events across the northern Indian states of Rajasthan and Haryana. Her real name is Gori Malik and she was born in Nagaur, Rajasthan, to a Muslim family. Dance has been a passion of hers since she was a child. The dream of becoming a professional dancer was supported by her father Khalu Malik. She has a younger sister and two older brothers, one of whom is Aka Malik. In order to fulfill his dream of becoming a dancer, Gori began training in professional dance at the age of nine. In her school and college days, she participated in dance competitions. For popular Haryanvi and Rajasthani songs, she is known for her dance.
On YouTube, this song sung by Nilu Rangeeli has received more than 350 million views. According to her fans, she is often referred to as “Shakira of Rajasthan” since she is a huge fan of the popular international singer Shakira. In spite of the fact that her dancing talent made her a popular name in Haryana and Rajasthan, Gori Nagori also faces a great deal of criticism from a section of society based on the bold moves she performs. In 2017, she was involved in a controversial incident when she performed on stage during the inauguration of Rajasthan University’s student office.
Gori Nagori Bio/Wiki
The table below reveals concise information about Gori Nagori. It gives you the ability to read through the Indian folk dancer and Bigg Boss 16 contestant’s profile as fast as possible.
[table id=4957 /]
Know All About Rajasthani Shakira – Gori Nagori As A Contestant In Bigg Boss 2022 – Season 16
The 16th season of Bigg Boss premiered on October 1 on Colors. Salman Khan returns as host of Bigg Boss 16 for the 13th consecutive season. There will be 16 contestants locked inside the house for the next 105 days. Gori Nagori is one of the contestants. She is a dancer who will remind everyone of Sapna Choudhary.
The real name of Gori Nagori is Gori Malik, and she was born in Nagaur, Rajasthan. During her undergraduate studies at Ghotiya Higher Secondary School in Nagaur, Rajasthan, the dancer earned her degree from Jai Narayan Vyas University in Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
As reported on the Internet, Gori was fond of dance from a young age and began formal training at the age of nine. It is not uncommon for her excellent dance movies to be compared to those of Colombian singer Shakira, a popular pop icon.
Therefore, she is often referred to as ‘Rajasthani Shakira’ by her fans. Besides appearing in the song ‘Le Photo Le’, Gori Nagori has also performed with Sapna Choudhary, a former contestant on Bigg Boss.
Gori Nagori’s Instagram page is full of videos of her dancing to popular Haryanvi and Rajasthani songs. Several times, she shared the stage with Sapna Choudhary.
Facts About Gori Nagori
- Gori Nagori has been passionate about dance since he was a child. When he was nine years old, he began learning dance.
- She used to actively participate in the dance competitions held at her school.
- It is well known that he performs bold dances to Rajasthani songs. She is often seen performing a bold dance on a variety of platforms.
- The way in which she dances to Rajasthani and Haryanvi songs is unique.
- Gori Nagori was so impressed by Shakira’s dance on TV that she began to follow Shakira’s steps.
- The style of her dance is very similar to that of Colombia’s singer-dancer Shakira, so it is easy for people to mistake Gori Nagori for Rajasthani Shakira.
- A controversy erupted over her dance during the inauguration of the student union office at Rajasthan University in 2017. For the inauguration, the parents of the students and the Mahant of Salasar Dham were invited. The dancer Gori Nagori was invited on stage following the inauguration. Gori then began to dance. The dance he performed was so bold that the audience members, including the parents and Mahant sitting there, bowed in shame before him.
- What makes her dance unique is the fact that she does not perform any organs during her performance.
- In addition, he has performed in many programs with Haryanvi dancer Sapna Choudhary.
- He released his Rajasthani song “Le Fotu Le” on YouTube on 22 September 2018, which was a huge success. There have been more than 120 million views of the song to date.
As of 2023, Gori Nagori is unmarried but is in a relationship with Sunny Choudhary.
Gori Nagori’s Father’s name is Khalu Malik.
As of 2023, she is 33 years old.
She is 5’5″ or 165 cm tall.