Geeta Kapoor Actress, Age, Hot, Husband, Choreographer
Geeta Kapoor actress (Geeta Maa) is a renowned Indian choreographer in Hindi films. Similarly, Geeta Kapoor is one of the judges for the Indian reality dance talent show Dance India Dance. Geeta Kapoor is trained in classical dance. Geeta made her TV debut in 2008 with the reality show Dance India Dance where she trained a group called Geeta Ki Gang. Not only that, Geeta Kapoor has choreographed many hit Bollywood songs. Recently, she judged a show called “Super Dancer” on Sony Entertainment Television along with an actress Shilpa Shetty and a director Anurag Basu.
She has taken her steps to stardom and fame with her hard work and dedication. At present, she is an acclaimed choreographer and reality show judge. Geeta has held on to her love for dancing and has achieved all of this because of her will and focus. Her achievements and glories in the field of dancing are amusing. Keep reading Geeta Kapoor wiki to know about her career and personal life.
Family, Education & More
Geeta Kapoor actress is a 45-years-old bubbly lady who was born on 5 July 1973 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She took a keen interest in dancing since her childhood. She used to do a dance in her family functions and also participates in the dance contest.
At the age of 15, Geeta Kapoor actress joined Farah Khan’s group for clearing her dancing concepts. After that, she professionally started choreography and opened her own dance academy. Apart from choreography and dancing, she also did modeling for a while in her younger days.
Family Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
Sister- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Real Name Geeta Kapoor
Nickname Geeta Maa
Geeta Kapoor Hot
Height, Weight & More
Height (approx.) in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 5″
Weight in Kilograms- 75 Kg
in Pounds- 165 lbs
Figure Measurements 34-28-36
Eye Colour Brown
Hair Colour Black
Geeta Kapoor Age, Personal Life & More
Date of Birth 5 July 1973
Geeta Kapoor Age (as in 2018) 45 Years
Birth Place Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Zodiac sign/Sun sign Cancer
Hometown Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
School Not Known
Educational Qualification Not Known
Debut Choreographer: Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998)
TV: Dance India Dance (2009)
Hobbies Dancing, Reading
Controversies In 2015, the Versova police arrested her for allegedly hitting a pedestrian named, Nisar Noormohammed, at around 5 am, on JP Road at Vateshwar Naka in Versova. Onlookers said that she was driving at a high speed on the empty road when she hit Nisar who was walking on the roadside. The victim fractured his right knee. Though Geeta tried her level best to resolve the matter outside the police level, the victim wasn’t ready and he lodged an F.I.R. against her after which she got arrested.
Geeta Kapoor Husband, Affairs and More
Marital Status Unmarried
Affairs/Boyfriends Rajeev Khinchi (Choreographer, rumored)Geeta Kapur with Rajeev Khinchi
Geeta Kapoor Husband N/A
Favourite Food Omelette
Favourite Actor(s) Amitabh Bachchan, Salman Khan, Gerard Butler
Favourite Actresses Madhuri Dixit, Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan
Favourite Film(s) Hitch, Sound Of Music, Pretty Woman, Harry Potter, Lord Of The Rings, Singing In The Rain, Kung Fu Hustle, Momento, The Devil Wears Prada
Favourite Book(s) Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts, Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling
Favourite Perfume(s) Red Door by Elizabeth, Coco Noir by Chanel, Roberto Cavalli’s perfume collection
Favourite Destination(s) Goa, Dubai
Some Known Facts About Geeta Kapoor
- Does Geeta smoke?: No
- Does Geeta drink alcohol?: Yes
- Geeta always wanted to be a dancer and joined Farah Khan‘s group at the age of 15. Later, she assisted Farah in superhit films, such as- ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai,’ ‘Kal Ho Naa Ho,’ ‘Main Hoon Na’ and ‘Om Shanti Om.’
- Apart from choreography, she also did modeling for a while in her younger days.
- She appeared in songs like “Gori Gori” in ‘Main Hoon Na’ (2004) and in “Tujhe Yaad Na Meri Aaye” in ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’ (1998).
- She considers Farah Khan as her mentor and second mother.
- When she turned 36, she shifted her focus to the small screen and judged dance reality shows like ‘Dance India Dance,’ ‘DID L’il Masters,’ ‘DID Doubles’ and ‘Dance Ke Superkids.’
- Choreographer Feroz Khan was the first person who called her Geeta “Maa” when she was doing her modeling. She used to treat Feroz like a kid, after which he starting calling her mother. Feroz Khan
- She used to instruct a group called “Geeta ki Gang.”
- In 2009, she got so irritated by the paparazzi who followed her all the way to her makeup room that she shut the door in their faces. But, by doing so, she locked the door accidentally and stuck in the room, after which a fire brigade was called to rescue her.
- Sajid Khan once revealed that as she was close to her sister Farah, he used to like her and proposed her many times.
- She is a big fan of the fictional character Nancy Drew.
Is Geeta Maa Married?
Marital Status Unmarried
Affairs/Boyfriends Rajeev Khinchi (Choreographer, Rumored)
Why Is Geeta Kapoor Unmarried?
The Famous Choreographer, Geeta Was Born On 5 July 1973 In Mumbai, India. From Her Early Age, She Was Interested In Dancing Which Later On Turned Out To Be Her Career. Geeta Is Currently Unmarried And She Always Stays Away From The Limelight When It Comes To Her Personal Life.
How Old Is Geeta?
46 Years (July 5, 1973)
Is Farah Khan The Mother Of Geeta Kapoor?
Farah Khan Is Second Mother Of Geeta Kapoor.
Who Is Geeta Kapoor Dating?
Geeta, Who Has Always Stayed Tight-lipped About Her Personal Life Is Now In News For Dating A Choreographer-turned-model Rajeev Khinchi. According To A Report On A Celebrity Blog, Geeta Is Apparently Dating Rajeev. Though Geeta Has Not Confirmed The News, Rajeev’s Instagram Is Full Of Adorable Pictures Of The Two.
Who Is Geeta Mother?
Geeta Hails From The Hindu Family. She Is Very Close To Her Mother And In Her Family, She Loves Her Father The Most. Once Her Name Was Joined With A Model Rajeev Khinchi Which Was An Only A Rumour.