Christopher Alan Nkunku, a French professional football player for RB Leipzig of the Bundesliga and the France national team, was born on November 14, 1997. He plays as a striker or midfielder. Nkunku, a product of the Paris Saint-Germain Academy, made his club debut in December 2015 as a professional. He played 78 times for them and captured three Ligue 1 championships, twice the Coupe de France and once the Coupe de la Ligue.
Nkunku joined the German team, RB Leipzig, in July 2019 and played there for the 2021–22 season, winning the DFB-Pokal and the Bundesliga Player of the Season awards. Nkunku made his senior national team debut in March 2022 after competing for France at several youth international levels.
Christopher Nkunku Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Christopher Alan Nkunku|
|Nick Name||Christopher Nkunku|
|Age (as of 2023)||26 years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Scorpio|
|Birth Place||Lagny-sur-Marne, France|
|Date of Birth||14 November 1997|
|Hobbies||Music and Gym|
|Mother's Name||Moreso Nkunku|
|Father's Name||Not Available|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Debut Club||Paris SG|
|Jersey Number||• France - 18|
• RB Leipzig - 18
|Current Team(s)||• France|
• RB Leipzig
|League level||First Tier|
|Caps/Goals||8 / 0|
|Career Manager/ Player Agent||Pini Zahavi|
|Traits||• Finesse Shot|
|Style Of Play||• Gets fouled often|
• Likes to do layoffs
• Indirect set-piece threat
• Likes to cut inside
• Likes to dribble
• Does not dive into tackles
• Through balls
• Key passes
• Long shots
• Direct free-kicks
Height and Weight
|Height||• in meters - 1.75 m|
• in feet inches - 5′ 9″
|Weight||• in kilograms - 73 kg|
• in pounds - 160 lbs
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||French|
|Chest Size||40 inches|
|Biceps Size||15 inches|
|Waist Size||32 inches|
|Favorite Playing Position||Second Striker|
|Favorite Car||Not Available|
|Favorite Drinks||Red Wine|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||Iphone|
- Christopher Alan Nkunku was born in Lagny-sur-Marne, Seine-et-Marne, on November 14, 1997.
- When he was six years old, he started playing football with AS Marolles.
- In 2009, he joined Fontainebleau, where scouts from numerous elite clubs saw him.
- According to Norbert Boj, the previous head of the Fontainebleau football school, in 2020, he was praised for “his speed, his skill, and his perception of the game” despite his youth and infantile build.
- He would start in every position in the middle of the field, and a different club coach credited his adaptability to his “technical brilliance, certainly, but primarily his understanding of the play.”
- Nkunku was not signed by Lens, Le Havre, or Monaco, teams where he had gone on tryouts, as they felt he was too young and light.
- Ultimately, he joined Paris Saint-Germain, where he was able to advance through the U15-level INF Clairefontaine junior sides.
- At the age of fifteen, he permanently relocated to the French superpower after spending the weekdays at Clairefontaine and only participating in games with Paris Saint-Germain on the weekends.
Christopher Nkunku Net Worth
The range of Christopher Nkunku’s net worth or income is thought to be between €6,500,000. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||€6,500,000|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||€6,000,000|
|Salary Per Year (Approx)||€1,000,000|
|Salary Per Month (Approx)||€83,333|
|Salary per Week||€19,231|
|Salary Per Day||€2,740|
|Salary Per Day||€2|
|Contract Signed/Extension||Jun 23, 2022|
|Contract Expires||Jun 30, 2026|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
Christopher Nkunku FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Christopher Nkunku has an overall rating of 86 and his potential is also 89.
FIFA 22 Stats
Overall Rating In FIFA 22
Potential In FIFA 22
|61||Heading Accuracy||80||FK Accuracy|
|85||Short Passing||80||Long Passing|
|6264||Defensive Awareness||54||Sliding Tackle|
- In 2010, Nkunku enrolled in the Paris Saint-Germain youth program.
- He was a member of the young squad that finished second in the UEFA Youth League in 2015–16.
- On December 8, 2015, he made his professional debut against Shakhtar Donetsk in a UEFA Champions League game at the age of 18, coming on to replace Lucas Moura after 87 minutes of a 2-0 home victory.
- On January 7, 2017, he scored his first career goal in a 7-0 victory over Bastia at home in the Coupe de France.
- In a 5-0 victory over Metz on March 10, 2018, he recorded his first brace as a professional.
- Nkunku signed a five-year contract with RB Leipzig on July 18, 2019, for an estimated transfer cost of €13 million plus incentives.
- On August 11, he made his club debut against VfL Osnabrück in a DFB-Pokal game, which the team won 3-2.
- A week later, he made his Bundesliga debut, netting his first goal in competition on the opening day of the 2019–20 campaign in a 4-0 victory over local rivals Union Berlin.
- Nkunku contributed four assists in a 5-0 victory over Schalke 04 on February 22, 2020.
- In doing so, he joined Szabolcs Huszti in 2012 as the only player in recent Bundesliga history to record four assists in a single game.
- Nkunku got a hat-trick on September 15, 2021, for Leipzig in a 6-3 loss to Manchester City in a 2021–22 UEFA Champions League group stage game.
- He was the first player to ever score a hat-trick in the Champions League for the team.
- Nkunku scored twice on September 25, 2021, as his team defeated Hertha BSC 6-0.
- He grabbed back-to-back braces for the first time in his career a week later in a victory against VfL Bochum, scoring another brace in the process.
- With 20 goals and 13 assists in 34 league games, he was named the 2021–22 Bundesliga Player of the Season in May 2022.
- Nkunku is of Congolese heritage and was born in France.
- He competed for France in the under-16, under-19, under-20, and under-21 levels as a young international.
- At the 2017 FIFA U-20 World Cup, he made three appearances for the under-20 squad.
- Nkunku received his first call-up to the senior France team for the friendlies against South Africa and Ivory Coast on March 25 and 29, 2022, respectively.
- In the matchup with Ivory Coast, he made his starting debut.
- Ligue 1: 2015–16, 2017–18, 2018–19
- Coupe de France: 2016–17, 2017–18
- Coupe de la Ligue: 2016–17, 2017–18
- Trophée des Champions: 2017, 2018
- DFB-Pokal: 2021–22
- Bundesliga Player of the Season: 2021–22
- Bundesliga Team of the Season: 2021–22
- VDV Bundesliga Player of the Season: 2021–22
- VDV Bundesliga Team of the Season: 2021–22
- Bundesliga Player of the Month: October 2021, February 2022, March 2022, April 2022
- UEFA Europa League Team of the Season: 2021–22
He is currently 26 years old (as of 2023).
He is 175 cm tall.
He plays as a forward.
After his transfer to RB Leipzig, his net worth is €6,500,000 (as of 2023).