Evelyn Sharma is a supermodel and actress who made her screen debut with Turn Left (2006) in English and Sydney with Love (2012) in Hindi. She has appeared in many brand endorsements and is going to make her debut in Tollywood with Prabhas’s Saaho. This content will discuss Evelyn Sharma Biography which includes her age, Parents, lifestyle, movies, affairs, body measurement, etc. Evelyn was born on the 12th of July. Her father is an Indian and mother is a German. She’s studied business and dabbled in real estate in far-end Germany! She knows eight languages including English, Hindi, French, Dutch, Spanish, Thai, Russian, and Tagalog of the Philippines. Engaged With Tushaan Bhindi.
Evelyn Sharma is an international model and actress from Germany. She marked her film debut with 2006, British film Turn left. She made her Bollywood debut playing the role of Lubaina Snyder in the 2012 Bollywood film From Sydney with Love. Evelyn has completed over a hundred assignments in India in the last few months, since migrating here! In spite of her half-foreign origins, she dubs in Hindi for herself. Despite being a newbie at Bollywood she has managed to sign up for three movies in a row.
Evelyn Sharma Bio/Wiki
[table id=1235 /]
Family, Parents – Father, Mother
Evelyn Sharma was born to a Punjabi father and German mother in Frankfurt, Germany. Evelyn met Tushaan Bhindi, a Sydney-based dental surgeon, for the first time on a blind date in 2018. The date was organized by one of their common friends. The couple dated each other for a year and got engaged on 8 October 2019.
Evelyn Sharma Net Worth
Evelyn Sharma Net Worth is Rs. $1 – $5 million (USD). The main source of Evelyn Sharma’s income comes from singing, acting & sponsorship of different brands. Evelyn Sharma’s earnings for the year have yet to be determined, but she is likely to see an increase in pay, similar to that of 2021. We are in the process of reviewing Evelyn Sharma’s salary, so check back soon.
[table id=1236 /]
We are constantly updating this page with new financial and earning details. We use publicly available data and resources to ensure that Evelyn Sharma Net Worth estimates and wealth calculation is accurate and up to date. All net worths are fact-checked and confirmed by our users. While it’s relatively simple to predict her income, it’s harder to know Evelyn Sharma’s expenses over the years.
Evelyn Sharma Filmography
Sharma began her acting career with a bit part in the 2006 American film Turn Left. In 2012, she made her Bollywood debut playing Lubaina Snyder in the film From Sydney with Love. The following year, she was featured in the film Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, and her performance was praised in Nautanki Saala and Issaq.In 2014, she played the role of Janet D’Souza in the sleeper hit Yaariyan.
In August 2014, Sharma released her first music single Something Beautiful produced by Brooklyn Shanti. She has also hosted her own travel show titled Life Mein Ek Baar. In May 2015, she appeared in Devang Dholakia’s Kuch Kuch Locha Hai opposite Navdeep Chabbra, Sunny Leone and Ram Kapoor and it was released on 8 May 2015. She was also featured in Ishqedarriyaan, which was released on 29 May 2015.
[table id=1237 /]
- Does Evelyn Sharma drink alcohol:? Yes
- She was born to a German mother and Punjabi father in Frankfurt, Germany.
- She spent her childhood in a small town in Germany.
- She grew up sewing quilts from her old clothes using ancient sewing machines and her mother used to bring her second-hand clothes from the vintage markets.
- She developed an interest in ‘Drama’ in her childhood.
- In 2006, while in High School, she was offered a role in a British-American Film “Turn Left. “
- After completing her college studies, she started working for various charity organizations in Europe, and while working there, she was offered a modeling project, which she accepted as it gave her an opportunity to tour the world.
- She even did theatre in Germany, which paved her way to Bollywood.
- While working for different modeling projects in Europe and other countries, she was suggested to go to India as it would scale up her modeling/acting career.
- Before making her Bollywood debut, she did a number of Television Commercials in India.
- She took acting classes at Stella Adler Studio of Acting in New York.
- Evelyn played the role of ‘Lubaina Snyder’ in her Bollywood debut film “From Sydney with Love” (2012).
- She started dubbing her voice with her very first film.
- She came to the limelight after being featured in the Ranbir Kapoor starer film “Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani”(2013).
- Evelyn’s performances were also praised in the films- Nautanki Saala and Issaq.
- Some of her noted films include “Issaq,” “Main Tera Hero,” “Hindi Medium,” “Yaariyan,” “Jab Harry Met Sejal,” and “Jack and Dil.”
- In 2014, Evelyn released her first music single ‘Something Beautiful,’ which was produced by Brooklyn Shanti.
- She never experienced a flight until the age of 18.
- She did her first solo lead in the film Ishqedarriyaan (2015) opposite Mithun Chakraborty‘s son Mahaakshay Chakraborty.
- She is a philanthropist and often lends a hand for the welfare of poor and downtrodden. She contributed in terms of foods and clothes to the victims of the 2015 Nepal Earthquake.
- On 11 December 2015, she founded a charity organization named Seams For Dreams; bringing together the film and fashion industry, Seams For Dreams works for the poor. The organization encourages people to donate clothes to needy ones.
- In 2016, she was invited by Donald Trump (the US President) at the White House for the dinner.
- During an interview, Evelyn revealed that if not an actor, she would have been an entrepreneur and owned a wellness spa or salon.
- Evelyn has featured on the covers of magazines like “Lifestyle Magazine,” “Women Fitness Magazine,” and “X O E-Magazine.”
- Evelyn is fluent in 8 different languages which include Hindi, English, French, Thai, Russian, Dutch, Spanish, and Tagalog.
- She is a fitness enthusiast and visits the gym regularly.
- Evelyn is a dog lover and has a pet dog named Buchki.