Pranitha Subhash is an Indian film actress, a model who predominantly appears in Kannada, Telugu and Tamil films. She was raised in Bangalore and pursued a career in modeling before plunging into films. She debuted as an actor in the 2010 Kannada film, Porki, a remake of Telugu film Pokiri, and in the same year starred in the Telugu film, Em Pillo Em Pillado. Her Tamil debut was with the film Udhayan (film) (2011). She went on to appear in several commercially successful Telugu and Tamil films like Baava (2010), Attarintiki Daredi (2013), Massu Engira Masilamani (2015) opposite Suriya and Enakku Vaaitha Adimaigal opposite Jai. In 2012, she starred in a critically acclaimed parallel cinema, Bheema Theeradalli for which she was nominated for the Filmfare award for Best Kannada actress and SIIMA award for Best Kannada actress.
Pranitha Subhash has supported brands such as Joyalukkas, SVB Silks Salem, Bombay Jewelry, Sri Lakshmi Jewelry, Pondicherry, and RS Brothers. She was signed as Karnataka Bulldozers’ ambassador to the Celebrity Cricket League for her third season in 2013. In October 2014, Pranitha and Anu Prabhakar were selected as ambassadors for the Jewels of India fashion in Bangalore. Pranitha was the ambassador of the Exotica jewelry brand the following year. She was the face of GRB and Lulu Mall among others.
Pranitha Subhash Bio/ Wiki
|Birth Name||Pranitha Subhash|
|Nick Name||Not Known|
|Age||(as in 2023) 31 Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Libra|
|Birth Place||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Date of Birth||17 October 1992|
|Home Town||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Hobbies||Listening to music, watching movies|
|Mother's Name||Jayashri (Gynaecologist)|
|Father's Name||Subhash (Physician)|
Marital Status, Husband and Children
|Marriage Date||Not Known|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Brands Endorsed||Not Known|
|Career Manager||Not Known|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters: 165 cm|
in meters: 1.65 m
in Feet Inches: 5’ 5”
|Weight (Approx.)||in Kilograms: 54 kg|
in Pounds: 119 lbs
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Not Known|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|S*xual Orientation||Not Known|
|Dress Size||Not Known|
|Shoe Size||Not Known|
|Favourite Actress||Kajol, Rekha, Soundarya|
|Favourite Actors||Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Salman Khan|
|Favourite Colors||Red, white, black|
|Favourite Singers|| Shreya Ghoshal, Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhosle|
|Favourite Film Director|| Mani Ratnam|
|Favourite Music|| Director A.R. Rahman|
|Favourite Writer|| William Shakespeare|
|Favourite Food||Indian Food, Hyderabadi Biryani|
|Favourite Film||Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995)|
|Favourite Destinations||Mumbai, New York, London|
Pranitha Subhash Net Worth
Pranitha has an estimated net worth of $6 million US dollars. She charges Rs 75 lakh to 1 crore per film and also enjoys high-profile endorsement deals.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||$6 million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$2 million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||Under Review|
|Salary||Rs 75 lakh - 1 crore per film|
Movies – Career
- In the year 2010, Pranitha Subhash made her acting debut from the Kannada film Porki, opposite the male lead Darshan. From her first debut film, she became a star overnight and gained huge acclaims from the film critics and also from the Kannada audience.
- She wanted to retain that stardom, despite she became more selective before signing any film. In the following year, she made her debut in the Telugu film Em Pillo Em Pillado as Badra.In the year 2011; she signed her first Tamil film Udhayan along with Arulnithi in which she portrayed the role of Priya.
- In 2012, she was cast for the Tamil film Saguni along with Karthi, which released in the Telugu also.despite this film, became the biggest release of the year and released on 1150 screens on a global map. In the same year, she was starred in the Kannada film Bheema Theeradalli opposite Duniya Vijay, which is a real-time story of the Naxalite.
- Her role as Bheemavva was highly appreciated by the film critics. For that film, she won the nomination for Best Actress at the Filmfare Award Kannada.
- After the Tamil film Saguni in 2012, she signed the number of Kannada films that were released in the span of one year she appeared in Snehitaru, Mr. 420, and Whistle which is the successful film for her and even her name got enlisted in the Best Actress at the SIIMA Award.
- In 2013, she acted in the Telugu film “Attarintiki Daredi” which is her first commercially hit film and had grossed earning of 100 crores on the globally. And also this film became the highest earner Telugu film who entered the 100 crores club.
- In 2015, she was signed for the Tamil film Masss as Anuradha, she once again created magic on the silver screen through her acting skills and as a matter of fact, she was awarded by the Edison Award for Best Actress which was a huge motivation for a newcomer.
- In the subsequent time, she appeared in the numbers of Tamil, Telugu, and Kannada films such as Dynamite, A 2nd Hand Lover, Brahmotsavam and Jaggu Dada in which she played the cameo role. She recently appeared in the Telugu film N.T.R: Kathanayakudu.
- She will be making her Bollywood film debut through Abhishek Dudhaiya’s war drama film Bhuj: The Pride of India which is scheduled to release in 2020.
- She has also appeared in Ayushmaan Khurana’s video song titled “Chan Kitthan”.
- Does Pranitha Subhash smoke?: Not Known
- Does Pranitha Subhash drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Pranitha belongs to a Kannadiga family.
- She is the only child of her parents.
- Her parents run a hospital in Bangalore.
- She is the brand ambassador of various popular brands like Joyalukkas, SVB Silks Salem, Bombay Jewellery, Sri Lakshmi Jewellery, and RS Brothers.
- In 2013, she was signed as the ambassador of team Karnataka Bulldozers in the Celebrity Cricket League in its third season.
- In 2014, she was selected as the ambassador along with Anu Prabhakar for the Jewels of India – a fashion jewelry exhibition in Bangalore.
- She was also the brand ambassador of Jewels Exotica.
- She won several awards for her work in cinema such as Santosham Jury Award & CineMAA Awards Face of the year for the film Attarintiki Daredi and Edison Award for Best Supporting Actress for the film Masss (2015).
- She co-owns a restaurant on Lavelle Road, Bangalore.
Is Pranitha Subhash Married?
What Is The Age Of Pranitha?
31 Years (17 October 1992)
What Is The Meaning Of The Name Pranitha?
Name Pranitha Or (Pranitha) Means Expert; Character; Promoted; Beauty. Person Born With Name Pranitha Is Usually With Beautiful Look, Whether Male Or Female.