Divya Khosla Kumar is an Indian film Actress, Producer, and Director. She is the wife of Bhushan Kumar, the chairman and managing director of T-Series music label and film production company. She has directed various advertisements and has also featured in some music videos. Divya Khosla Kumar, who is no more an unpopular name in B Town claims to call herself talented than a pretty face.
This is the reason, you would find her hiding her gorgeous looks behind her specs. Known to be simple, strong and sensitive, she is a known director, producer, and actor of Bollywood who loves to be pampered by her husband Bhusan Kumar the owner and Managing Director of T Series Cassettes. The couple has a two-year son called Ruhan.
Divya Khosla Kumar Bio/ Wiki
[table id=1318 /]
Divya Khosla Kumar Net Worth
Divya Khosla Kumar’s estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Divya Khosla Kumar in 2023?
[table id=1319 /]
Noted, Currently, We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary, etc. We will update you soon.
Movies – Career
Divya started her career in Bollywood as an actress with the 2004 film Ab Tumhare Hawale Watan Saathiyo.
She made her Tollywood debut in the same year with the film Love Today. Kumar then did a course in cinematography and editing. After that, Kumar directed music videos for Agam Nigam, Jermaine Jackson, Tulsi Kumar, and a few ad films.
After directing 20 music videos, Kumar did her first directorial venture Yaariyan in 2014. Kumar also choreographed 5 songs in the film, including “Baarish”, “Maa”, “Love Me Thoda Aur”, “Allah Wariya” and “Zor Lagake”.
Divya debuted as director for a college romance movie called Yaariyan, released on 10 January 2014, and then directed the movie, Sanam Re, which was released on 12 February 2016. Divya is also one of the producers of the film Roy starring Ranbir Kapoor.
- Does Divya Khosla smoke?: No
- Does Divya Kumar drink alcohol?: No
- Divya married Bhushan Kumar, son of Late Gulshan Kumar in 2005 in Maa Vaishno Devi shrine, Katra.
- She always wanted to be a director and did training before directing her first film Yaariyan.
- She not only directed the film Sanam Re but also did an item song called Humne Pee Rakhi Hai in it.
- She is a good dancer and choreographed 5 songs in the film Yaariyan: Baarish, Maa, Love Me Thoda Aur, Allah-Waariyan and Zor Lagake.
- Divya was good at studies in her schooling days and was an avid reader.
- In 2003, she was seen in a Hindi pop song Kabhi Yaadon Me Aau Kabhi Khwabon Mein Aau by Abhijeet.
- In 2006, she also featured in a Hindi pop song Honey Honey with Salman Khan which was sung by Roop Johri and Kunal Ganjawala.
- Her son Ruhaan was once diagnosed with swine flu.
- In 2015, she was seen on the cover page of AsiaSpa Magazine.
Who is Divya Khosla’s husband?
How did Bhushan Kumar and Divya Khosla meet?
Divya Came To Mumbai To Pursue Her Dream Of Becoming An Actor. She Started Out As A Young Starlet In The Music Video Opposite To Salman Khan Because She Wanted To Become An Actor. So During The Shooting Of Ab Tumhare Hawale Watan Sathiyo, She Met Bhushan Kumar, The Owner Of T-series And Son Of Late. Gulshan Kumar.
How old is Divya Khosla Kumar?
42 Years (27 November 1981)