Disha Patani Biography, Age, Height, Affairs, Movies & Wiki
Disha Patani ( Patni ) is an indian actress who started his career with a Telugu Film titled ” Loafer” and she made her debut in Bollywood Industry by playing the role of Priyanka Jha ( Dhoni ex-girlfriend who died in a car accident in the movie ) in the biopic ” M S Dhoni – the untold story” (2016). She has over 23 million followers on her Instagram account. She is a fitness freak and lives a healthy lifestyle to maintain her slim figure. Read in detail about Disha Patani Biography, Age, Height, Affairs, Instagram, Sister, Movies & Wiki.
She began her acting career with the Telugu film Loafer (2015), opposite Varun Tej. After making her Bollywood debut in the sports biopic M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story (2016), she starred in the Chinese action-comedy Kung Fu Yoga (2017), which ranks among one of the highest-grossing Chinese films of all time. She went on to play the romantic interest of the lead male character in the commercially successful Hindi action films Baaghi 2 (2018) and Bharat (2019).
Disha Patani Biography
Disha Patani is known as one of the hottest and stylish models and film actress who performed in a number of Tollywood as well as Bollywood movies. Prior to appearing in movies, she participated in Miss India Femina pageant 2013 contest wherein she ended up as the first runner-up.
Full name: Disha Patani
Popular Name: Disha Patani
Other Name: Disha Patani
Profession(s): Actress & Model
Famous For: ‘Priyanka Jha’ in the film ‘M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story’ (2016)
Disha Patani was born in India in 1992. She is an Indian film actress. She played her first leading role in the film Loafer (Telegu) 2015, Directed by Puri Jaganath. Disha’s first Bollywood debut was with the movie M.S Dhoni: The Untold Story released in the year 2016, starring opposite Sushant Singh Rajput.
She also won an IFFA Award for Star Debut of the year Female, Screen Award for Best Female Debut, and Stardust Award for Best Acting Debut for the movie. Disha Patani also did a music video opposite Tiger Shroff which has received 32 Million views on YouTube. She was part of Jackie Chan’s movie project Kung Fu Yoga in the year 2017. Disha worked in Baaghi 2 opposite Tiger Shroff in April 2018, Directed by Ahmed Khan and Produced by Sajid Nadiadwala. Disha Patani has also done commercials and modeling.
Family – Father: Jagadish Singh Patani
Mother: Name Not Known
Siblings – (2 siblings, 1 sister, and 1 brother) Brother: Suryansh Patani
Sister: Khushboo Patani
Disha was born in Baraily Uttar Pradesh, North India on 13 June 1992. Patani is a Kumaoni from Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India. Her father, Jagadish Singh Patani is a police officer and her mother is a health inspector. Her elder sister, Khushboo is a lieutenant in Indian Armed Forces. She also has a younger brother, Suryansh. She belonged to a modern family where she had a common childhood together with her siblings comprised of a younger brother and an elder sister.
Angelina Jolie Bio, Age, Kids, Movies, Net Worth & Family
Tina Turner Bio, Age, Husband, Songs, Net Worth & Wiki
Disha Patani Height, Weight & More
Height (approx.): in centimeters-170 cm
in meters:1.70 m
in feet inches: 5’7”
Weight (approx.): in kilograms-50 kg
in pounds:110 lbs
Figure Measurements: 34-25-34
Breast Size: 34 Inches
Hips Size: 34 Inches
Waist Size: 25 Inches
Shoe Size: 7(US)
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Disha Patani height is 5’7” in feet-inches (170 cm) and body weight is 110 Pounds (50-Kg). Her Body Measurements are 34-25-34 Inches. Her Bra Size is 34B, Waist 25 Inch and Hip Size is 34 Inch. She has regular dark brown colored eyes and dark brown color hair. Body Type is Athletic.
Disha Patani Hot Images
Disha Patani Age, Personal Life & More
Date of Birth: Resource 1: 13 June 1992
Resource 2: 27 July 1995
Age: (as in 2020) • Resource 1: 28 Years
Resource: 2: 25 Years
Birthplace: Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India
Zodiac sign: Gemini
Hometown: Tanakpur, Uttarakhand, India
School: Not Known
College/University: Amity University, Noida
Educational Qualification: College Drop-out (in the second year of B.Tech CSE)
Caste: Kshatriya (Rajput)
Hobbies: Travelling, Dancing
Controversy: Disha Patani has been criticized for lying about her age; as in a video in 2012, she claimed that she was 20 years old with the date of birth as 13 June 1992, and introduced herself as Disha Patni, not Patani. But, later in 2016, she declared that she was 20 years old and her date of birth was 27 July 1995.
Disha Patani Instagram
Disha Patani Instagram: Disha Patani shares a close bond with her family and often shares amazing pictures with them on her Instagram account. She has made her family proud by being one of the known actresses of the Bollywood industry. She is also active on social media and has accumulated nearly 33.1 Million followers on Instagram.
Disha Patani Net Worth
- Salary/Income (approx) – Rs. 17 Crore (annual)
- Net Worth (approx) – Rs. 55 Crore (as in 2018)
Disha Patani Net Worth is Rs. 55 Crore. The main source of Disha Patani’s income comes from singing, acting & sponsorship of different brands. Disha Patani’s earnings for the year have yet to be determined, but she is likely to see an increase in pay, similar to that of 2019. We are in the process of reviewing Disha Patani’s salary, so check back soon.
We are constantly updating this page with new financial and earning details. We use publicly available data and resources to ensure that Disha Patani Net Worth estimates and wealth calculation is accurate and up to date. All net worths are fact-checked and confirmed by our users. While it’s relatively simple to predict her income, it’s harder to know Disha Patani’s expenses over the years.
2020 Earnings: Pending
Salary in 2020: Under Review
Yearly Salary: Rs. 17 Crore
Houses: She lives in Mumbai, Maharastra, India
Cars: No vehicles shown to the public
Patrick Swayze Bio, Age, Wife, Kids, Death, Movies & Wiki
Sandra Bullock Bio, Age, Husband, Net Worth, Movies & Wiki
Disha Patani Husband, Boyfriend and More
Marital Status: Unmarried
Disha Patani Marriage Date: Not Available
Disha Patani Boyfriend: Tiger Shroff (rumors), Ex-Boyfriend: Parth Samthaan (Actor)
Disha Patani Husband/ Spouse: Not Available
Son: Not Available
Daughter: Not Available
Disha Patani and Parth Samthaan were seeing each other for over a year when trouble knocked at the door of their paradise. It was also stated that it was none other than Disha, who had called it off. No, not because of her superstardom, but because she had found out some evidence of her then-boyfriend, Parth dating Ace Of Space host, Vikas Gupta! Though time and again Parth had refuted any sort of linkup rumors with Vikas, the former are now producer, Ekta Kapoor had once confirmed of them being in a relationship.
Disha Patani and Tiger Shroff, who are reportedly dating, have never addressed the rumors about their relationship. However, during a recent interview with us, the 27-year-old actress was asked about her relationship with her Baaghi 2 co-star. Disha was asked, “You’ve often been spotted with Tiger Shroff, yet he doesn’t acknowledge your relationship?” Disha gave a cryptic response and said, “What relationship?” Disha and Tiger are frequently spotted together at eateries in Mumbai. Last year, the actors were spotted at a cafe in Mumbai together, where Tiger came to Disha’s defense when the actress was mobbed by a bunch of fans.
Favourite Dessert: Donuts, Emarthi, Jalebi, Rabri
Favourite Actor: Jackie Chan
Favourite Actress: Rekha
Favourite Superhero: Hulk
Favourite Film(s): Avengers Series, Mughal-e-Azam
Favourite Film Character: Anarkali’s character in “Mughal-e-Azam”
Favourite Fashion Designer: Ritu Kumar
Favourite Hair Stylist: Dhruv
Favourite Animated Cartoon: Series Dragon Ball Z (DBZ)
Favourite Cartoon Character(s): Goku, Johny Bravo
Favourite Footwear: Brand Puma
Favourite Theme Park: Disneyland
Favourite Travel Destination: Maldives
Favourite Candies: Pulse & Parle Kisme
Favourite Snacks Brand: Haldiram
Disha Patani Movies – Career
Debut Telugu Movie: Loafer (2015)
Hindi Movie: M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story (2016)
Awards, Honours, Achievements: BIG Zee Entertainment Award in the category Most Entertaining Actor (Film) Debut – Female for M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story
: Star Screen Award for M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story
- Disha Patani debuted with a Telugu film, Loafer alongside Varun Tej in 2015. She played the role of Mouni, a girl who runs from home to escape a forced marriage. Directed by Puri Jagannadh and produced by C. Kalyan under C.K. Entertainment, the film was made on a budget of ₹200 million and performed poorly at the box office with a lifetime collection of ₹106 million.
- In the following year, Disha appeared in a music video, Befikra along with Tiger Shroff which was produced by Bhushan Kumar and Krishan Kumar under T-Series and composed by Meet Bros. Written and directed by Meet Bros, the singer, Aditi Singh Sharma lent her voice.
- Disha Patani found her commercial break with Neeraj Pandey’s M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story, a biographical sports film based on the life story of Mahendra Singh Dhoni, the former captain of the Indian Cricket Team along with Sushant Singh Rajput and Kiara Advani. She played the role of Priyanka Jha, the girlfriend of Mahendra Singh Dhoni’s character who died in a car accident. Directed by Neeraj Pandey and produced by Fox Star Studios, the film was released on 30 September 2016 and was a massive hit with the collections of ₹ 2.16 Billion emerging to be the highest-grossing film for both Sushant Singh Rajput and Disha. In her review, Renuka Vyavahare of Times of India reviewed, “the performance of Disha in the film deserves a special mention as her performance tugs at your heartstrings.” In addition, she also starred in Jackie Chan’s Kung Fu Yoga, along with Sonu Sood.
- Disha Patani then acted in Baaghi 2 along with Tiger Shroff, a sequel to 2016 hit Baaghi starring Tiger Shroff and Shraddha Kapoor. Produced by Sajid Nadiadwala and directed by Ahmed Khan, the film was released on 30 March 2018 worldwide and grossed approximately ₹243 crores.
- In June 2019, she appeared in the film Bharat starring Salman Khan as one of his leading ladies. She started 2020 with February release Malang opposite Aditya Roy Kapur. In March 2020, she appeared in a song in the film Baaghi 3 starring Tiger Shroff and Shraddha Kapoor, a sequel to Baaghi 2.
Vanna White Bio, Age, Net Worth, Husband, Kids & Wiki
Brad Pitt Bio, Age, Height, Net Worth, Children, Movies, Wiki
Disha Patani Movies List
2016: M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story
2017: Kung Fu Yoga
2018: Welcome to New York
2018: Baaghi 2
2020: Baaghi 3
2019: “Har Ghoont Mein Swag”
Some Known Facts About Disha Patani
- Does Disha Patani smoke?: No
- Does Disha drink alcohol?: Not Known
- As a kid, she aspired to become an Air Force Pilot.
- Talking about her interest in films during her school days, Disha says- In the film industry, I do not have many inspirations as I was not into films at all during my school days. I used to watch only those films which my father used to take us each weekend which stopped when my younger brother was born. My dad is a film buff and watches all the films. But I can consider that Anarkali’s character in “Mughal-e-Azam” was something that touched me and sometimes I used to watch that film four-five times a day because of my father!
- When she was doing B. Tech from Noida, she got some modeling projects and therefore, she left her studies in-between. She also auditioned for Heropanti at that time but got rejected.
- Disha stepped into modeling and grabbed the first runner-up of the 2013 Ponds Femina Miss India, Indore title.
- In 2015, she made a kickstart to her career with a Telugu film titled Loafer, along with Varun Tej. She played the role of a girl named Mounika who runs from her marriage.
- She then appeared in a music video produced by Bhushan Kumar and Krishan Kumar, along with Tiger Shroff, which was composed by Meet Bros under T-Series.
- She was supposed to star in Karan Johar’s sex comedy film- No Sex Please, We’re Indians, but the movie was shelved.
- Disha rose to fame with her powerpack performance in Neeraj Pandey’s M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story, which is a biopic of Mahendra Singh Dhoni.
- She charmed the audience with her role of Dhoni’s ex-girlfriend- Priyanka Jha, who died in a car accident in the movie. Moreover, she also learned the Asuri Language for the film, a common lingo of Jharkhand.
- Disha loves driving and is invariably spotted driving cars when on a hangout with her friends.
- She was the first choice of Sabbir Khan for his move “Baaghi: A Rebel for Love,” but the role went to Shraddha Kapoor.
- Disha is a fitness enthusiast and has a quite active and healthy lifestyle to maintain her toned figure.
- In 2017, she was featured in an Indo-Chinese film- Kung Fu Yoga along with Jackie Chan, and she also undertook martial arts training for her role.
- It was reported that Jackie Chan gifted her a jacket with his name on it after getting amazed by her passion for acrobatics and fitness.
- Before appearing in the films, she was a popular face in the Indian ad world and did advertisements for many popular brands like Cadbury, Imperial Blue, Reliance Trends, etc.
- In 2018, she was featured as Neha in the sequel of Baaghi, i.e. Baaghi 2, along with Tiger Shroff, which was a blockbuster.
- She is an avid animal lover and has two dogs named “Bella” and “Goku” and a cat named “Jasmine.” She has been trolled on social media for naming one of her dogs “Goku” by the fans of Dragon Ball series; as “Goku” happens to be a fictional character in the series.
- Disha and Nora Fatehi are good friends.
- Disha considers her elder sister, Khushboo, who is a captain in the Indian Army, as her role model.
- She is also very close to her younger brother, Suryansh, and did a Cadbury Dairy Milk commercial with him.
- The person behind Disha Patani’s hairstyles is Dhruv.
Anand Ahuja (Sonam Kapoor’s Husband) Bio, Wife & Wiki
Mr. Faisu Biography, Age, Height, Affairs, Family & Wiki
What Is The Real Name Of Disha Patani?
Biography / Wiki :
Known Name Disha Patani (Paatni)
Real Name Disha Patani (Paatni)
Who Is Disha Patani Husband?
Marital Status Unmarried
Boyfriends Parth Samthaan (Actor) Tiger Shroff (Actor)
Is Disha Patani A Hindu?
Disha Belongs To An Upper-middle-class Kshatriya (Rajput) Family. Her Father, Mr. She Has An Elder Sister, Khushboo Patani And A Younger Brother, Suryansh Patani. Although She Was Born In Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India But She Traces Her Roots Back To Tanakpur, Uttarakhand, India.
Is It Disha Patani Or Paatni?
Don’t Be Vernacular About It, It’s Not Pronounced Like It’s Spelled. So Avoid Saying ‘paat-aa-nee’. It’s ‘paatni’ Sort Of Like ‘Patni’ Except There’s No Way In Hell You’re Going To Wife Disha Patani.
Kurt Russell Bio, Movies, Age, Height, Net Worth, Kids & Wiki
Harrison Ford Bio, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Movies & Wiki