Dejan Kulusevski, a Swedish professional football player who plays as a winger or midfielder for Premier League club Tottenham Hotspur on loan from Serie A club Juventus and the Sweden national team, was born on April 25, 2000, in the Macedonian language. His full name is Dejan Kulushevski.
Kulusevski, a product of the junior system, made his senior debut for Atalanta in 2019 before beginning the 2019–20 campaign on loan with Parma. He paid €35 million to join Juventus during the winter transfer window and was returned to Parma on loan for the remainder of the campaign. Kulusevski was sent on loan to Tottenham Hotspur in England in January 2022.
Dejan Kulusevski Bio/Wiki
[table id=5049 /]
- Coppa Italia: 2020–21
- Supercoppa Italiana: 2020
- Serie A Best Young Player: 2019–20
Dejan Kulusevski Net Worth
The range of Dejan Kulusevski’s net worth or income is thought to be between €1,000,000. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
[table id=5051 /]
Dejan Kulusevski FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Dejan Kulusevski has an overall rating of 81 and his potential is also 87.
[table id=5050 /]
- Kulusevski was born in Stockholm and enrolled in IF Brommapojkarna’s youth program when he was six years old.
- Before making any senior appearances for the club, he transferred from Brommapojkarna to the Atalanta junior system on July 7, 2016.
- On January 20, 2019, he played his first game in Serie A when he replaced Marten de Roon in a 5-0 victory against Frosinone on the road.
- He made a total of three substitute appearances for the team during the 2018–19 campaign.
Loan to Parma (2019–20)
- Kulusevski signed with Parma in Serie A on a temporary basis till June 30, 2020, on July 18, 2019.
- On September 30, he scored his first Serie A goal in a 3-2 victory over Torino at home.
Return to Parma (2019–20)
- Kulusevski began the 2020–21 Serie A season with Parma on loan, where he made 17 league appearances and contributed four goals and seven assists.
- On January 2, 2020, Kulusevski signed a four-and-a-half-year contract with Juventus for €35 million, with the potential for an increase to €44 million with variables.
- For the remainder of the season, Kulusevski was returned on loan to Parma.
- He concluded the year with 10 goals and 9 assists and was named the Serie A’s Best Young Player.
- On September 20, 2020, Kulusevski scored for Juventus in a 3-0 league victory over Sampdoria at home.
- He assisted Federico Chiesa in scoring the game-winning goal in a 2-1 victory over Atalanta on May 19, 2021, in the Coppa Italia Final.
- Kulusevski headed in the game-winning goal against Zenit Saint Petersburg in the 86th minute of the Champions League encounter the following year on October 20.
- Under Massimiliano Allegri, Kulusevski saw less action despite making 20 appearances and tallying two goals.
- Kulusevski, who was born in Sweden to parents who were both from Ohrid, Macedonia, played for the Swedish young national teams as well as the under-17 national team of Macedonia.
- In November 2019, he received his first call-up to the Sweden national team in preparation for their UEFA Euro 2020 qualifying matches against Romania and the Faroe Islands.
- Kulusevski has stated that choosing his allegiance to the senior national team was “an easy one” because it was always his preference to represent Sweden.
- On November 18, 2019, Kulusevski earned his senior international debut for Sweden after replacing Ken Sema in the team’s 3-0 victory against the Faroe Islands in the last match of the Euro 2020 qualifying round.
He is currently 23 years old (as of 2023).
He is 186 cm tall.
He plays as a midfielder.
After his transfer to Tottenham Hotspur, his net worth is €1,000,000 (as of 2023).