Michael Keaton (born September 5, 1951), is an American actor, producer, and director. He first rose to fame for his roles on the CBS sitcoms All’s Fair and The Mary Tyler Moore Hour and his comedic film roles in Night Shift (1982), Mr. Mom (1983), Johnny Dangerously (1984), and Beetlejuice (1988).
He earned further acclaim for his dramatic portrayal of the title character in Tim Burton’s Batman (1989) and Batman Returns (1992). He is also known for playing Adrian Toomes/The Vulture in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, beginning with Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017) and in the upcoming Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019).
- Daniel Craig Bio, Age, Height, Wife, Net Worth, Movies & Wiki
- John Goodman Bio, Age, Height, Family, Wife, Net Worth, Movies & Wiki
Michael Keaton Bio/ Wiki
|Birth Name||Michael John Douglas|
|Nick Name||Michael Keaton, Keats, Dougie|
|Age||(as in 2022) 71 Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Virgo|
|Birth Place||Coraopolis, Allegheny, Pennsylvania|
|Date of Birth||Wednesday, September 05, 1951|
|Home Town||Coraopolis, Allegheny, Pennsylvania, United States.|
|Mother's Name||Leona Elizabeth Douglas (Homemaker)|
|Father's Name||George A. Douglas (Civil Engineer and Surveyor)|
|Brother||Robert J. Douglas|
Paul J. Douglas
George A. Douglas Jr.
|Sister||Diane M. Douglas|
Pamela M. Douglas
Joyce A. Douglas
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Caroline McWilliams |
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Marriage Date||Not Known|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Profession||Actor, Producer, Director|
|Brands Endorsed||Not Known|
|Career Manager||Not Known|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm|
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 8"
|Weight (Approx.)||in Kilograms- 72 kg|
in Pounds- 158.73 lbs
|Chest Size||Not Known|
|Biceps Size||Not Known|
|Waist Size||Not Known|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Not Known|
|Hair Color||Medium Brown|
|S*xual Orientation||Not Known|
|Dress Size||Not Known|
|Shoe Size||Not Known|
|Favourite Fruit|| Salal berry, Lime (Lemon)|
|Favourite Destinations||Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur|
|Favourite Colors||Pale gold, Deep jungle green|
Family, Education & More
Michael Keaton /Michael John Douglas, the youngest of seven children, was born at Ohio Valley Hospital in Kennedy Township, Pennsylvania, on September 5, 1951. He was raised between Coraopolis and Forest Grove, Pennsylvania.
His father, George A. Douglas, worked as a civil engineer and surveyor, and his mother, Leona Elizabeth (née Loftus), a homemaker, came from McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania. Keaton was raised in a Roman Catholic family and is of half Irish descent through his mother. His father was of English, German, Scottish and Scotch-Irish ancestry, and was originally from a Protestant family. Michael Keaton attended Montour High School in Robinson Township, Pennsylvania, and studied speech for two years at Kent State University, where he appeared in plays and returning to Pennsylvania to pursue his career.
Michael Keaton Net Worth
As of 2022, Michael Keaton has an estimated net worth of more than $25 million. He made his empire from the great acting performances that mostly were in TV movies, and from being the director and producer of a few movies.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$25 million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
|Income Source||Actor, Producer, Director|
Age, Personal Life & More
Keaton was married to Caroline McWilliams from 1982 to 1990. They had one son, Sean, in 1983. He had a relationship with actress Courteney Cox from 1989 to 1995. Keaton, a longtime Pittsburgh resident, and fan of its sports teams negotiated a break in his Batman movie contract in case the Pittsburgh Pirates made the playoffs that year, although they ultimately did not. He also wrote an ESPN blog on the Pirates during the final months of their 2013 season.
In the 1980s, Keaton bought a ranch near Big Timber, Montana, where he spends much of his time. An avid fisherman, he is often seen on the saltwater fishing series Buccaneers & Bones on Outdoor Channel, along with Tom Brokaw, Zach Gilford, Thomas McGuane and Yvon Chouinard, among others. Keaton endorsed Hillary Clinton for President in the 2016 U.S. presidential election. In 2019, he appeared in a PETA ad campaign, asking tourists not to visit operations that exploit animals, such as roadside zoos which sometimes offer the opportunity to get selfies with wild animals.
- Jude Law Bio, Age, Height, Wife, Children, Net Worth, Movies & Wiki
- Hiba Nawab Profile, Bio, Height, Affair, Age, Family, Wiki, Net Worth
Michael Keaton Wife, Girlfriends, and More
Michael Keaton has dated –
- Caroline McWilliams (1982-1990) – In 1982, Michael started going out with actress Caroline McWilliams. They had been dating for quite some time and eventually got married. In 1983, she gave birth to their son, Sean Douglas, who is an accomplished musician, songwriter, and music producer. However, they decided to end their marriage in 1990.
- Rachel Ryan (1988) – Keaton was reported to have had an affair with the p*rnographic actress, Rachel Ryan, in 1988. It was claimed that they had grown close while shooting for the movie, Clean and Sober, in which she was cast in a minor role and he was cast in the leading role.
- Michelle Pfeiffer (1988-1989) – In 1988, he started dating actress Michelle Pfeiffer. After actress Sean Young broke her collarbone while shooting for a horseriding scene in the action movie, Batman, Tim Burton suggested that they should replace her with Michelle Pfeiffer for the role of Vicki Vale in the movie. However, Keaton felt that it would be too awkward and they eventually cast Kim Basinger in the role.
- Courteney Cox (1989-1995) – In 1989, Keaton got into a relationship with actress, Courteney Cox. They dated for about 6 years before parting ways in the summer of 1995.
- Audra Lynn (2003) – In the summer of 2003, Keaton was reported to be dating Audra Lynn who competed as a horse rider. They had met at an event organized by Spike TV. He heard her talking about horses and decided to approach her. They dated for a couple of months.
Michael Keaton Filmography
|1978||Rabbit Test Sailor|
A Different Approach Filmmaker Short film Michael Keaton
|1982||Night Shift Bill Blazejowski|
|1983||Mr. Mom Jack Butler|
|1984||Johnny Dangerously Johnny Kelly / Johnny Dangerously Michael Keaton|
|1986||Gung Ho Hunt Stevenson|
Touch and Go Robert "Bobby" Barbato
|1987||The Squeeze Harold "Harry" Berg|
|1988||She's Having a Baby|
Clean and Sober Daryl Poynter
|1989||The Dream Team William "Billy" Caufield Michael Keaton|
|1990||Pacific Heights |
|1991||One Good Cop Arthur "Artie" Lewis|
|1993||Much Ado About Nothing Dogberry|
My Life Robert "Bob" Jones
|1994||The Paper Henry Hackett|
Speechless Kevin Vallick
|1996||Multiplicity Doug Kinney|
|1997||Inventing the Abbotts|
Jackie Brown Raymond "Ray" Nicolette
|1998||Desperate Measures Peter J. McCabe|
Out of Sight Raymond "Ray" Nicolette Uncredited
Jack Frost Jack Frost
|2002||A Shot at Glory|
|2004||Quicksand Martin Raikes|
First Daughter President Mackenzie
|2005||White Noise Jonathan Rivers|
Herbie: Fully Loaded Raymond "Ray" Peyton, Sr.
|2006||Game 6 Nicholas "Nicky" Rogan|
|2007||The Last Time |
|2009||The Merry Gentleman F|
Post Grad Walter Malby
|2010||Toy Story 3 |
The Other Guys Captain Gene Mauch
TV Shows & Serials List
|1975||Mister Rogers' Neighborhood |
|1976–1977||All's Fair Lannie Wolf |
|1977||Klein Time |
Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman The Robber
Maude Chip Winston
|1978||The Tony Randall Show Zeke|
Mary Various characters
Family Tree salesman
|1979||Working Stiffs Mike O'Rourke |
The Mary Tyler Moore Hour Kenneth Christy
|1982||Report to Murphy Murphy|
Kraft Salutes Walt Disney World's 10th Anniversary
|1990||The Earth Day Special |
|2002||Frasier Blaine Sternin|
Live from Baghdad
|2003||King of the Hill |
Gary the Rat Jerry
|2004||Fred Rogers: America's Favorite Neighbor|
|2007||The Company |
|2011||30 Rock Tom|
|2013||Clear History |
|2015||Saturday Night Live|
Saturday Night Live
Last Week Tonight with John Oliver
Crisis on Infinite Earths
Some Known Facts About Michael Keaton
- When he started his acting career, he decided to use ‘Michael Keaton’ as his work name as there were already 2 actors registered with his birth name.
- While trying to build his stand-up comedy career, he used to work as an ice cream truck driver and cab driver. Later, he also worked as a TV cameraman at WQED.
- Michael Keaton was a member of the Flying Zookeeni Brothers comedy troupe which later led him to join Chicago’s popular Second City improvisational group.
- Michael Keaton had to take a brief leave from Twitter after he made a joke about Anthony Weiner who was a former U.S. Congressman and was married to Hillary Clinton‘s close aide Huma Abedin.
- In recognition of his services to acting and cinema, he was made Officer of Order of Arts and Letters by French culture minister Fleur Pellerin in January 2016.
- When Tim Burton decided to cast him in the role of Batman, there was a lot of backlash and anger against Burton’s decision. The studio had to release an advance trailer to show that Keaton can do a good job as Batman.
- He was offered the role of either Peter Venkman or Egon Spengler in the action-comedy, Ghostbusters. However, he decided to reject both roles.
- Michael Keaton is a registered Democrat and endorsed Barack Obama‘s re-election bid in 2012. He also endorsed Bernie Sanders for the Democratic nomination in 2016.
- When he was 21 years old, he worked on a Navajo reservation in New Mexico.
- He was under consideration for multiple roles such as Vincent Vega (played by John Travolta), Mr. Wolf (played by Harvey Keitel), and Lance (played by Eric Stoltz) in the iconic movie, Pulp Fiction.
- He had been cast in the role of Sean Devine in the thriller drama movie, Mystic River. He had even filmed some of the scenes but then he clashed with the movie director, Clint Eastwood, over creative inputs and decided to leave the project.
- He got his first big breakthrough with his starring role in the comedy movie, Night Shift. His work in the movie helped him bag various roles in hit comedy movies such as Mr. Mom, Johnny Dangerously, and Gung Ho.
- He earned widespread critical acclaim for his work in the horror-comedy movie, Beetlejuice. Interestingly, he had originally rejected the role but later changed his decision.
- He is such a big Pittsburgh Pirates fan that he had negotiated a clause in his contract for Tim Burton’s Batman that would allow him to take a break from shooting in case the Pirates made to the playoffs.
- According to reports, he was approached by Warner Bros. to again portray the famous superhero in Batman Forever. However, he decided to turn down the role even after he was offered $15 million for it.
How Much Is Michael Keaton Worth?
Michael Keaton Is An American Actor Who Has A Net Worth Of $15 Million. Michael Keaton Earned His Net Worth By Acting In Many Major Films Over The Last 30 Years. He Is Probably Most Famous For Playing The Role Of Batman. Keaton Was Born In Coraopolis Pennsylvania On September 5Th, 1951.
Is Michael Keaton Related To Diane Keaton?
She Is Not Related To Michael Keaton, As Her Birth Name Is Diane Hall. She Changed Her Last Name To Her Mother’s Maiden Name As A Result Of A Diane Hall Already Being In The Actors Guild. Woody Allen Said Of Her, “In Real Life, Keaton Believes In God.
How Old Is Michael Keaton?
71 Years (5 September 1951)
Why Did Keaton Disappear?
In 1991, Keaton Continued To Try Out Dramatic Roles In One Good Cop Opposite Rene Russo. Keaton Played A Cop (A Good One) Whose Partner Is Killed In The Line Of Duty. When Keaton Tries To Adopt His Late Partner’s Daughter, He Is Denied Because His Apartment Is Too Small And The Child Has Special Needs As A Diabetic.