Brad Pitt (born December 18, 1963), American actor known for his unique characters and for his good looks. After gaining fame for his role in Thelma & Louise (1991), Pitt channeled his magnetism as a leading man in such movies as A River Runs Through It (1992) and Legends of the Fall (1994) but avoided being typecast by assuming unorthodox roles in 12 Monkeys (1995) and Fight Club (1999). Pitt won an Academy Award for his performance in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (2019). Pitt first gained recognition as a cowboy hitchhiker in the road movie Thelma & Louise (1991). His first leading roles in big-budget productions came with the drama films A River Runs Through It (1992) and Legends of the Fall (1994), and the horror film Interview with the Vampire (1994).
He gave critically acclaimed performances in the crime thriller Seven (1995) and the science fiction film 12 Monkeys (1995), the latter earning him a Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actor and an Academy Award nomination. Pitt starred in Fight Club (1999) and the heist film Ocean’s Eleven (2001), as well as its sequels, Ocean’s Twelve (2004) and Ocean’s Thirteen (2007). His greatest commercial successes have been Ocean’s Eleven (2001), Troy (2004), Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2005), World War Z (2013), and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (2019), for which he won a second Golden Globe Award and the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor. Pitt’s other Academy Award-nominated performances were in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008) and Moneyball (2011). He produced The Departed (2006) and 12 Years a Slave (2013), both of which won the Academy Award for Best Picture, and also The Tree of Life (2011), Moneyball (2011), and The Big Short (2015), all of which were nominated for Best Picture.
Brad Pitt Biography – Wiki
Brad Pitt is an Academy Award and Golden Globe winner known for such films as ‘Legends of the Fall,’ ‘Fight Club,’ ‘The Curious Case of Benjamin Button,’ ‘Moneyball,’ ’12 Years a Slave’ and ‘Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.’
|Full Name||William Bradley "Brad" Pitt|
|Nick Name||Pitt-bull, Buratto Pitto|
|Age||(as in 2023) 60 Years|
|Famous For||fame for his role in Thelma & Louise (1991)|
|Religion||Oscillates between Agnosticism and Atheism|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Sagittarius|
|Birth Place||Shawnee, Oklahoma|
|Date of Birth||18 December 1963|
|Fan Mail Address||Brad Pitt|
Brillstein Entertainment Partners
9150 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
|Home Town||Springfield, Missouri|
|Hobbies||Interior designing, architecture, Collecting functional metal art pieces, music|
|Mother's Name||Jane Etta Pitt (School Counselor)|
|Father's Name||William Alvin Pitt (A truck company owner)|
|Sister||Julie Pitt Neal|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Robin Givens (1986-1987)|
Shalane McCall (1987)
Jill Schoelen (1988-1989)
Christina Applegate (1988-1989)
Elizabeth Daily (1989)
Juliette Lewis (1989-1993)
Geena Davis (1991)
Julia Ormond (1993)
Jitka Pohlodek (1993)
Thandie Newton (1994-1995)
Gwyneth Paltrow (1994-1997)
Claire Forlani (1998)
Jennifer Aniston (1998-2005)
Angelina Jolie (2005-2014)
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Wife/Spouse||Jennifer Aniston (married 2000-2005)|
Angelina Jolie (married 2014-Present)
|Children||Daughter: Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt (actress), Vivienne Marcheline Jolie-Pitt, Zahara Marley Jolie-Pitt (actress),|
Son: Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt, Maddox Chivan Jolie-Pitt (actor), Knox Leon Jolie-Pitt
|School||Kickapoo High School, Springfield, Missouri|
|College/University||University of Missouri|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Profession||American Actor and Film Producer|
|Brands Endorsed||Not Known|
|Career Manager||Not Known|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters-180 cm|
in meters:1.80 m
in feet inches: 5’11”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms-78 kg|
in pounds:172 lbs
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||English (mostly), along with small amounts of Scottish, remote Dutch, German, Welsh, Irish and French|
|Cars Collection||BMW Hydrogen 7,|
Chevy Camaro SS,
Lexus LS 460 F Sport,
|Bikes Collection||Ducati Monster 696,|
Yamaha YZF R6,
Ducati Desmosedici RR,
Harley Davidson – Rocker C
Pitt was born William Bradley Pitt on December 18th, 1963, in Shawnee, Oklahoma, and was raised in Springfield, Missouri. He is the son of Jane Etta (Hillhouse), a school counselor, and William Alvin Pitt, a truck company manager. He has a younger brother, Douglas (Doug) Pitt, and a younger sister, Julie Neal Pitt. At Kickapoo High School, Pitt was involved in sports, debating, student government and school musicals. Pitt attended the University of Missouri, where he majored in journalism with a focus on advertising. He occasionally acted in fraternity shows. He left college two credits short of graduating to move to California. Before he became successful at acting, Pitt supported himself by driving strippers in limos, moving refrigerators and dressing as a giant chicken while working for “el Pollo Loco”.
Brad Pitt made his big-screen debut in the 1989 horror film Cutting Class and his role in 1994’s Legends of the Fall helped secured his place as a Hollywood staple. A two-time winner of People magazine’s “Sexiest Man Alive” title, Pitt also proved willing to take on grittier roles for features like Seven (1995) and Fight Club (1999). He began earning more serious award consideration for performances in Babel (2006), The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008), Inglourious Basterds (2009) and Moneyball (2011), winning his first Oscar in the best picture category as a producer for 12 Years a Slave (2013). Along with later works like The Big Short (2015), Allied (2016) and his Oscar-winning role in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (2019), Pitt is known for his high-profile relationships with actresses Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie.
Family, Education & More
Pitt was born William Bradley Pitt on December 18, 1963, in Shawnee, Oklahoma, the eldest of three children in a devoutly Southern Baptist family, and grew up in Springfield, Missouri. His father, Bill Pitt, owned a trucking company, and his mother, Jane Pitt, was a family counselor. Pitt originally aspired to be an advertising art director, studying journalism at the University of Missouri.
However, the young college student had other, quiet aspirations that were the product of a childhood love of movies. His dreams finally seemed tangible his last semester at university when he realized, “I can leave.” On a whim, Pitt dropped out of college, packed up his Datsun, and headed west to pursue an acting career in Los Angeles, just two credits shy of a college degree.
Pitt told his parents he intended to enroll in the Art Center College of Design in Pasadena but instead spent the next several months driving a limousine chauffeuring strippers from one bachelor party to the next, delivering refrigerators and trying to break into the L.A. acting scene. He joined an acting class and, shortly after, accompanied a classmate as her scene partner on an audition with an agent. In a twist of fate, the agent signed Pitt instead of his classmate. After weathering only seven months in Los Angeles, Pitt had secured an agent and regular acting work.
Brad Pitt Height is 5’11” in feet-inches (180 cm) and body weight is 172 Pounds (78-Kg). His Body Measurements are 42-33-15 Inches. Brad Pitt Chest Size is 42, Waist 33 Inch and Biceps Size is 15 Inch. He has regular blue colored eyes and blonde color hair.
Brad Pitt Net Worth
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023||$320 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022||$300 Million|
|Previous Year's Net Worth (2021)||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
|Income Source||American Actor and Film Producer|
As of 2023, Brad Pitt Net Worth is roughly $320 Million dollars, making him one of the richest actors in the world. Brad is one of the most famous and highest-paid entertainers in the world, consistently earning a minimum of $20 million for major motion picture releases. He has been nominated for several Academy Awards. He won an Academy Award as a Producer in 2014 when that film took home the Best Picture award.
After various guest appearances and minor roles, Pitt gained notoriety for his supporting role in Thelma and Louise before going on to star in the Academy-Award winning 1992 film A River Runs Through It. Pitt received tremendous praise for his performance in the highly successful 1995 crime drama Seven, which grossed $327 million worldwide. Pitt received a Golden Globe award as well as an Academy Award nomination for his next film, 12 Monkeys.
In 1991 Brad earned just $6,000 for his bit part in Thelma & Louise. Just two years later he earned $500,000 for Kalifornia. That’s the same as just under $1 million after adjusting for inflation. Two years after Kalifornia, he earned a cool $4 million for Se7en. The following year he earned his first $10 million paychecks for Sleepers. He earned another $10 million for Seven Years in Tibet.
By the late 1990s, his base film salary had increased to $17.5 million, which he earned for Meet Joe Black, Fight Club, Spy Game and Troy. He earned $20 million for Mr. & Mrs. Smith and has earned $20 million for most starring roles that he is not a producer. He cut his salary in half to $10 million to appear in the Tarantino movies Inglorious Basterds and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.
Charlize Theron Biography, Age, Children, Husband, Height, Movies, Net Worth & Wiki
In 2001 Brad accepted a lower base salary of $10 million in exchange for a percentage of backend receipts when he co-starred in Ocean’s Eleven. When it was all said and done, he ended up earning $30 million from the film.
Brad Pitt Marriage, Wife/ Spouse, Girlfriend and Children
- Robin Givens (1986-1987)
Current Relationship Status: Married to Angelina Jolie
Brad Pitt Movies, Oscar – Career
Pitt’s earliest credited roles were in television, starting on the daytime soap opera Another World (1964) before appearing in the recurring role of Randy on the legendary prime time soap opera Dallas (1978). Following a string of guest appearances on various television series through the 1980s, Pitt gained widespread attention with a small part in Thelma & Louise (1991), in which he played a sexy criminal who romanced and conned Geena Davis. This led to starring roles in badly received films such as Johnny Suede (1991) and Cool World (1992).
But Pitt’s career hit an upswing with his casting in A River Runs Through It (1992), which cemented his status as a multi-layered actor as opposed to just a pretty face. Pitt’s subsequent projects were as quirky and varied in tone as his performances, ranging from his unforgettably comic cameo as stoner roommate Floyd in True Romance (1993) to romantic roles in such visually lavish films as Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles (1994) and Legends of the Fall (1994), to an emotionally tortured detective in the horror-thriller Se7en (1995). His portrayal of frenetic oddball Jeffrey Goines in 12 Monkeys (1995) won him a Globe for Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role.
Simon Cowell Bio, Age, Height, Wife, Son, Net Worth, TV Shows & Wiki
- In 2005, Pitt starred opposite Angelina Jolie in the blockbuster action flick Mr. And Mrs. Smith. Showcasing a married pair who are both secretly working as spies, the movie earned more than $478 million worldwide, with the two actors eventually becoming a real-life couple.
- Pitt’s next film, the critically acclaimed Babel (2006), earned the actor another Golden Globe nomination. The actor moved on to less serious fare in the reprisal of his role as Rusty Ryan in Ocean’s Thirteen (2007). In 2008, Pitt teamed up with Joel and Ethan Coen to star in the FBI comedic thriller Burn After Reading. The film earned two Golden Globe nominations and grossed more than $60 million at the box office.
- Pitt took on a more fantastic lead role in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, a film based on a short story by F. Scott Fitzgerald. In this Fincher-directed movie, Pitt plays the title character, who is born as a 70-year-old man and ages in reverse. Pitt received another Oscar nod for the film, which won three Academy Awards.
- In 2009, Pitt starred in Quentin Tarantino’s Inglourious Basterds and, in 2011, starred with Sean Penn and Jessica Chastain in Terrence Malick’s The Tree of Life, which won the Palme d’Or at the Cannes Film Festival. He was also the lead player in Moneyball, a baseball dramedy that follows the travails of Oakland A’s general manager Billy Beane and his quest to reshape his team. The film earned six Oscar nominations, including nods for Pitt as both lead actor and producer in the best picture category.
In 2013, Pitt won acclaim for his performance as Gerry Lane in the zombie-apocalyptic thriller World War Z (2013), directed by Marc Forster, and later that year appeared as a supporting character in The Counselor. He also received raves for his work on 12 Years a Slave. The film, directed by Steve McQueen, tells the true story of free African-American musician Solomon Northup (played by Chiwetel Ejiofor) who is kidnapped and sold into slavery. Pitt plays a Canadian carpenter who greatly aids Northup, with a cast that includes Benedict Cumberbatch, Lupita Nyong’o, Michael Fassbender and Quvenzhané Wallis.
For his work as a producer on the film, Pitt earned his fifth Academy Award nomination, receiving his second nod in the best picture category. He won the award in 2014-marking his first Oscar win-sharing it with McQueen, Dede Gardner, Jeremy Kleiner, and Anthony Katagas.
That year also saw Pitt starring as an army sergeant in the WWII action drama Fury. Then in 2015, Pitt co-starred with wife Jolie in the art house outing By the Sea, which she wrote and directed. He also appeared in The Big Short, a film that focuses on the housing market bubble that fueled the 2008 financial collapse and a group of men who’d predicted the turmoil to come. Based on the nonfiction bestseller by Michael Lewis, the project earned a slew of award nominations. Pitt followed by starring in the WWII romantic thriller Allied (2016), with Marion Cotillard, and the satirical War Machine (2017), as a character based on former U.S. General Stanley McChrystal. In 2019, he teamed with Leonardo DiCaprio in Tarantino’s Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, leading to his second Golden Globe and first Oscar win for the best supporting actor, and also headlined the sci-fi adventure Ad Astra.
Brad Pitt Movies
No Way Out
No Man's Land
Less Than Zero
|1988||The Dark Side of the Sun|
|1991||Across the Tracks|
Thelma & Louise
A River Runs Through It
Interview with the Vampire
Legends of the Fall
|1997|| The Devil's Own|
Seven Years in Tibet
|1998||Meet Joe Black|
Being John Malkovich
|2002||Confessions of a Dangerous Mind|
|2003||Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas|
|2005||Mr. & Mrs. Smith|
|2006||God Grew Tired of Us|
Running with Scissors
|2007||The Tehuacan Project|
Year of the Dog
A Mighty Heart
The Assassination of Jesse James: by the Coward Robert Ford
|2008||Burn After Reading|
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
The Time Traveler's Wife
The Private Lives of Pippa Lee
Eat Pray Love
|2011||The Tree of Life|
Happy Feet Two
|2012||Killing Them Softly|
|2013||World War Z|
12 Years a Slave
By the Sea
Hitting the Apex
The Big Short
Voyage of Time
The Lost City of Z
|2019||The Last Black Man in San Francisco|
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
Head of the Class
|1988||A Stoning in Fulham County|
21 Jump Street
Too Young to Die?
Tales from the Crypt
|2003||King of the Hill|
|2014||The Normal Heart|
|2017–2018||The Jim Jefferies Show|
Some Known Facts About Brad Pitt
- Does Brad Pitt smoke?: Yes (quit while filming “Troy”)
- Does Brad Pitt drink alcohol?: Yes
- In his childhood, he wanted to be a rock-star rather than an actor.
- He started smoking while he was in 6th grade.
- He was born in Oklahoma but was raised in Springfield Missouri, which he called “Mark Twain Country”.
- In 1982, he was voted as the best dressed in his school.
- After high school, he attended the University of Missouri but left it before two weeks of the completion of his graduation and went to Los Angeles to seek a career in films.
- In Los Angeles, he took acting lessons and did odd jobs.
- In Los Angeles, his first acting coach was Roy London.
- His first job was at “el Pollo Loco”, a chain of Mexican Restaurants, where he had to wear a chicken suit.
- Brad Pitt was banned by China for appearing in a 1997 movie “Seven Years in Tibet”.
- When his arm was broken while filming “Seven”, his injury was added to the script.
- Brad Pitt earned his first Oscar nomination in 1995 for the movie “12 Monkeys”.
- He supported John Kerry in the 2004 US Presidential Election.
- He contributes to the “One Campaign”, an organization which aimed at combating poverty and AIDS in the developing world.
- In 2005, he narrated the public television series “Rx for Survival”, which discusses current global health issues.
- To aid humanitarian causes around the world, Brad and Jolie established a charitable organization, the “Jolie-Pitt Foundation”, in September 2006.
- In an interview in 2006, he said that he would marry only when same-gender marriage will be legalized in the country.
- In 2006, Jolie requested a California Judge to change the children’s surnames from Jolie to Jolie-Pitt, which she was granted.
- In 1995, People’s awarded him with the tag “Sexist Man Alive” which he won again in 2000.
- The media gave the name “Brangelina fever” to the couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s relationship.
- When Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie fle to Namibia to give birth to their daughter “Shiloh”, media described it as “the most anticipated baby since Jesus Christ”.
- In 2005, he starred in a Heineken commercial.
- As a producer, Brad Pitt won an Oscar for the 2013 movie “12 Years a Slave”.
How Much Is Brad Pitt Worth Today?
Net Worth $320 Million (2023) Estimated.
What Are Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie’s Net Worth?
Brad Pitt Net Worth: Brad Pitt Is An Award-winning Film Actor And Producer Who Has Net Worth Of $320 Million. Brad Pitt Was Raised In Springfield Missouri.
Who Plays Brad Pitt?
He Followed It With The Role Of Heinrich Harrer In The Biopic Seven Years In Tibet (1997). Pitt Reteamed With Fincher To Star In The Apocalyptic Film Fight Club (1999) In A Role That Required Him To Learn Boxing, Taekwondo, And Grappling.