Chahat Khanna was born on 28 July 1986 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Chahat Khanna is quite passionate about acting. She loves animals and plants and is also an animal welfare officer with Karuna Pariwar NGO. Chahat first acted in the TV show Sachi Baat Sabhi Jag Jaane in the year 2002. In the early days, Chahat was earlier playing the role of Ayesha as Priya Kapoor’s sister in the show Bade Achhe Lagte Hain that was telecast on Sony TV.
She has now quit the show, though. She has also acted in other shows like Hello Dollie and Shaka Laka Boom Boom. Later, she even acted in the show Kajjal that aired on Sony Tv. From May 2011 to February 2013, she played the role of Ayesha Sharma / Siddhant Kapoor in the serial Bade Achhe Lagte Hain. She quit the show on February 10, 2013, and has been replaced by Akanksha Juneja. Now she is working for Zee TV Khana Khazana in a series of small bytes where she makes mocktails.
Chahat Khanna Biography
Chahat Khanna is famously known to be the finest and talented Indian television actress. She was born on 28th July 1986 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Chahat Khanna age is 37 years. She belongs to the Hindu religion. About her education, she is a graduate. There is no information about her school and college name.
[table id=192 /]
Chahat Khanna is an Indian actress and model. She is primarily known for her work in Bollywood and small screen industry. Born on 17 July 1986, she completed her education from her hometown in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The actress rose to fame for portraying the role of “Ayesha Sharma” in the television serial “Bade Ache Lagte Hain” in 2011. The show was hit amongst the audience and gave her popularity & fame. She has lots of followers on her Instagram account from all over the world who love her immensely.
She was born in Mumbai, India into a middle-class Hindu family. Her father’s name is not known and mother name is Usha Khanna. She has an elder sister named “Simran Khanna” who is also an actor. The actress shares a close bond with her family and often shares amazing pictures with them on her social media account. She has made her family proud by being one of the known actresses of the television industry.
Chahat Khanna Net Worth
[table id=193 /]
Chahat Khanna Net Worth is $1 Million – $5 Million (USD) as in 2023. Chahat Net Worth for the year have yet to be determined, but she is likely to see an increase in pay. We are in the process of reviewing chahat’s salary, so check back soon. We are constantly updating this page with new financial and earning details.
We use publicly available data and resources to ensure that Chahat Khanna Net Worth estimate and wealth calculation is accurate and up to date. All net worths are fact-checked and confirmed by our users. While it’s relatively simple to predict her income, it’s harder to know Chahat’s expenses over the years.
Houses: She lives in Mumbai, India
Cars: Hyundai’s Car-Name Not Known
She is currently single and not dating anyone. She has been married twice. Her first marriage was with Bharat Narsinghani in December 2006 but got divorced after several months due to physical abuse. Later, she again found love in Mumbai based businessmen Farhan Mirza who is the son of Shahrukh Mirza. The couple got married in February 2013 and has two daughters named Zohar and Amaira. And after 5 years of their marriage, she divorced him in 2018 citing sexual and mental harassment. The actress is in a happy place now and living with her daughters in Mumbai.
Chahat Khanna Daughter (Baby) Zohar Mirza
Movies & TV Shows
She started her career at a young age of 16 with modeling. Initially, she appeared in Ads and Commercials. Her first advertisement was that of Cadbury chocolate with Pradeep Sarkar in 2002. She debuted on television in the same year 2002 with Sachi Baat Sabhi Jag Jaane. Later she did her Bollywood debut with the movie 7 1/2 Phere in 2005. In the same year, she bagged into her career another movie The Film which revolved around the lives of struggling film artists.
She had also done a cameo role in the show Hero Bhakti Hi Shakti Hai in 2005 with the character of Queen Myra. She was later seen in Kajjal, Ek main Ek tum, and squad leader on MTV stunt mania.
- Sachi Baat Sabhi Jag Jaane in 2002.
- Kumkum – Pyaara sa Bandhan in 2005 as Ashka Wadhwa.
- Hero Bhakti Hi Shakti Hai in 2005 as Princess Myra.
- Tujh Sang Preet Lagai Sajna in 2008 – 2010 as Frieda.
- Bade Achhe Lagte Hain in 2011 – 2013 as Ayesha.
- Qubool Hai in 2014 as Nida.
Chahat’s Qubool Hai’s character is loved by all. Her appearance as Ayesha in Bade Achhe Lagte Hain ended when she quit the show in 2013. This role was later played by Akanksha Juneja in 2015. She was showcased as Richa in the show Darr Sabko Lagta Hai.
- The Film in 2005 as Ankita Kulkarni.
- 7 1/2 Pher more than a wedding as Piyaali Joshi (Piya).
- Ek main ek tum in 2010 as Chahat.
- Thank you in 2011 Kanishka.
- She loves animals and plants. Hence she is also an animal welfare officer with Karuna Pariwar NGO.
Some Known Facts About Chahat Khanna
- Does Chahat smoke?: Not Known
- Does Chahat drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Shahrukh Khan, Sanjay Dutt, and Leonardo DiCaprio are her Favorite Actors.
- Selena Gomez is her Favorite Singer.
- Wine and Coffee are her Favorite Drink.
- Cheese Cake is her Favorite Food.
- Goa and Maldives are her Favorite Destinations.
- Travelling and Swimming are her Favorite Hobbies.
- She started her career as a model at the age of 16.
- In the year 2002, she made her first appearance with Cadbury’s advertisement in the TV commercials.
- Chahat made her first on-screen appearance in 2002 by featuring in the TV commercial advertisement ‘Cadburys.’
- She got a breakthrough role in 2002 in the TV serial ‘Sachi Baat Sabhi Jag Jane.’
- She is a nature and animal lover.
- In 2017, she received the Dadasaheb Phalke Film Foundation Award for ‘Face of the Year.’