Francesc Cesc Fàbregas Soler is a professional footballer currently playing for the Spain national football team and Chelsea FC. He is a central midfielder. Fàbregas began his club career with CE Mataró and then joined Barcelona’s youth academy ‘La Masia’ at age ten. He was signed by Premier League club ‘Arsenal’ in September 2003, where he was very successful and broke numerous records for the club. The ‘FA Community Shield’ and the ‘FA Cup’ were won by him with Arsenal in 2004 and 2005 respectively.
In 2011, he signed for the Spanish professional football club ‘Barcelona’. Among his accomplishments with Barcelona were winning ‘La Liga’ (2012-13), ‘Copa del Rey’ (2011-12), and ‘UEFA Super Cup’ (2011). In 2014, he joined Chelsea and helped the team win the ‘Premier League’ (2014-15 and 2016-17) as well as the ‘Football League Cup’ (2014-15). In March 2006, he made his debut for Spain. He was part of winning teams at the 2010 FIFA World Cup and the 2008 and 2012 UEFA European Championships.
Cesc Fàbregas Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Francesc ”Cesc” Fàbregas Soler|
|Nick Name||• N’Golinho|
• Cesc Fàbregas
|Age||36 (as in 2023) Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Taurus|
|Birth Place||Arenys de Mar, Spain|
|Date of Birth||4 May 1987|
|Home Town||Arenys de Mar, Spain|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Playing guitar|
|Mother’s Name||Núria Soler|
|Father’s Name||Francesc Fàbregas, Sr.|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Marriage Date||15 May 2018|
|Marriage Place||In a hotel in central England|
|Children||Daughters- • Lia Fàbregas|
• Capri Fàbregas
Sons- Leonardo Fàbregas
|Educational Qualification||Not Available|
|Profession||Professional Football Player|
|Career Manager||Not Available|
|Debut Club||January 11, 2019: AS Monaco|
|Debut International||2006: Spain national football team|
2004: Catalonia national football team
|Current Team(s)||• AS Monaco|
• Catalonia national football team
|Jersey Number||• 4 (AS Monaco)|
• 10 (Catalonia national football team)
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 179 cm|
in meters- 1.79 m
in feet inches- 5’10”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 76.6 kg|
in pounds- 169 lbs
|Chest Size||41 inches|
|Biceps Size||13 inches|
|Waist Size||32 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Catalan Spanish|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Distinctive Features||Mullet, Faux Hawk, & Spiky Hairstyles|
|Dress Size||Not Available|
|Shoe Size||9.5 (US)|
|Favorite Playing Position||Midfielder|
|Favorite Car||Aston Martin DB9 (Grey)|
|Favorite Footballer||Lionel Messi|
Francesc was born on May 4, 1987, in Arenys de Mar, Spain, to Francesc Fàbregas Sr. and Núria Soler. His father owns a property company and the mother owns a pastry company. Their marriage ended in divorce. As a child, he was a fan of ‘FC Barcelona.’ His father also played soccer and later became his first coach. His club career started with ‘CE Mataró’ in 1995.
He joined ‘La Masia,’ the youth academy of Barcelona, at the age of ten. Later, he had the opportunity to train with ‘Barcelona’ one day per week, and eventually joined the academy of the club full-time. He began training as a defensive midfielder and played alongside Lionel Messi and Gerard Piqué.
In one season, he scored over 30 goals for the youth teams of Barcelona. However, he never played in an FC Barcelona first-team game at Camp Nou, the club’s home stadium. He is romantically involved with Daniella Semaan, with whom he has three children: daughters Lia and Capri, born in 2013 and 2015, and son Leonardo, born in 2017.
Cesc Fàbregas Net Worth
Cesc Fabregas is a Spanish professional soccer player with a net worth of $50 million dollars.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||$50 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$45 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||$26 Million|
|Annual Salary||$7.1 Million|
|Market Value||$2.2 Million|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
|Cars Collection||• Aston Martin DB9 (Grey)|
• Navy-blue Range Rover Sport
• Audi R8 (grey)
• Audi A7 (white)
• Ferrari F12
• Ferrari 458
• Classic Ferrari red
Puma’s new PowerCat 1.12 boot will be worn by the former Arsenal captain in Barcelona’s La Liga game against Sporting Gijon. He will also serve as the face of the brand’s global marketing campaign for footwear. It marks the end of Fabregas’ long-term partnership with Nike, and according to sources, is worth UK£16 million (US$25 million) over five years.
Puma senior head of global sports marketing Christian Voigt described Fabregas as a “supremely talented young player”, adding: “This is a very exciting time for Puma right now and we are delighted to welcome Cesc Fabregas into our growing football family. Cesc is another fantastic addition to our sports-marketing team, and he will play a crucial role in global football communication in the coming months and years.”
Fabregas signed for Barcelona in August for UK£35 million (US$54.6 million). He reportedly took a pay cut to help fund the deal. As part of Puma’s endorsement program, he joins the likes of Sergio Aguero, Nemanja Vidic, Mikel Arteta – who will replace him at Arsenal – and fellow former Arsenal captain Thierry Henry.
- On September 11, 2003, he signed a contract with Premier League club Arsenal and joined its youth system, the Arsenal Football Club Academy. He made his Arsenal debut on October 28, 2003, in a League Cup match against Rotherham United. With this, he became the club’s youngest ever first-team player.
- He then broke another record when he became the youngest ever ‘Arsenal’ goalscorer in a game against ‘Wolverhampton Wanderers’ during a League Cup round when ‘Arsenal’ won 5-1.
- Since the 2004–05 season, he has been able to play for the first team. He set another record by scoring a goal against ‘Blackburn Rovers’ in a 3–0 victory, becoming the club’s youngest-ever scorer in a league game. Taking his career to the next level, he signed his first professional contract with Arsenal in September 2004.
- He became the second-youngest goal scorer in the history of the ‘UEFA Champions League’ when he scored the third goal for ‘Arsenal’ in its 5-1 win over ‘Rosenborg’ during the 2004–05 ‘UEFA Champions League.
- Arsenal won its first title with him when they won the ‘FA Cup’ in a penalty shoot-out against Manchester United in Cardiff on May 21, 2005.
- He signed a new five-year contract with the club on October 19, 2006, with a three-year extension option. As a result, he became a key player for the club and appeared in all league matches.
- After being selected to the 2006/07 UEFA Team of the Year, he was named Premier League Player of the Month in January 2007 and again in September 2007. The Arsenal Player of the Season was also named to him in June 2007.
- In the following season, he earned many individual honors as he continued his successful career with Arsenal. Among his awards were ‘PFA Young Player of the Year,’ being named in the ‘PFA Team of the Year,’ and being named ‘Arsenal Player of the Season.
- The Cesc Fàbregas Show: Nike Live was a one-time-only TV program he appeared in with his parents, comedian Matt Lucas, and some Arsenal teammates and coach Arsène Wenger on May 19, 2008. He was named captain of the team on November 24, 2008.program ‘The Cesc Fàbregas Show: Nike Live.’ He was declared the captain of ‘Arsenal’ on November 24, that year. He succeeded William Gallas.
- In the 2009–10 season, he was named to the PFA Premier League Team of the Year.
- A deal worth £35 million was struck between Cesc Fàbregas and ‘Barcelona’ on August 15, 2011. In accordance with the agreement, he was required to pay ‘Arsenal’ 1 million euros each year from his salary (for five years).
- He made his ‘Barcelona’ debut against ‘Real Madrid’ in the second leg of the ‘Supercopa de Espa*a’ and scored his first goal against ‘Porto’ when Barcelona won the 2011 ‘UEFA Super Cup’ with a 2 -0 victory. He scored his first league goal on his league debut against Villarreal.
- In 2011, he signed a sponsorship deal with Puma and appeared in many of its ads. In January 2014, the German brand released a C4 evoPower boot especially for Fàbregas.
- His other accolades with Barcelona in the 2011–12 season include winning the 2011 ‘Spanish Super Cup,’ the 2011–12 ‘Copa del Rey’ and the 2011 ‘FIFA Club World Cup.’ He also earned four best midfielder awards.
- During the 2012–13 season, he scored the first hat-trick of his career when Barcelona defeated Mallorca 5-0 on April 6, 2013. During that season, the club won the first league title of his career, La Liga.
- In the 2013–14 season, he won his second ‘Spanish Super Cup’ with the club.
- On June 12, 2014, he signed a five-year contract with Premier League club Chelsea. He debuted with the club on August 18, 2014, and scored the club’s first goal against ‘Schalke 04’ on September 17. On October 18 of the same year, Chelsea won 2–1 over Crystal Palace thanks to his first league goal for the club.
- He has won the ‘Premier League’ twice with Chelsea: in 2014-15 and 2016-17; as well as the ‘Football League Cup’ in 2014-15.
- He began his international career with Spain’s national under-16 team in 2002. As a result of his outstanding performance, he won the ‘Golden Ball’ and ‘Golden Shoe’ awards at the ‘FIFA U-17 World Championship’ in 2003 and the ‘Golden Player’ award at the ‘UEFA European Under-17 Football Championship’ in 2004. Both of these tournaments saw Spain finish runner-up.
- In the UEFA Euro 2008 match in which Spain won by 4-1, Fàbregas scored his first international goal against Russia. Among his international accomplishments representing Spain are winning the ‘UEFA European Championship’ in 2008 and 2012, as well as the ‘FIFA World Cup’ in 2010.
Facts About Cesc Fàbregas
- Paris Saint-Germain and Juventus were among the clubs Fabregas rejected to join what he thought would be a more interesting project.
- Since childhood, Cesc Fabregas has supported FC Barcelona and went to his first match with his grandfather when he was nine months old.
- It turns out that Cesc Fabregas has a younger sister by the name of Carlota Fabregas.
- During his career, Cesc Fabregas played for the Spanish team Club Esportiu Mataro.
- Cesc Fabregas is Spanish by nationality and Catalan by ethnicity.
- On October 12th, 2015, Cesc Fabregas was given his 100th cap for Spain.
- During the final of the 2010 World Cup, Cesc Fabregas provided a crucial pass for Andres Iniesta.
- Spain’s Cesc Fabregas becomes a key member of the national team.
- La Masia, a young academy in Barcelona, was home to Cesc Fabregas.
- With Monaco desperate to get out of danger, Fabregas started all three games under Henry. However, the former Chelsea and Arsenal midfielder must now adjust to life under Jardim.
- Thierry Henry could have achieved success at Monaco if he had been given more time, according to Cesc Fabregas. Monaco’s decision to sack Thierry Henry has prompted Cesc Fabregas to speak out.
- In this transfer window, Cesc Fabregas joined Monaco from Chelsea after a reunion with former Arsenal teammate Thierry Henry.
- Cesc Fabregas believes the Portuguese coach, who led Monaco to their title triumph and run to the Champions League semi-finals last season, can “bring experience and calm to the squad and bring new ideas”.
- Cesc Fabregas might wonder what he is getting himself into with the 2017 French champions currently in the Ligue 1 relegation zone.
- Cesc Fabregas appeared in an ad for the new Puma PowerCat 1.12 in September 2011 and was one of the stars of Puma’s PowerCat range of football boots.
- Puma, a German sportswear and equipment supplier, signed a sponsorship deal with Cesc Fabregas in 2011.
- Cesc Fabregas did not make the Spain squad for the 2018 FIFA World Cup; he joined the BBC as a studio analyst.
- Cesc Fabregas started all of Spain’s games at the finals, was substituted in each of the three group matches, and played the entirety of Spain’s loss to Italy in the round of 16 which ended their participation.
- On 12 October 2015, Cesc Fabregas became the tenth Spaniard to reach 100 caps in a UEFA Euro 2016 qualifying match against Ukraine with Spain already qualified.
- Cesc Fabregas signed a contract with Monaco on 11 January 2019. His deal lasts until 2022.
- In August 2014, Fabregas was a nominee for the Premier League Player of the Month award, which went to another new Chelsea signing, Diego Costa.
- Cesc Fabregas made his debut in the second leg of the Supercopa de Espana as a substitute against Real Madrid. Spanish midfielder Cesc Fabregas ended the season with several individual honors, including the Golden Boy award, presented by the Italian paper TuttoSport, based on a poll of leading journalists from around Europe.
His contribution to the club is not that of a legend, but of a hero who fought while wearing its colors. He gave his all, which makes him a hero. Not a legend, but an arsenal HERO.
Arenys de Mar, Spain
Catalonia national football team
Cesc Fabregas is still playing club football and may still have plenty of years left, at the ripe old age of 34. The Spaniard left Chelsea back in 2019 after five years at the club. Fabregas now plays in France for AS Monaco.
Cesc Fabregas won the Premier League 2 times in 2014/15 and 2016/17.
Daniella and Cesc first set eyes on each other in Japanese restaurant Nozomi in London’s super-wealthy Knightsbridge area. She revealed how she approached his table to ask for an autograph for her football-mad son, Joseph. The pair soon swapped numbers.