Menu

Business Tycoons Archive

Gong Hongjia Biography, Age, Wife, Hikvision, House, Career & Net Worth

Gong Hongjia (born 1965), also known by his official transliteration in Hong Kong as Kung Hung Ka, is a Chinese billionaire businessman who has been granted permanent residency in Hong Kong. He serves as vice chairman and the second-largest shareholder in the security equipment manufacturer Hikvision. With a net worth of $14.4 billion, he was

James Goodnight Biography, Age, Son, House, Career & Net Worth

James Goodnight, a multi-billionaire businessman, and software engineer was born in the United States on January 6, 1943. Since 1976, when he and fellow North Carolina State University academic members co-founded SAS Institute, he has served as its chief executive officer. His net worth was projected to be US$ 10 billion as of February 2022.

Georg Schaeffler Biography, Wife, House, Family, Career, Net Worth

Georg Schaeffler, a German billionaire businessman who was born on October 19, 1964, is the owner of 80% of INA Holding Schaeffler GmbH & Co. KG, the holding company that incorporates Schaeffler AG. The remaining 20% is owned by Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler, his mother. Both received substantial inheritances from Georg Schaeffler, Schaeffler’s father, who passed away

Mikhail Fridman Biography, Wife, House, Yacht, Career & Net Worth

A billionaire businessman, oligarch, and Ukrainian-born Russian-Israeli, Mikhail Fridman was born on April 21, 1964. The ancestry of Fridman is Jewish. He helped build the international Russian business Alfa-Group. He was the seventh-richest Russian as of 2017, according to Forbes. (Relocated to position 11 in 2020.) He was also named by IntelliNews in May 2017

Andrey Melnichenko Biography, Age, Daughter, Wife, Yacht, Career & Net Worth

Andrey Melnichenko, a millionaire businessman from Russia, was born on March 8, 1972. He is the founder and former beneficiary of the coal company SUEK and the fertiliser manufacturer EuroChem Group, and he served as a non-executive director in both organisations until 9 March 2022. He started currency trading with two pals after the Soviet