Brahim Abdelkader Diaz, commonly known as Brahim Diaz or simply Brahim, is a Spanish professional footballer who plays for Serie A club AC Milan on loan from Real Madrid. Brahim is a member of the Spanish national team. The 21 September 2016 match against Swansea City was his debut for the Citizens. In the 80th minute, he replaced Kelechi Iheanacho. Five days after his debut, he signed his first professional contract, which led to his first professional contract. In the International Champions Cup, he scored against Real Madrid (4-1 win), and the following week he debuted in the Champions League against Feyenoord. On 19 December 2017, he made his first appearance for the club against Leicester City in the League Cup.
88 minutes were played by him. On 20 January 2018, he made his Premier League debut against Newcastle United. His father is Moroccan, but he was born and raised in Spain, so he decided to become a youth international for Spain. He played for Spain’s U17, U19, and U21 teams. In 2016, during the UEFA European Under-17 Championship in Azerbaijan, he showed his class for the first time to the world. He signed a contract with Real Madrid until 2025 in January 2019. “The Galacticos” paid Manchester City about 17 million euros for him.
Brahim Diaz Bio/Wiki
A Football Genius from Malaga, best known as “The Messi from Malaga”, tells the full story of his life.
You can read about all the important events from Brahim Diaz’s childhood to now in this biography. This analysis includes his early life, family background, life story before fame, rise to fame story, and relationship and personal life.
His touch, vision, passing ability, and eye for goal are well known. However, only a few people consider Brahim Diaz’s biography, which is quite interesting. So let’s get started.
His full name is Brahim Abdelkader Diaz. In Malaga, Southern Spain, Brahim Diaz was born on the 3 August 1999 to his parents, Mr. and Mrs. Abdelkader Diaz. His grandfather, who once migrated from Morocco to Spain along the African Mediterranean coast, has Moroccan roots.
Brahim Diaz’s family moved from Morocco in search of a better life to Melilla, a Spanish autonomous city before relocating to Malaga, where Abdelkader met his wife and their son Brahim was born.
Ibrahim Diaz is probably the firstborn child and only son of his family, which includes very beautiful sisters whose names are unknown. Brahim and his siblings grew up in Malaga, a Spanish port city that maintains many of the remnants of the Muslim rule, which favors the Muslim culture in Spain.
Sergio Agüero Bio, Age, Height, Wife, Family, Net Worth & Wiki
From an early age, Brahim loved football and played the game with his friends on the local fields. His choice to become a professional footballer steered him away from the other career choices he would have made as a child.
Playing football in the local fields of Malaga surely paid off as it led to career enrolment. The love of soccer Brahim Diaz has for the game led his parents to enroll their son into the squad of his hometown academy club Malaga, which gave him the chance to lay a solid foundation for his young career.
Little Brahim had to make a lot of sacrifices in order to mold his footballing personality as a kid in an academy, but it is a fun life. As early in his youth career as he was, Brahim developed a unique personality. The boy he was was a very humble and withdrawn person, whose ability to get serious on the pitch was directly proportional to the way he handled the ball.
As Brahim continued to develop, he could see himself becoming the best among his peers. The feat of this feat brought with it a constant pressure to perform, which he was able to handle. Due to the fact that he was the best, Brahim was awarded the No.10 shirt, which was worn exclusively by the greatest players of the Malaga academy.
In order to succeed in advancing through the age groups successfully, he was able to wear his emblematic squad number. He became a childhood celebrity after scoring important goals during his childhood. In recent years, Premier League clubs have brought some of Europe’s most promising players to the club, such as Brahim Diaz.
It happened in 2015, when he was 16 years old, he was plucked from Malaga by Manchester City FC for a fee of £200,000. Simply being wanted boosts the self-confidence of the young Spaniard, who felt the need to be exposed to a new culture, a new training method, and a new habit.
In September 2016, Diaz made his first-team debut for City in which he performed to the delight of the crowds. Within five days, Brahim signed his first professional contract with City, for a period of three years. As a result of the fact that Pep Guardiola failed to give him a first-team assurance, he became the subject of intense transfer speculation.
I am so happy that the most important day of my life has finally come to pass. It was the day when Lionel Messi of Malaga fulfilled his dream by signing for Real Madrid.
Including his success outlined below, the rest, as they say, will be history in a few years from now.
Although Brahim Diaz may have hidden romances, his love life is one that always escapes the scrutiny of the public eye simply because it is very private and without drama.
There is no online media speculation of Brahim Din being in a relationship with a WAG or having a girlfriend since he has kept a low dating profile. As can be seen from his Instagram account, he keeps a low dating profile. Sources state that Tigers are accustomed to inhabiting vast areas of land, but it is unclear if this is true.
Brahim Diaz left Southern Spain (his comfort zone) for the North West of England in order to acquire a new culture, a new training method, and a new habit. It is true that Brahim Diaz is not the type of footballer who lives a lavish lifestyle. Particularly the one that is easily noticed by a handful of pretty impressive vehicles.
Even in his luxury home garden, Brahim does a great job of making sure that his feet are comfortable when he has the ball in the air as well as on the ground. For Brahim, the definition of a lifestyle is something as simple as having a basketball court in his house for football purposes.
The background of Brahim Abdelkader Diaz is one of the humble origins. This is a group whose members see themselves as blessed to have Brahim in their lives. The Spaniard’s house was not financially stable at the beginning of the relationship. In addition to Brahim Diaz’s parents, his brothers, sisters, uncle, and aunt all contributed to his development.
David Silva Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Brother, Son, Net Worth & Wiki
There is a possibility that Din’s family members may relocate to Madrid upon Din’s move to Madrid. To put it simply, they are going to leave their hometown in Malaga to stay with him in Madrid. Among the clauses in Brahim Diaz’s contract with Real Madrid, which lasts until 2025, there is an incredible one. In the clause, it was stipulated that a 40 percent sell-on fee would be paid by City if Diaz were to depart Madrid and join Manchester United.
Brahim Diaz Net Worth
How much does he earn in 2022?
On September 26th, 2016, the forward signed a contract with Real Madrid that will see him earning a whopping salary of 3.5 million euros (2.9 million pounds) per year. We have crunched the numbers, so it looks like he earns €2,371 (£2,013) per day and €99 (£84) per hour.
Salary & Net Worth Updated 2022
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||8 Million Euro (7.6 Million Pound)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||Not Available|
|Annual Salary||3.5 million euros (2.9 million pounds)|
|Per Month Salary||€291,667 (£253,623)|
|Per Week Salary||€67,308 (£58,528)|
|Per Day Salary||€9,589 (£8,338)|
|Per Hour Salary||€399 (£347)|
|Per Minute Salary||€7 (£6)|
|Current Contract||With AC Milan|
|Contract Signed||Jul 19, 2021|
|Contract Expires||Jun 30, 2023|
|Contract Signing Amount or Transfer Fee||$24.20 Million|
|Market Value||$24.20 Million|
|Highest Market Value||$27.50 Million (Dec 28, 2021)|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
|Cars Collection||Not Available|
In the year 2016, he signed his first professional contract with Manchester City. In this contract, he is guaranteed an annual salary of 480.000 Euros (416.000 Pounds). His current net worth is estimated to be 8 million euros (7.6 million pounds). After leaving Manchester City in the summer of 2019, the youngster moved to Real Madrid. It is worth mentioning that the Galacticos acquired him for a fee of 17 million euros. In light of the above, the question now is whether Diaz makes it to become one of the star players at Real Madrid, or is it more likely that he will move elsewhere soon? According to the latest market estimates, Diaz’s current market value is estimated at $24.20 million.
Brahim Diaz In FIFA 22
The Brahim Diaz Rating is 78. The Brahim Diaz Potential is 86, and the Brahim Diaz Position is CAM. His nationality is Spanish, and he plays for Milan in the Italian Serie A (1) as a 22-year-old. In FIFA 22, Brahim Diaz has 4 Skill moves, 5 Weak Feet, he is Right-footed, and his work rates are High/Medium. The player’s height is a height of 171 cm/ 5’7″ and he weighs 68 kg/ 150 lbs. He has a real face in-game, and his height and weight are accurate.
Brahim Diaz FIFA 22 Stats
Overall Rating In FIFA 22
Potential In FIFA 22
|30||Heading Accuracy||61||FK Accuracy|
|83 ||Short Passing||74 ||Long Passing|
|70 ||Shot Power||82 ||Acceleration|
|66||Jumping||75 ||Sprint Speed|
|67 ||Stamina||89 ||Agility|
|71||Long Shots||91 ||Balance|
|41 ||Aggression||13 ||GK Diving|
|30 ||Interceptions||9||GK Handling|
|78 ||Vision||10||GK Positioning|
‘Brahim Diaz’ in Manchester City’s line-up
- Ibrahim began his career with his hometown club Málaga, before moving to Manchester City in 2015 as a 16-year-old for an initial sum of £200,000.
- Diaz made his first-team debut for Manchester City on the 21st of September 2016 when he came on as an 80th-minute replacement for Kelechi Iheanacho during an EFL Cup match against Swansea.
- His first professional contract with City was signed five days later, for three years.
- Brahim made his Champions League debut in injury time against Feyenoord on 21 November 2017.
- Brahim made his first club start against Leicester City in the League Cup on 19 December 2017.
- On 20 January 2018, he made his Premier League debut, in a 3–1 win over Newcastle United, and on 13 May, he received a winner’s medal after appearing in four more games in the league.
- During the 2018 FA Community Shield, Brahim played the final 15 minutes in place of Phil Foden as Chelsea won 2–0.
- On 1 November, Brahim would score his first career goals for City, scoring both goals in a 2–0 win over Fulham.
Richarlison Biography, Age, Wife, Transfer, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Brahim Diaz plays for Real Madrid
- As a result of intense transfer speculation, coupled with the fact that his Manchester City contract was set to expire in June 2019, Brahim joined Real Madrid on 6 January for a fee of £15.5 million (€17 million).
- The contract, which runs until 2025, also includes potential add-ons, which could raise the transfer fee to £22 million (€24 million).
- Additionally, the deal stipulates a 15 percent sell-on fee to be paid to City, which would rise to 40 percent if Brahim leaves Madrid and joins another Manchester club.
- He made his debut on 9 January 2019 after coming on as a substitute in a 3–0 victory over Leganés in the Copa del Rey.
- Four days later, he appeared as a substitute in a 2–1 win over Real Betis to make his league debut. In a 1–3 defeat to Real Sociedad on 12 May 2019, he scored his first goal.
- During the 2019–20 La Liga season, he played six times for Real Madrid.
Loan to AC Milan
- Real Madrid announced on 4 September 2020 that Brahim would be loaned to AC Milan for the 2020-21 season.
- In a 2–0 away win over Crotone on 27 September, he scored his first goal. He scored a goal in a 3–0 win away from Juventus on 9 May 2021.
- With a buyout option, he was loaned to Milan for another two years following the 2020–21 season.
- He scored against Liverpool in a 3–2 defeat in the UEFA Champions League on 15 September 2021.
- Due to the origins of his father, Brahim, who was born in Spain to Spanish parents from Melilla, was eligible to play for Morocco.
- Ibrahim Brahim is a youth international for Spain. He made his debut at age 16 and was praised for his performances for Spain’s U17s at the 2016 UEFA European Under-17 Championship.
- In light of some national team players being isolated following the positive COVID-19 test of Sergio Busquets, Spain’s under-21 squad was called up for the international friendly against Lithuania on 8 June 2021.
- He scored the second goal in a 4–0 victory in his senior debut.
Facts About Brahim Diaz
- Since 2010, he has been playing football for the youth team of Malaga. During his time in the Malaga youth academy, he spent three years. Afterward, he moved to England.
- In 2013, at the age of 14, he joined the youth team of Manchester City for an initial fee of £200,000.
- It was on 21 September 2016 that he made his first-team debut for the club.
- He joined Real Madrid for a transfer fee of £15.5 million (€17 million) on 6 January 2019. His contract, which runs until 2025, also includes potential add-ons that could raise the value to £22 million (€24 million).
- On 9 January 2019, he made his Real Madrid debut. During the 2020-21 season, he will be loaned to AC Milan for the rest of the campaign.
- On 17 September 2020, he made his AC Milan debut in the Europa League qualifying round. After the 2020-21 season, he was again loaned to Milan for another two years.
- At different stages of his career, he has represented Spain internationally. Spanish U17, U19, and U21 teams have all been represented by him. On 9 June 2021, he made his international debut.
Is Brahim Diaz Moroccan?
Brahim, born in Spain to Spanish parents from Melilla, was eligible to play for Morocco due to the origin of his father.
How old is Brahim Diaz?
How tall is Brahim Diaz?
What position is Brahim Diaz?
Who is Brahim Diaz’s father?
Which country is Brahim Diaz from?
A look at Brahim Diaz’s life story reveals that our career path is not solely dependent on our childhood dreams when it comes to our career path. The fact that kids compelled him to stay in the post against his wishes was an opportunity for him to build himself up.
In our opinion, the parents should be commended for the fact that they have devoted a large part of their money to enrolling Brahim Diaz in a sports academy. It is true they will be very proud of the fact that he never wasted the opportunity he had to succeed in his endeavors.
Thank you for taking out your precious time to read Woodgram’s version of Brahim Diaz’s Biography. Our team of writers and researchers care about the accuracy of our content on Spanish Footballers. Please let us know if you spot any wrongs in our article.
On a final note, we would appreciate your feedback (below as a comment) on what you think about Brahim Diaz, including our biography of him. Now, stay tuned for more Spanish Football Stories from WoodGram.
Éder Militão Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Career, Net Worth & Wiki