French footballer Boubacar Bernard Kamara (born 23 November 1999) competes for both the France national team and Premier League club Aston Villa as a defensive midfielder.
He primarily plays defensive midfield but can also play center-back. A Senegalese father and a French mother gave birth to Kamara in France. Since he was a little boy and went to the Stade Vélodrome with his mother Cathy, Kamara has been a follower of OM. Leeroy, his son with Coralie Porrovecchio, was born to him.
Boubacar Kamara Bio/Wiki
[table id=5317 /]
- UEFA Europa League runner-up: 2017–18
Boubacar Kamara Net Worth
The range of Boubacar Kamara’s net worth or income is thought to be between €10,000,000. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
[table id=5316 /]
Boubacar Kamara FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Boubacar Kamara has an overall rating of 80 and his potential is also 86.
[table id=5315 /]
- “Bouba,” a 5-year-old, enrolled at the Olympique de Marseille Academy in September 2005 and advanced through every category.
- Later, he was named captain of the U19 squad that advanced to the Coupe Gambardella final.
- He was elevated to Marseille’s reserve squad at the age of 16, making his senior team debut as well.
- He was elevated to the starting lineup by Jacques Abardonado, the reserve team’s coach.
- On December 13, 2016, Kamara played in his first professional game against Sochaux in a Coupe de la Ligue contest.
- He made his debut before being taken out in the 82nd minute of a 1-1 (4-3) away loss on penalties. Hiroki Sakai took his place.
- On February 5, 2019, he scored his first goal as a professional, a header that helped his team defeat Bordeaux 1-0 at home in Ligue 1.
- Under several different managers, Kamara continued to play 170 times for the club where he first started, mostly as a defensive midfielder but also on occasion as a right-back, left-back, central midfielder, and right-sided midfielder.
- Prior to the expiration of his contract with Marseille on July 1st, Kamara signed a five-year deal with English Premier League team Aston Villa, it was revealed on May 23, 2022.
- On August 6, 2022, he made his Aston Villa debut in a 2-0 loss to AFC Bournemouth.
- On September 16, 2022, Kamara injured his knee in a tackle with Mohamed Elyounoussi during a 1-0 victory against Southampton.
- The resulting ligament injury is projected to keep Kamara out until November, which means he will also likely miss the 2022 FIFA World Cup.
- Kamara qualified to represent the national teams of Senegal and France by virtue of his ancestry in those countries.
- He represented France in youth football at the U17, U18, U19, U20, and U21 levels. playing for France in both the 2021 UEFA European Under-21 Championship and the 2019 FIFA U-20 World Cup.
- After winning the 2021 Africa Cup of Nations, Aliou Cissé, the manager of Senegal, personally approached Kamara in 2022 to persuade him to declare for the Senegalese team in order to replace the ailing midfielders Idrissa Gueye and Cheikhou Kouyaté.
- However, on May 19, 2022, Kamara was chosen for the France first squad for the first time, despite Cissé’s claim that there was an “accord in principle” between the parties.
- In a 1-1 away UEFA Nations League tie against Croatia on June 6, 2022, Kamara made his international debut and pledged his future to France.
He is currently 24 years old (as of 2023).
He is 184 cm tall.
He plays as a midfielder.
After his transfer to Aston Villa, his net worth is €10,000,000 (as of 2023).