Benaf Dadachandji is an Indian actress. Born on 17 August 1987, she came in front of the camera at the tender age of 5. She was seen in 1992 in the Vicks Vapo Rub ad. Benaf then went on to feature in many popular commercials of popular and famous brands. In the year 1995, Benaf got her big break in the Hindi film industry in director Santosh Shivan’s film “Halo” where she played the role of Shasha. She did her schooling from St. Anne’s High School in Colaba, Mumbai. She completed her graduation from H.R College of Commerce and Economics in Mumbai. The actress rose to fame for portraying the role of “Baby Thakkar” in television serial Baa Bahu or Baby. Her role as a physically handicapped young girl in the serial got lots of praise from the audience and gave her immense popularity & fame. She has lots of followers from all over the world who love her immensely.
Then she starred in director Raj Kumar Santoshi’s ambitious project China Gate in the year 1998 as Lali opposite Bollywood’s big stalwarts like Om Puri. For her performance as Shasha in the film Halo, she was awarded a special Jury award at the 43rd national film awards for her bubbly, refreshing, charming, and natural portrayal and performance. Benaf Dadachandji then went on to appear in many popular TV shows like Byaah Hamari Bahoo Ka as Paulomi, Choti Bahu 2 as Barkha, Jhansi Ki Rani as Ganga, Princess Dollie aur uska magic bag as Lopa, in the television movie Nazraana as Ishita.
Benaf Dadachandji Bio/ Wiki
[table id=1590 /]
Family, Education & More
Benaf Dadachandji was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra into a middle-class Hindu family. Her parents’ names are not known. She has a sister named Roshni Bagli and a brother named Rohan Bagli. The actress shares a close bond with her family and often shares amazing pictures with them on her Instagram account. She has made her family proud by being one of the known actresses of the television industry.
Benaf Dadachandji Net Worth
Benaf Dadachandji’s net worth is $2 Million – $5 Million (USD). Benaf Dadachandji’s earnings for the year have yet to be determined, but she is likely to see an increase in pay. We are in the process of reviewing Benaf Dadachandji’s salary, so check back soon. We are constantly updating this page with new financial and earning details.
[table id=1591 /]
We use publicly available data and resources to ensure that Benaf Dadachandji’s net worth estimate and wealth calculation is accurate and up to date. All net worths are fact-checked and confirmed by our users. While it’s relatively simple to predict her income, it’s harder to know Benaf Dadachandji’s expenses over the years.
Noted, Currently, We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary, etc. We will update you soon.
Benef as a child actor playing the role of Shasha in the Santosh Sivan directed movie Halo, Benef gave a flawless performance with immaculate expressions. The movie was very well received by the critics and it was adjudged the best movie of the year. It got a little Benef, a special jury award.
After making her debut on a big screen, she moved to the television industry with serial “Nazarana” in 1997 as a child artist. Post that, she did many serials like Princess Dollie Aur Uska Magic Bag, Remix TV Series, but rose to fame after she did serial Baa Bahoo Aur Baby as “Baby”. Her performance in the show was loved by everyone making her the household name. All the serials in which Benaf acted were aired on Indian Television channel Zee TV and Star Plus. In the year 2005, Benaf starred in the famous and popular comedy show of star plus “Baa Bahu aur Baby”. This serial aired from 2005 to 2010 and was a very popular and successful one.
In Baa Bahu aur Baby, Benaf’s portrayal of Radhika” Baby” Thakkar, a physically handicapped girl made her a household name and she was awarded at star parivaar awards for three consecutive years. Benaf Dadachandji recently featured in the 2014 Hindi Movie Bobby Jasoos opposite. We wish Benaf all the success and happiness in life and a very bright future ahead. Since then there is no looking back for her and she has achieved a lot in her career.
[table id=1592 /]
- Does Benaf Dadachandji smoke?: Not Known
- Does Benaf Dadachandji drink alcohol?: Not Known
- At the age of 4, Benaf featured in the television advertisement Vicks Ki Goli.
- In 1996, she got a lead role as Shasha as a child artist in the Bollywood film Halo.
- She won several awards for her work in cinema such as Best Child Artist at the International Children Film Festival, Hyderabad in 1995; Special Jury Award at the 43rd National Film Award for the film Halo in 1996; and Best Artist at Children’s Filmfest, New York for the film Halo in 1997.
- Salman Khan and Simon Helberg are her Favorite Actors.
- Alia Bhatt and Madhuri Dixit are her Favorite Actresses.
- Cricket is her Favorite Sports.
- Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli are her Favorite Cricketers.
- White, Yellow, and Blue are her Favorite Colors.
- Pizza, Butter Chicken, and Dal Fry are her Favorite Food.
- Dubai, Goa, and China are her Favorite Destinations.
- She started her career with various advertisements as a child artist.
- In 1996, she made her acting debut with the movie “Halo” as Shasha and won many awards for her performance.
- Later, she started her career in daily soaps Hello Dollie, Baa Bahoo aur Baby, Yeh Moh Moh ke Dhaagey, Jhansi Ki Rani, and more.
- Her career’s turning point came after she did serial Baa Bahoo aur Baby. She played the role of a physically handicapped young girl and became the household name.
- In 2019, she appeared in Alt Balaji’s web series “Baarish” as Zeenia.
- The actress is one of the known and talented actresses of the television industry