Ashnoor Kaur is an Indian actress, Anchor, and social media influencer. She is primarily known for her work in the small screen industry. Born on 3 May 2004, she completed her schooling from Ryan International School in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The actress rose to fame for portraying the role of “Naira Singhania” in serial Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai and “Mini Khurana” in Sony channel’s serial Patiala Babes. Her roles were liked by the audience and gave her immense popularity and fame. She has won many awards for her performance in the serials. She has millions of followers on her Instagram account from all over the world who loves her immensely. Ashnoor also appeared in Hindi movie Manmarziyaan as Taapsee Pannu ‘s sister and Sanju. She also appeared in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai with Hina Khan, Karan Mehra, Rohan Mehra & Kshitee Jog.
She mostly appears in Hindi television serials. From a very young age, she started her career as a professional child artist. Now she became a youth star on television as well as on social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. She became very famous for her role as a Naira in well known Indian television serial ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’ Currently, Ashnoor is playing the very popular role of Mini Khurrana in ‘Patiala Babes’ and Godavari in ‘Tujhse Hai Raabta’. In 2018, Ashnoor Kaur also appeared in Bollywood movie Sanju as a young Priya Dutt. Now, Ashnoor is one of the most popular television celebrities among various.
Ashnoor Kaur Bio/ Wiki
|Birth Name||Ashnoor Kaur|
|Age||(as in 2020) 16 Years|
|Debut||TV: Jhansi Ki Rani (2009)Ashnoor Kaur- Jhansi Ki Rani|
Film: Sanju (2018)Ashnoor Kaur- Sanju
|Famous For||Portraying Naira Singhania in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Taurus|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Date of Birth||3 May 2004|
|Home Town||New Delhi, India|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Shopping, Reading, Travelling, Swimming|
|Mother's Name||Avneet Kaur (Homemaker)|
|Father's Name||Gurmeet Singh (Businessman)|
Marital Status, Husband and Children
|Marriage Date||Not Known|
|School||Ryan International School, Mumbai, India|
|College/University||University of Delhi, Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Brands Endorsed||Not Known|
|Career Manager||Not Known|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters-160 cm|
in meters:1.60 m
in feet inches: 5’4”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms-52 kg|
in pounds:115 lbs
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Not Known|
|S*xual Orientation||Not Known|
|Dress Size||Not Known|
|Shoe Size|| 7(US)|
|Favourite Actress||Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, Jannat Zubair Rahmani|
|Favourite Actors||Salman Khan|
|Favourite Colors||Pink, White|
|Favourite Sport||Not Known|
|Favourite Food||Macroni, Burger, Chocolates|
|Favourite Cuisine||South Indian|
|Favorite Destinations||Goa, Spain|
Family – Father, Mother/ Education & More
She was born in New Delhi, India into a high-class Punjabi family. Later, her family shifted to Mumbai. Her father’s name is Gurmeet Singh who is a businessman and her mother’s name is Avneet Kaur, a homemaker. The actress shares a close bond with her family and often shares amazing pictures with them on her Instagram account. She has made her family proud by being one of the known actresses of the television and Bollywood industry.
Ashnoor Kaur now studying in Ryan public International School Mumbai in 11th class she scores 93% in 10th class in 2018 and She got also the title of Ryan princess in School, ashnoor is very confident from her childhood and for this She got her first TV Show in the age of 5 years, In starting days traveling from New Delhi to Mumbai was difficult for these her parent brought home in Mumbai.
Ashnoor Kaur Net Worth & Salary
Ashnoor Kaur Net Worth is $1 Million – $5 Million (USD). The main source of Ashnoor Kaur’s income comes from singing, acting & sponsorship of different brands. Ashnoor Kaur’s earnings for the year have yet to be determined, but she is likely to see an increase in pay, similar to that of 2019. We are in the process of reviewing Ashnoor Kaur’s salary, so check back soon.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2019 (Approx)||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2018(Approx)||$100,000 – $1 Million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
|Income Source||Actress, Anchor|
We are constantly updating this page with new financial and earning details. We use publicly available data and resources to ensure that Ashnoor Kaur Net Worth estimates and wealth calculation is accurate and up to date. All net worths are fact-checked and confirmed by our users. While it’s relatively simple to predict her income, it’s harder to know Ashnoor Kaur’s expenses over the years.
Noted, Currently, We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary, etc. We will update you soon.
Movies and TV Shows – Career
- Ashnoor was an active student during her school time and won the title of ‘Ryan Princess’ during the school’s award function. She was introduced to the world of acting by her mother’s friend who has some connections with casting directors.
- Ashnoor started her acting career as a child artist in 2009, First time she did a role of Prachi in television serial ‘Jhansi Ki Rani.’ Next. she appeared in TV series ‘Na Bole Na Tumne Kuch Kaha’. She made her own identity in a very short time and became the first choice for the tv producers.
- From 2011 to 2013 she appeared in many popular television serials like “Saath Nibhana Sathiya”, “Shobha Somnath Ki”, “Devon Ke Dev Mahadev”, “CID”, “Na Bole Na Tumne Kuch Kaha 2”, “Bade Achhe Lagte Hain”, “Jai Jag Janani Maa Durga”, “Mahabharat”, and “The Adventures of Hatim.” Due to her beauty and acting skill, she earned a huge number of fan following during this time. Ashnoor Kaur also got the offer for the endorsement of the popular brands of India.
- In 2014 Ashnoor featured as a Najma in television serial ‘Tum Saath Ho Jab Apne’ premiered on Sony Pal. Following year, she appeared as a young Naira Natik Singhania in the popular Indian television serial “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.” Also, Her role as a Naira became a household name across the Indian television lover. Moreover, the same year she did acting in another serial ‘Siyasat’.
- In 2017, Ashnoor Kaur appeared in ‘Koi Laut Ke Aaya Hai’ and ‘Prithvi Vallabh’. Her role of Vilasvati in serial Prithvi Vallabh became very famous and admired by critics as well as her fans.
- Ashnoor Kaur did her first acting debut in Bollywood movie through ‘Sanju’ in 2018. She played the role of young Priya Dutt along with Ranbeer Kapoor and Vicky Kaushal. Moreover the same year she became a part of another bollyw0od movie ‘Manmarziyaan’ in which she played the role of Taapsee Pannu‘s sister.
- Currently, Ashnoor is playing a lead female role in two television serials ‘Tujhse Hai Raabta.
She started her acting career at the age of 5 with serial “Jhansi Ki Rani” as Prachi. Post that, she did the number of shows including Saath Nibhaana Saathiya, Shobha Somnath Ki, Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha, Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, etc. Eventually, she rose to fame after she appeared in popular Star Plus’s serial “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai” as Naira. Her role in the show was liked by the audience and she got lots of positive comments for her work. Following this, she became the household name after appearing in the show “Patiala Babes” as Mini Khurana. The show gave her worldwide recognition and there is no looking back for her since then.
Not only in the television industry but she has also been part of the big screen. In 2018, she made her Bollywood debut with the movie “Sanju” starring Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma. In the same year, she appeared in another Bollywood movie named “Manmarziyaan”. She got critical acclaim for her work in the movie.
|2014||Bhoot Raja Aur Ronnie 2|
TV Shows & Serials List
|2009–2010|| Jhansi Ki Rani|
|2010||Saath Nibhaana Saathiya|
|2011||Shobha Somnath Ki Princess|
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha
Devon Ke Dev Mahadev
C.I.D. - Sia
|2013||Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha 2|
Bade Acche Lagte Hain
Jai Jag Janani Maa Durga
|2014||The Adventures of Hatim|
Tum Saath Ho Jab Apne
|2015–2016||Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai|
|2017||Koi Laut Ke Aaya Hai|
Patiala Babes Mini
- Does Ashnoor smoke?: Not Known
- Does Ashnoor drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Ashnoor Kaur was born and raised into a Sikh-Punjabi family.
- She started her career as a child artist in 2009.
- Ashnoor is best remembered for her role as ‘Naira’ in the popular TV serial ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’.
- She has appeared in many popular Hindi TV serials like ‘Saath Nibhaana Saathiya’, ‘Shobha Somnath Ki’, ‘Mahabharat’, ‘Devon Ke Dev Mahadev’, ‘Mahabharat’, ‘Siyaasat’, ‘Prithvi Vallabh’, etc.
- In 2018, Ashnoor was featured in Hindi movies- ‘Sanju’ and ‘Manmarziyaan’.
- She has also worked in many print shoots and TVC ads like ‘Goodknight Advanced Activ+’, ‘LIC’, ‘Safolla Oats’, ‘Amazon’, etc.
- Ashnoor is an avid animal lover.
[wps_faq style=”classic” question=”Who Is The Real Mother Of Ashnoor Kaur?”]Ashnoor Kaur Belongs To A Punjabi Sikh Family. Her Father, Gurmeet Singh, Is A Businessman And Mother, Avneet Kaur, Is A Teacher.[/wps_faq]
[wps_faq style=”classic” question=”Is Ashnoor Kaur Sister Of Avneet Kaur?”]Avneet Kaur Was Born In Jalandhar, Punjab, India On 13 October 2001, In The Punjabi Sikh Family Of Amandeep Nandra And Sonia Nandra. She Has Two Siblings, Brother Jaijeet Singh, And Little Sister Navreet.[/wps_faq]
[wps_faq style=”classic” question=”In Which Class Ashnoor Kaur Is?”]Tv And Film Actor Ashnoor Kaur Has Scored A 93% In Cbse Class 10 Boards. Actor Ashnoor Kaur, Known For Her Role In The Show Patiala Babes, Has Scored 93% In The CBSE Class 10 Board Exams. She Said She Was Expecting A 90% Score But Was Pleasantly Surprised At The Result.[/wps_faq]
[wps_faq style=”classic” question=”Where Does Ashnoor Kaur Live?”]New Delhi, India[/wps_faq]