Ashanti is a singer, record producer, model, and heroine from the United States. She publishes a number of music sets and other compilation CDs. She is currently a well-known performer in the music industry. Also. She is one of those artists that has accomplished a lot in their life. In this post, you will learn about Ashanti’s net worth, career, height, age, and source of income.
|Real Name||Ashanti Shequoiya Douglas|
|Age||13 October 1980|
|Date Of Birth||43 Years Old|
|Birth Place||Glen Cove, New York, United States|
|Height||5 Feet 6 Inch|
|School||Local Private High School in New York, United States|
|College||University of Hampton, Virginia, United States|
|Profession||Singer, actress, and songwriter|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||$12 million|
|Family||Father->Ken-Kaide Thomas Douglas|
Mother-> Tina Douglas
Ashanti Shequolya Douglas has been well known for her stage name “Ashanti.” Ashanti has a net worth of $10 million. Her R&B Singles are particularly well-known to her. As well as collaborations with rappers such as Ja Rule and Fat Joe. She was recognised for her nice and courteous sounds.
The majority of her portfolios have remained on the cover of Billboard. And we stayed on top for a long time. She is now a more appealing performer in the profession.
Her acting career followed her music career. Her acting career is likewise at its pinnacle during this time period. Coach Carter, John Tucker Must Die, and others are among her most well-known films. She had been discovered as a youthful genius. Later, in 2002, she confirmed to Murder Inc.
Michael Douglas Biography, Age, Parents, Wife, Son, Movies & Net Worth
Ashanti is unmarried and now single in terms of dating status. But before she was single, Ashanti was in an 11-year relationship with an American musician and rapper named Nelly.
Ashanti was born and raised in Glen Cove, New York, USA, in a middle-class and well-established affluent family. Ashanti and her family used to practise Christianity; their race is not specified, and they’ve all been Americans by citizenship.
Ken-Kaide Ashanti’s father’s name is Thomas Douglas, and he is a former vocalist by profession. Tina Douglas is her mother’s name, and she has a professional background as a former dance instructor. In addition, Ashanti has one sibling who is a sister, and her sister’s name is Kenashia Douglas.
Age, Height And Weight
On October 13, 1980, Ashanti was born and raised in Glen Cove, New York, the United States, to a middle-class and well-established affluent family. So, according to Ashanti’s birth date, she is 41 years old.
Ashanti is a physically appealing, personable, and stunning woman with an attractive and assertive attitude. Ashanti is five feet and six inches tall and six inches long. She weighs around 65 kg. Ashanti’s hair and eyes are black and black, respectively. Her body measurements are around 34-30-36 inches.
Jonathan Owens Net Worth, Early Life, Career, & Personal Life
Ashanti completed her secondary and basic levels of schooling in her birthplace before attending a Local Private High School in New York, United States. Later on, for her further studies, she travels to the University of Hampton, Virginia, in the United States, where she receives her diploma.
- Ashanti got her start in the music industry while she was in her teens. Her vocation was not only limited to music, but she also ran as a heroine. She began her career as a singer and dancer in her early years.
- People became interested in her art after seeing it.
- Several of the sessions raised concerns about her vocal ability. They chose her, but the big issue was that it happened all the time. They didn’t figure out how to use her talent.
- But when she chose to audition for a role in a film. As a result, this was an excellent decision for her. Her films have brought her a big fortune all around the world. This boosted Ahsanti’s net worth to $10 million.
- She has always wanted to be a musician since she was a child. Then her focus shifted to the side of movies.
- She radically changes her lifestyle after working in the movies. And now her name is on the list of wealthy and well-known vocalists.
- The majority of her riches were derived from the economics of her well-known music collections. The majority of her albums were certified platinum.
- Her single portfolio sold six million copies worldwide. In the first week of publication, another record was advertised to 500,000 people.
- Ashanti’s record career was not solely based on her original music. But she also has Christmas sets and other compilations.
- Over 15 million copies had been traded out by Ashanti alone. Her music is available on Spotify and other major sites.
- Despite the fact that her new original cassettes were not as successful as her previous collections. She has earned a consistent income from her best successes, which have risen to the top of her recording career.
- When Ashanti was dealing with some workshops, she attempted to obtain an opportunity in an old-fashioned manner. And made money by working with other people.
- When Irv Gotti, one of the raisers, monitored Ashanti’s voice. He saw how to put her talent to use.
- In the early 2000s, she released her classic songs “What’s Luv” and a single called “Always On Time.” Two separate manufacturers published them at the same time.
- As a result, Ashanti has risen to the top two spots on the Billboard Hot 100 at the same time.
- When Ashanti released her own head track in 2002. But when she did it, it drew everyone into its route line.
- For several weeks, the “Foolish” tracks topped the Billboard charts. Following this trend, it reached its top level for one and a half months.
- Ashanti has released a new first collection. Unsurprisingly, these songs did not reach the top of the charts.
- Her film Coach Carter was a commercial hit. And generate $80 million in worldwide income. Resident Evil: Extinction was one of the films that exchanged $150 million in the entire world.
- From the beginning of Ashanti’s career until the present, she has worked with a plethora of producers and songwriters. And achieve success in her life as a result of all of these things.
- All of these are the secrets that have made her a rich lady. As a result, Ashanti has a net worth of $10 million.
Awards and Achievements
- In 2003, Ashanti won the FavouriteNew Artist in Pop.
- In 2003, her music song “Foolish” won the Top R&B.
- In 200, Ashanti won the Best Style Awards.
- In 2017, “Stuck” won the Best Actress award.
Ashanti Net Worth
According to certain sources and prominent public domains, Ashanti’s net worth is believed to be over the US $12 million. Ashanti’s major source of income is singing and songwriting, although she also gets money through promoting businesses.
Ashanti’s net worth is expected to be $12 million in 2023.
She is currently 43 years old.
Ashanti is 5′ 6″ tall in feet and inches, 160 cm tall in centimetres, and 1.60 m tall in metres.
Ashanti weighs around 141 pounds and 65 kilogrammes.
Ashanti is a professional songwriter, singer, dancer, record producer, actress, and dancer.