Arpita Khan is a well-known Indian leading architecture and interior fashion designer. She to a filmy background family but she did not enter into the showbiz industry. She always wants to do something different from others. The designer is very qualified in her job fields and becomes a reputed fashion designer in India.
Arpita Khan was born on 1 August 1989 according to her birth certificate in Mumbai, India. She is the adopted daughter of India’s famous celebrity couple, Salim Khan and Helen. Some news also says that her mother died on the footpath of Mumbai leaving the child alone and Helen picked up her. Arpita is an adopted sister of actor Salman Khan, Alvira Khan Agnihotri, Arbaaz Khan, and Sohail Khan.
Arpita dated Arjun Kapoor when he was 18, and he acknowledged to a daily that this was by far his most serious relationship. But Arpita and Arjun’s relationship broke after 2 years. Later, businessman Aayush Sharma and Arpita met through a familiar friend and began dating in 2013, which resulted in tieing a knot. On 18 November 2015, The marriage ceremony took place at the grand Taj Falaknuma Palace in Hyderabad. The couple is blessed with two 2 babies.
Arpita Khan Wiki/Bio[table id=1811 /]
Arpita Khan completed her primary education from a private school in Mumbai.
Later, she went to the London College of Fashion, England, and did graduation in Fashion Marketing and Management.
Arpita Khan Net Worth
According to Woodgram, Arpita Khan’s estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Arpita Khan in 2023?[table id=1812 /]
Noted, Right now, We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary, etc. We will update soon.
Arpita Khan is working as an interior designer at a reputed firm in Mumbai. She is also a well-known architecture. Though she brought up in a filmy background family, Still, she is not interested in acting in films.
Rather she wants to build up her career in the business sector and also wishes to be an entrepreneur. The lady always helps the needy in different ways and wants to involve herself in social work.
Facts about Arpita Khan
- Does Arpita Khan drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Does Arpita smoke?: Not Known
- Salim Khan adopted Arpita as her mother died in a mishap
- She is the foster sister of the famous Bollywood actor Salman Khan.
- Having been adopted by a Muslim family, her marriage happened according to Hindu rituals.
- Her brother Salman Khan showed his love towards her by gifting her a Rolls Royce on her wedding.
- Aayush’s wife is the solution for Salman and Shahrukh patch up.
- She is happily married to Aayush Sharma who is the son of the Cabinet Minister of Himachal Pradesh.
- During her wedding, Shahrukh Khan attended the function blessed her.
Arpita is the adopted daughter of the Khan family and it is alleged that Salim Khan father of Salman Khan adopted her.
Travelling and Partying.
34 years, 1 August 1989.