Anuj Sachdeva is a popular Indian actor who mostly appears in movies, television serials, and reality shows. He has in films including Hawaa Hawaai; a romantic comedy, Love Shagun and two Punjabi films; Haani and Police in Pollywood. Sachdeva has been part of the long-running soap Sabki Laadli Bebo, romance dramas Chhanchhan and Itti Si Khushi. Now is being a part of a dance reality show named ‘Nach Baliye’ along with her girlfriend ‘Urvashi Dholakia’. So, Everyone was excited to see both of them together in the show along with another participant Deepak Thakur and Somi Khan. Let’s know more about Anuj Sachdeva’s Wiki, Lifestyle, Age, Biography, Movie, Serials, Girlfriend, Wife, Photos, Instagram, Facebook & much more.
Recently, he was seen in a character as Sahil Sengupta in Colors popular show Swaragini – Jodein Rishton Ke Sur. Apart from acting, Anuj is very good a dancing and modeling. Anuj got fame from the role of Manav along with Sanaya Irani in television serial ‘Chhanchhan’. Moreover, Anuj was a contestant in the Indian reality show ‘MTV Roadies’.
Anuj Sachdeva is an Indian Film Actor, Television Actor, Theatre Actor, Soap Opera Actor, Model, Dancer, Television Presenter, Activist & Television Personality who is known for his work in the Hindi television series, Bollywood & Punjabi movies. In Nach Baliye 9, he participated as a contestant along with actress Urvashi Dholakia.
Anuj Sachdeva Bio/ Wiki
[table id=1173 /]
Anuj Sachdeva is an Indian actor, dancer, and model. He is primarily known for his work in Bollywood and small screen industry. Born on 5 October 1984, he completed his schooling from his hometown in New Delhi, India. He completed his graduation in Performing arts from Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in California. The actor rose to fame for his work in movies like “Hawaa Hawaai”, “Love Shagun”, “Haani” and “Police in Pollywood”. Also, he has been part of some popular television serials which made him the household name like Sabki Laadli Bebo and Chhanchhan. He is one of the talented actors of the industry with lakhs of fans on his Instagram account from all over the world.
He was born in New Delhi, India into a Hindu family. His Father Name is Prem Sachdeva who has a business in shoe manufacturing. His Mother Name is Shama Sachdeva, she is a housewife. He has an elder sister, her name is Tina Sachdeva. He is very close to his family and shares adorable pictures with them on his Instagram account. His family has supported him in every possible way to pursue his dream of being an actor. Even it is his father who motivated him to start his modeling and acting career. The actor has worked very hard to make them proud by establishing himself as one of the talent actors in the entertainment industry.
Anuj Sachdeva Net Worth
Anuj Sachdeva has a Net Worth of $1 Million – $5 Million as of 2023. The main source of Anuj Sachdeva’s income comes from singing, acting & sponsorship of different brands. Anuj Sachdeva’s earnings for the year have yet to be determined, but she is likely to see an increase in pay. We are in the process of reviewing Anuj Sachdeva’s salary, so check back soon.
[table id=1174 /]
We are constantly updating this page with new financial and earning details. We use publicly available data and resources to ensure that Anuj Sachdeva Net Worth estimates and wealth calculation is accurate and up to date. All net worths are fact-checked and confirmed by our users. While it’s relatively simple to predict her income, it’s harder to know Anuj Sachdeva’s expenses over the years.
Anuj Sachdeva Marriage, Wife, Girlfriend and More
Nach Baliye is one of the most popular couple dance reality shows and season 9 of the show has been grabbing headlines for more than one reason. Firstly, in season 9 is being hosted by none other than Salman Khan, and secondly, this season’s format has been spiced up. Not just real-life couples, but ex-couples will also be seen battling it out on the show. One such couple is Urvashi Dholakia and Anuj Sachdeva. Here are a few things that you need to know about the ex-couple.
From their love story to bitter break up
Speaking about exes, the first couple whose promo was out on social media was Urvashi Dholakia and Anuj Sachdeva.
Urvashi and Anuj’s hush-hush love story
Urvashi was in a relationship with Anuj Sachdeva. The two dated for many years but never publicly admitted their love for each other. The two were seen attending several events together. Urvashi and Anuj’s growing closeness grabbed everyone’s attention in 2011 but the two said that they were just good friends.
According to media reports, Urvashi and Anuj parted ways after dating for many years. Well, it was said that Anuj’s mother did not approve of his relationship with someone who was older to him and had children. In January 2018, the two were spotted spending time together at an event.
Urvashi got married at the age of 16, and at 17, she welcomed her twin boys – Sagar and Kshitij. After one and a half-year of marriage, Urvashi parted ways with her husband and became a single mother.
Urvashi and Anuj are all set to woo audiences with their crackling chemistry. The two are working hard on their dance moves.
Actress Urvashi is popularly known for her performance as the iconic vamp Komolika in Kasautii Zindagii Kay. Within no time, she became a household name. Later, she was seen in shows including Kabhii Sautan Kabhii Sahelii, Kahiin Toh Hoga, Dekh Bhai Dekh, Ghar Ek Mandir and many more. The gorgeous actress even won Salman Khan’s reality show Bigg Boss season 6. She was last seen playing the role of Queen Iravati in Chandrakanta — Ek Mayavi Prem Gaatha.
Anuj Sachdeva Movies, TV shows – Career
- He started his career with reality show MTV Roadies season 3. The show gave him huge popularity especially among the female audience. After enjoying his success in Roadies, he managed to made his acting debut with a cameo in Bollywood movie “Delhii Heights”. Since then there is no looking back for him and he has done lots of movies in different languages. Not only on big screen, but he is a known star of small screen industry as well. He has been part of few hit shows. His performance is loved by everyone giving him lots of praise.
- He enrolled himself for the Grasim Mr. India pageant. Sachdeva was bestowed with trophies of Mr. Photogenic and Best Talent. His modeling career took off from here on and he appeared in many commercials and has worked alongside Bollywood actors Anushka Sharma, Deepika Padukone, Esha Gupta, Saiyami Kher, and Sunny Leone.
- Sachdeva debuted on television with Star Plus’ Sabki Laadli Bebo. He later appeared in Zee TV’s Phir Subah Hogi where he played the role of Thakur Aditya Singh, the male protagonist with a feisty attitude. Sachdeva quit the show later that year expressing dislike for the script. He then moved to New York for a few months to pursue a course in Method Acting at Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute. Sachdeva joined Sony TV’s Chhanchhan in 2013 as a replacement for Farhan Khan.
- Sachdeva was signed on by Rajan Shahi as the male protagonist of his show Itti Si Khushi on Sony TV. He was then seen as Sahil Sengupta in Rashmi Sharma Telefilms Limited Swaragini – Jodein Rishton Ke Sur on Colors TV.
- Sachdeva appeared on an episode of Amitabh Bachchan-hosted Kaun Banega Crorepati alongside his Itti Si Khushi co-star Smriti Kalra.
- Sachdeva has been a part of several music videos.
He made his debut on big screen with movie Delhii Heights. Since then he has done few hit movies as well. Through his acting, he showed everyone that he is definitely a talented actor who does justice with every role he has to offer. Also, he has been part of few web series like Bin Bulaye Mehmaan and The reunion as dev.
[table id=1175 /]
Some Known Facts About Anuj Sachdeva
- Does Anuj Sachdeva smoke?: Yes
- Does Anuj Sachdeva drink alcohol?: Yes
- He was born and brought up in Delhi. Anuj is also a footwear designer and helps in managing his father’s footwear business.
- Anuj is a trained martial artist and has a black belt in Taekwondo. He also got into the YMCA and was a gold medalist for three years.
- He is also professionally trained in hip-hop dance style and can play bongo drum.
- He has also participated in Grasim’s Mr. India pageant and won the title- “Mr. Photogenic.” He also won the “Mr. Best Talent” title for breaking an ice slab with his elbow.
- Anuj Sachdeva marked an entry into the glamour world with the reality show- MTV Roadies Season 3.
- In 2008, he started working with Endemol. He left his job in 2010.
- In 2009, he made his television debut with StarPlus’ show “Sabki Laadli Bebo” starring Shivshakti Sachdev and Kanwaljit Singh.
- Anuj made his Bollywood debut in 2007 with the movie “Delhii Heights.” Thereafter, he went on to work in others like “Police In Pollywood” and “Love Shagun.”
- In 2012, he started working in ZEE TV’s show “Phir Subah Hogi.” However, he left the show midway and moved to New York to pursue a course in acting.
- Anuj Sachdeva has worked in many TV serials including “Chhanchhan,” “Itti Si Khushi,” and “Swaragini -Jodein Rishton Ke Sur.”
- He has also appeared in many commercials alongside many Bollywood actresses- Anushka Sharma, Deepika Padukone, Esha Gupta, Saiyami Kher, and Sunny Leone.
- He has appeared on an episode of Amitabh Bachchan-hosted show- “Kaun Banega Crorepati,” along with his co-star Smriti Kalra.
- Apart from acting in TV serials, Anuj has also endorsed brands like Emirates NBD, Emirates (airline), and Dubai Shopping Festival.
- Sachdeva was highly appreciated for his work in the film- “Hawaa Hawaii,” where he portrayed the role of the elder brother of Saqib Saleem.
- He has appeared in many music videos like -‘Tu Chand Mera’ by Sonu Kakkar and Tony Kakkar, ‘Jaane Kya Ho Gaya’ by Desh Deepak, ‘Jiya Bekaraar’ by Shreya Ghoshal.
- Sachdeva has worked in a couple of web-series as well. He acted in “Bin Bulaye Mehmaan” (2018), “The Reunion” (2018), and “Breathe” (2018).
- He loves animals and is actively involved with the NGOs working towards the welfare of animals. He is a part of the NGO, Wildlife SOS, which works towards protecting Indian wildlife and conserving habitat; Anuj is a member of the Elephant Rehabilitation Wing. In 2017, he founded the ‘Living Ganesha Initiative’ on the occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi to raise awareness and funds for the Elephant Care and Conservation Center, Mathura.
- He is a travel buff.
- Sachdeva considers Amitabh Bachchan the boss of anchoring.
- In 2019, he made headlines when he appeared in the dance reality show, “Nach Baliye 9,” with his ex-girlfriend, Urvashi Dholakia.
- Anuj Sachdeva’s dream role is to portray the character of Kamal Haasan from the movie “Sadma.”
Is Anuj Sachdeva Married?
Anuj Sachdeva Wife/ Girlfriend: But If Rumors Are To Be Believed Then He Was Dating Actress Urvashi Dholakia. But He Never Admitted To This Relationship Rumor. The Couple Were Together For Few Months And Then Broke Up Because Anuj’s Parents Didn’t Approve Of Urvashi As She Is Older Than Him And Is Mother Of Two Kids.
What Is The Age Of Anuj Sachdeva?
Anuj Sachdeva Age: 39 Years (5 October 1984)
Who Is Urvashi Dholakia Partner In Nach Baliye?
Urvashi And Anuj Sachdeva Are Professionally Working Together For The First Time In Nach Baliye 9.