Anthony Lopes ComM, a professional football goalkeeper for Lyon of Ligue 1 and the Portugal national team, was born on October 1, 1990. He progressed through Lyon’s youth programs, earning a first-team call-up in 2011, and made his debut the following year. He played in more than 400 matches for the team, including the 2014 and 2020 Coupe de la Ligue finals.
Lopes, a Portuguese national who was born in France, has 36 youth international appearances to his name, including 11 for the under-21 squad. In March 2015, he made his senior national team debut. He was also selected for Euro 2016, the World Cup of 2018, and Euro 2020.
Anthony Lopes Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Anthony Lopes|
|Nick Name||Anthony Lopes|
|Age (as of 2023)||33 years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Libra|
|Birth Place||Givors, France|
|Date of Birth||1 October 1990|
|Hobbies||Music and Gym|
|Mother's Name||Not Available|
|Father's Name||José Lopes|
|Brother(s)||Marcos Paulo Mesquita "Rony" Lopes|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Brands Endorsed||Not Available|
Height and , Weight
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Portuguese|
|Favorite Playing Position||Goalkeeper|
|Favorite Car||Not Available|
|Favorite Drinks||Red Bull|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||Iphone|
Bechir Ben Said Biography, Age, Salary, Stats, FIFA 22, Net Worth & Wiki
- Portuguese parents raised me when I was born in Givors, metropolitan Lyon.
- At the age of nine, Lopes enrolled in the local Lyon youth program.
- He was elevated to the first team for the 2012–13 campaign, filling in as Mathieu Valverde’s backup and Rémy Vercoutre’s third choice.
- On October 31, 2012, he played in his debut professional game, a 3-1 away defeat to Nice in the Coupe de la Ligue.
- He made his UEFA Europa League debut on December 6 in a 2-0 home victory over Hapoel Ironi Kiryat Shmona, which helped the team advance to the knockout rounds without a loss.
- On April 28, 2013, Lopes made his Ligue 1 debut in a 1-1 home draw against Saint-Étienne in the Derby du Rhône.
- He made an early close-range stop from Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang before giving up the first goal on a header from Kurt Zouma.
- This was the first of five league games he participated in for the starting lineup towards the conclusion of the season.
- The run ended with a 2-0 home win against Rennes, which helped Lyon finish third and earn a spot in the UEFA Champions League.
- Once Vercourtre suffered an injury, Lopes took over as the starter and kept it after the latter recovered, despite the fact that he would later suffer a double vertebral fracture in early November 2013.
- He participated in their run to the League Cup championship, which they ultimately lost to Paris Saint-Germain 2-1 on April 19, 2014, at the Stade de France.
- Injuring himself in the penalty area during a league match on December 3, 2016, Lopes was struck by a firework thrown from the fans at the Stade Saint-Symphorien, where Metz plays.
- On August 27, 2019, he made his 300th appearance in a 1-0 loss against Montpellier, and the next day, his contract was extended until 2023.
- On July 29, 2020, Lopes participated in the final of the French League Cup, the last in the competition’s existence.
- Before losing on penalties against PSG, he maintained the game scoreless for 120 minutes.
- He received his first red card on October 3, 2021, in a 1-1 away draw with Saint-Étienne for touching the ball beyond the area.
- He was given a two-game suspension.
- He made his 400th appearance the following Monday, January 9, in a home game against PSG that ended in the same result.
- Lopes decided to play for Portugal, thus his father called the Portuguese Football Federation to inform them of this.
- On February 9, 2011, he made his under-21 debut playing the opening 45 minutes of a 3-1 friendly victory over Sweden in Cartaxo.
- Due to an injury to Sevilla’s Beto, he earned his first call-up to the main team on September 4, 2013.
- Lopes made his first appearance for the senior team on March 31, 2015, in a 0-2 friendly loss to Cape Verde at the Estádio António Coimbra da Mota in Estoril.
- He was chosen by Fernando Santos, the team’s manager, for his UEFA Euro 2016 squad on May 17.
- Lopes was also chosen for the Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup.
- On September 5, 2020, in a 4-1 home victory against Croatia in the UEFA Nations League, he returned to the pitch for the first time in almost two years.
- Coupe de la Ligue runner-up: 2013–14, 2019–20
- UEFA European Championship: 2016
- UEFA Champions League Squad of the Season: 2019–20
Antonio Čolak Biography, FIFA 22, Weight, Family, Net Worth & Wiki
Anthony Lopes Net Worth
The range of Anthony Lopes’s net worth or income is thought to be between €24 Million. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||€24 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||€21 Million|
|Salary Per Year (Approx)||€3,380,000|
|Salary Per Month (Approx)||€550,500|
|Salary per Week||€65,000|
|Salary Per Day||€8,588|
Adel Taarabt Biography, Age, Salary, Stats, FIFA 22, Net Worth & Wiki
Anthony Lopes FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Anthony Lopes has an overall rating of 82 and his potential is also 82.
Amr Warda Biography, Age, Salary, Stats, FIFA 22, Net Worth & Wiki
He is currently 33 years old (as of 2023).
He is 184 cm tall.
He plays as a goalkeeper.
After his transfer to Olympique Lyon, his net worth is €24 Million (as of 2023).