Fergie Duhamel is a musician, singer & songwriter from the United States. She originally rose to fame as a member of the Black Eyed Peas, a hip-hop music group.
Her debut solo studio album, The Dutchess, was a huge smash, with three number one songs on the Billboard Hot 100. She doesn’t really regard herself as a rapper, despite the fact that she vocally includes rhyming into a few of her performances.
Fergie Duhamel Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Stacy Ann Ferguson|
|Age||48 years (as in 2023)|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Aries|
|Birth Place||Hacienda Heights, California, United States|
|Date of Birth||27 March 1975|
|Residence||Brentwood, Los Angeles|
|Home Town||Hacienda Heights, California|
|Mother’s Name||Theresa Ann|
|Father’s Name||Jon Patrick Ferguson|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Justin Timberlake |
Marital Status, Husband and Children
|Husband/Spouse||Josh Duhamel (2009 – 2019)|
|Marriage Date||10 January 2009|
|Children||Axl Jack Duhamel|
|School||Mesa Robles Middle School|
Glen A. Wilson High School
|Educational Qualification||School Graduate|
|Brands Endorsed||Wild Cosmetics|
|Career Manager||Not Available|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in Centimeter – 160 cm|
in Meters – 1.6 m
in Feet and Inches – 5″3′
|Weight (Approx.)||in Kilograms – 57 kg|
in Pounds – 126 Pounds
|Breast Size||34 inches|
|Hips Size||30 inches|
|Waist Size||26 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Irish|
|Dress Size||8 (US)|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Favourite Yoga||Belly Dance Yoga|
Fergie Duhamel was born to Terri & Jon Patrick Ferguson on 27th March 1975. Her parents raised Stacy Ann Ferguson in Hacienda Heights, California. Her ancestors belong from England, Ireland, Mexico, and Scotland. Dana Ferguson, her younger sister, is her only sibling.
She went to Mesa Robles Middle School & Glen A. Wilson High School. She is as educated as a Roman Catholic. She was an all-rounder, being Girl Scout, a straight-A student, a cheerleader, and a spelling bee winner.
Fergie Duhamel Net Worth
Fergie Duhamel has a net worth of approximately $55 million.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||$55 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$45 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||$45 Million|
|Annual Salary||Not Available|
|Income Source||Studio Albums|
Fergie is widely known as the main vocalist at Black Eyed Peas, who have sold over 80 million albums worldwide. She launched three albums with Black Eyed Peas, three albums with Wild Orchid, & two albums as a solo artist. Fergie has also acted in a number of films. She has also owned a part of the Miami Dolphins football club since 2009.
Fergie and Josh purchased an 8,232 sq ft property in the Brentwood neighborhood of Los Angeles for $4.875 million in 2007. Fergie apparently continued to live in the estate after they divorced, which has eight bedrooms, nine baths, a pool, as well as a spa.
- Fergie Duhamel first appeared as Sally in the “Peanuts” tv special named It’s Flashbeagle, Charlie Brown in April 1984, and she returned in Snoopy’s Getting Married Charlie Brown in 1985 & The Charlie Brown & Snoopy Show between 1985–1986.
- Fergie subsequently landed a role of Kids Incorporated in 1984, where she remained for six seasons. She founded Wild Orchid alongside Stefanie Ridel & Renee Sandstrom, the co-star of Kids Incorporated, in 1990, and then contracted with RCA Records after 4 years in 1994.
- Wild Orchid debuted their self-titled debut studio album in 1997, later they went on to create two additional studio albums named Oxygen and Firein 1998 & 2001, when Fergie quit the group.
- Will.i.am approached Fergie Duhamel to audition performance for their song Shut Up while the Black Eyed Peas was producing their third album, Elephunk, in 2003. She aced the auditions and eventually end up writing and recording six songs for the CD. Elephunk got classified 2x Platinum in the United States and generated the smash songs Hey Mama, Shut Up, Where Is the Love?, and Let’s Get It Started.
- She was accepted as a permanent role as lead singer, Monkey Business & the Black Eyed Peas following album, earned 3x Platinum as well as hit No.2 on the Billboard 200 in 1995.
- Fergie debuted as a solo artist with her debut album named The Duchess which included singles tracks such Glamorous, London Bridge, & Big Girls Don’t Cry in 2006. The Dutchess achieved No.1 on the Hot 100 Billboard list.
- Around this period, Fergie Duhamel featured in a variety of films, such as Poseidon, and Nine and Planet Terror, for which she won the Best Cast in Motion Picture at Satellite Award.
- The singer voiced the hippo in the famous animated feature film Madagascar Escape 2 Africa, that grossed a whopping $603.9 million in revenue.
- She started presenting the Hollywood musical parts on ABC in 2007 Dick Clarks New Year Rockin’ Eve was her first assignment, and she retained it until 2016.
- Fergie along with the Black Eyed Peas opted to leave A&M Records compnay for Interscope in 2009.
- The groups first studio album with their new label company was The E.N.D., went to No.1 in five nations, including the United States and recognised as 2x Platinum. The album featured many No.1 singles such as Boom Boom Pow, Imma Be, and I Gotta Feeling.
- Fergie Duhamel also inaugurated an Avon fragrance called Outspoken in 2010. She also performed with Mick Jagger as well as U2 at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame that year.
- The Black Eyed Peas participated in the Super Bowl XLV halftime performance on 6 February 2011, with guest appearances Slash & Usher, before announcing a break a few months ago.
- Fergie’s wax figure debuted at Madame Tussauds in Las Vegas in September of that year, while she went on to create four additional fragrances in collaboration with Avon named: Outspoken Intense, Viva, Outspoken Fresh, and Outspoken Party! in 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2015 respectively.
- Fergie departed Interscope in May 2017 and launched Double Dutchess, her second solo studio album, in September 2017 on Dutchess Music, a label she co-founded with BMG Rights Management.
- Fergie quit Black Eyed Peas group to pursue a solo career in early 2018.
Fergie Duhamel Song List
All That I Got (The Make Up Song)
Here I Come
Big Girls Don’t Cry
Mary Jane Shoes
Losing My Ground
Get Your Hands Up
Pick It Up
Labels or Love
|The Dutchess Deluxe|
Like It Ain’t Nuttin’
You Already Know
Just Like You
A Little Work
Life Goes On
Save It Til Morning
L.A. Love (La La)
Love Is Blind
Love Is Pain
|Impacto (featured) |
Party People (featured)
That Ain’t Cool (featured)
Gettin’ Over You (featured)
Beautiful Dangerous (featured)
We Are the World 25 for Haiti (featured)
|Labels or Love (film soundtrack)||Sex and the City|
|Feel Alive (film soundtrack)||Step Up Revolution|
|Netflix (featured)||B.O.A.T.S. II: Me Time|
- Fergie Duhamel’s parents are devoted Roman Catholic school teachers
- Fergie was a Girl Scout, a cheerleader, a straight-A student, and a spelling bee champion.
- Her professional career began with commercials.
- Duhamel went to her first concert when she was six years old, and it was a Tina Turner performance.
- Fergie first appeared on the Disney entertainment show Kids Incorporated in 1984.
- Fergie did not enter the Black Eyed Peas until the third album.
- In Madagascar 2, she did the voiceover of Hippo Girlfriend.
- She is among the Miami Dolphins’ owners.
- In 2004, she was named one of 50 Most Beautiful People by People magazine.
- In The Sun, Ferguson revealed that she is bisexual for the first time.
- Fergie owns a wine label named Ferguson Crest.
Fergie left Black Eyed Peas to prioritize her solo music career.
Fergie has mixed ethnicity which included Irish, English, Scottish & Mexican.
Fergie’s real name is Stacy Ann Ferguson, while she used Fergie as a stage name. In 2013, she changed her named permanently to Fergie Duhamel.
48 years old.
Fergie Duhamel is busy these days raising her kid Alx and spending time with her family. She also has a wine business to run.
Stacy Ann Ferguson.
Fergie has a sister named Dana Ferguson.
Josh & Fergie divorced after 10 years of marriage in 2019.